Dayton Toyota Scion

2291 Route 130, Dayton, NJ 08810

New 888-435-2549
Used 888-435-1482
Service 866-478-1653

New Jersey's 1st Toyota Dealer!

Awesome experience

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

Because I bought my Toyota Sienna minivan at DCH Toyota 4 years ago, I've been having my minivan serviced there for 4 years now even though a routine oil change would take MINIMUM of 3 hours, EVEN WITH AN APPOINTMENT. Yesterday 9/19/13, I decided to try Dayton Toyota for a 27 point inspection and change of oil and filter. I was so surprised that WITHOUT an appointment , I was told it would take only ONE hour to be done. Imagine how shocked I was when they called me after only 45 minutes! I am NEVER going back to DCH Toyota. THANK YOU SO MUCH DAYTON TOYOTA !

Best Car Dealership!

by from Parlin,NJ |

I recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Rav4 at Dayton Toyota. I must say it was the most polite, professional, and accommodating experience I could have ever wanted in a car purchase. I had purchased a 2006 Matrix from Dayton and it was time for a new vehicle, so going back to Dayton was a "no brainer." Their sales and service departments go over and above expectations. Thank you so much Jeffery Marcus and Randy Sperco!!!!

Great service

by from Belle mead,nj |

Rear bumper was damaged in an accident. Dealership took the car in for repair and it was completed in one day and with extraordinary courteous service. This dealership goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied.

No hassle, honest buying process

by from Bridgewater NJ |

We had been looking for a used car for several months. It seemed all of the dealers that we went to had some sort scam going. We wound up purchasing a car from Dayton Toyota without any sort of hassle. The whole process took about 1.5 hours. Our salesman, Carlos, was honest and helpful. We were treated with respect. It was a pleasure doing business with Dayton Toyota.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Monmouth Junction, NJ |

I had gone to dayton toyota to lease a new car and it was seriously the best experience with a car dealership I had ever had. Rob DiFranco was amazing and made the process the easiest he could. There was no hassle and all I could think was how great and down to earth the associates were. They made you feel like a friend rather than a customer. I will only be getting cars here from now on and I would recommend this dealership to everyone! Thanks Dayton Toyota. By the way I LOVE my new car!

Had a Great Experience!

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Just purchased a used car here today! Was pleasantly surprised with the overall process at Dayton Toyota! Probably the best dealership I have ever dealt with! Carlos was great! No pressure to buy, no gimmicks and no hidden fees. Dayton Toyota was honest up front and that's what made this experience so great! Would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family! P.S. There were delicious bagels and pastries which we loved.

David P. Reed

by from East Brunswick |

This is our 7th. car from Dayton (first four were from Dayton Ford), and we expect to buy at least 3 more before I die. (I am 60 years old) . I really like, and trust these guys. Jeff Marcus is the Man!

Great service - recommended

by from Dayton NJ |

Great dealership - got a good deal on the car, very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Just got the car serviced - exactly as expected, and I used the courtesy shuttle. Car was ready on time. Highly recommended!

Easy Process to Buy Car

by from Toms River, NJ |

Friendly salesman, no pressure, did what was asked to make me a happy buyer. Easy price negotiation. Car ready when promised. Everyone I had contact with in the dealership was more that happy to help, including tech that looked over car with me. Very pleasing experience.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Plainsboro, NJ |

I was due for a 15000 mile check-up, went to Dayton Toyota without an appointment. My maintenance required light was on also. Even without an appointment I was in and out in less than an hour. They also washed my car. My kind of service.

Excellent service

by from New Jersey |

Its always a pleasure getting the service done at Dayton Toyota. Excellent timely service and honest in providing information if something is wrong with the car.