Ernie Palmer Toyota

1310 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205

New 888-758-4660 New888-758-4660
Used 855-276-5320 Used855-276-5320
Service 888-760-5047 Service 888-760-5047

Your #1 New Car Dealer in Jacksonville!

Honest and helpful sales people

by from Jacksonville,Fl |

My wife and I visited Ernie Palmer Toyota and purchased a new Camry LE. Jigs Sampilo and Martin Couch were very helpful and honest. We could tell they were concerned with our happiness in the car selection and purchasing process. The dealership was spotless and very convenient and our overall impression was one of excellence.

Great Experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

We had a great experience at Ernie Palmer. Our salesman was awesome. Marvin Palmer was honest and made our experience buying a vehicle a positive one. He really took the time to get us a car. Thanks again Marvin!!!

Jigs Sampilo

by from Jacksonville,fl |

My experience was a good experience with the sales person that I had while purchasing my Toyota RAV 4. Jigs also gave me good advice concerning the financing of the vehicle as well as down payment and other options. Thank you so much jigs for a job well done.

Great experience

by from Palm coast fl |

Great prices and people! Got great prices and had fun

Disappointment

by from Saint Augustine |

I bought a 2016 Tundra October 6, 2015 from the dealer and was paired with Henry as my sales associate. I was very particular about what I wanted and had the dealership bring my truck in from South Florida. The entire process was a struggle and unpleasent. Henry behaved as if he was being put out with this sale. His communication was terrible; taking multiple calls to make contact. I expressed my aggravation with the internet manager" Martin". I never received an improvement in my experience. If the money had not been right, I would have walked away from the deal based on the customer service. The largest part of my frustration has to do with the knowledge the dealer had about the vehicle. I wanted navigation along with other features when I ordered the truck. I received a system named scout GPS and was told by Henry that it was the navigation. This feature is not navigation. and it bothers me every day I drive the truck. When I questioned the dealer they were unfamiliar with the system and passed it off as the "new navigation". After some research I found that the system I wanted is available as enture premium plus. Now that I have had the truck for two weeks I still have not received a followup call from the dealer checking on my satisfaction. The finance associate that handled my loan told me at closing that he would not even buy a car from his dealer. If you choose to purchase from Ernie Palmer please take your time, do your due-diligence and be careful. Customer service is dead at this Ernie Palmer, all you can hope for is a self informed decision with the money working in your favor. Disappointed, Chris

I love my new Camry!

by from Jacksonville |

This is the 2nd Toyota I've bought here and my family has bought a couple more. We really love everyone here and love Toyotas, too! Check out Ernie Palmer and you'll be glad you did!

Great deal!

by from Jacksonville |

This is our 3rd purchase from Ernie Palmer Toyota and we wouldn't shop anywhere else. They have taken great care of us every time and that is why we will continue buy here. I highly recommend you give these guys a shot to see for yourself!

Excellent!

by from Fleming Island |

We could not be happier with our new Camry and the treatment we received at Ernie Palmer Toyota. True Southern charm from everyone we dealt with.

Excellent experience!

by from Jacksonville |

Found my 2013 Scion online, contacted this dealer and the response was fast and professional. A hassle-free dialogue began and 3 days later I drove away in my dream FR-S! I look forward to then same professionalism from their service department. I highly recommend Ernie Palmer!