Dayton Toyota Scion

2291 Route 130, Dayton, NJ 08810

New 888-435-2549
Used 888-435-1482
Service 866-478-1653

New Jersey's 1st Toyota Dealer!

A dealership that I trust!

by from Monroe Twp., NJ |

This is the fourth car that I've purchased at Dayton Toyota. I trust them to sell me a car that meets my needs and is very reliable. Thank you, guys, for helping me this time with a beautiful Rav4!

Prompt and courteous service

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

I received prompt and courteous service on my recent visit and was totally satisfied. Thanks.

Mr. McCauley

by from Clarksburg, NJ |

I was very disappointed when I had my car serviced at Dayton Toyota, for a simple oil change and a tire rotation it took two hours. THEY STATED TO ME THAT NEXT TIME MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. I was told several times that I do not need an appointment. Also, I always examine my vehicle before I hand it over to the service personal and when my vehicle was returned to me it had two chips on the front hood. I was very disappointed with this service.

Top-Notch dealership!

by from Hightstown. N.J. |

Recently purchased a Rav4 Limited Edition with all kinda extra goodies. Five stars to the salesman, Jeffrey Marcus! He was a great assistance and not one bit of PRESSURE!!! The overall staff I dealt with from Randy Sperco to Derek Kochie were also great to deal with. I will return here in the future to purchase a new car as I need to!

Excellent Service

by from Plainsboro NJ |

They took my car immediately for routine maintenance, efficiently performed the necessary tasks, and alerted me to a power steering fluid leak that was also subsequently rapidly repaired. And they also provided a much needed car wash.

Great Service

by from South River ,NJ |

It could not have been better. From the email, to the greeting when I went there, to the good bye. Everything was acceptional.

good service, fast, friendly, honest

by from Somerset, NJ |

Honest, friendly, and they washed my car. I have been using this dealership for service for the past five years as an owner of a 2010 RAV4 and have awesome service everytime. I have recommended the dealership to purchase from here. I am looking forward to my 4Runner purchase next. (When it goes back to a sqare shape.)

Great Services!!

by from HELMETTA, NJ |

I love to service my car at Toyota. I trust the work done in my car. I never had to come back for a repair because it was not done properly. Plus, they wash my car. The simple things can make one happy and show care. Toyota shows care for their customers! Love Toyota. great job!

Dayton Toyota knows how to take care of customers!

by from Monroe Twp. New Jersey 08831 |

I have always been extremely impressed with Dayton Toyota. They define customer satisfaction at every level--- from the moment I pull my car into the service area to the time I leave. The number one word I use is trust. I trust the people who work on my car to do an excellent job and I have never been disappointed. Every person who works there is extremely pleasant and kind. I would not go anywhere else to purchase a car or to have a car serviced. They know the true meaning of customer service and it is an absolute pleasure to go there to either buy a car or to have a car serviced. You will not be disappointed------I can promise that to you!

Excellent Service

by from DAYTON, NJ |

I always goes to Dayton Toyota for service. They are the best. They provide service in very professional and timely manner. All the associates discuss all repair issues in very polite manner. .....I would definitely recommend all for service. ....

Service Review

by from Hamilton NJ |

Always excellent service.Having been using Dayton Service for 8 years. Tom Kozak is the best.