Falmouth Toyota

290 Macarthur Blvd, Bourne, MA 02532

Used 508-759-1900

Paul M.

by from Holbrook Ma |

This is a model for all other dealerships. Just a great buying experience!

Wonderful experience

by from Duxbury, MA |

My wife and I were looking at used Sequoias. Ended up at Falmouth Toyota as they had just the car we were looking for. I have to say we were both blown away by the buying experience. Our salesman, John O'Keefe was far and away the most knowledgable salesman we have ever encountered. We really appreciated his low-key approach. He answered our questions rather than trying to sell us the car. What impressed us even more was that he spent a good 30 minutes at delivery going over every bit of of the car, including programming my wife's iPhone and garage door opener. As we were heading out the manager/owner? of the dealership, Matthew?, came out and thanked us for our business. As far as cost we paid well below KBB retail value for a very clean Sequoia. We will never buy another toyota from another dealer. If I had to complain, the service dept. took a bit long to transfer the plates and get the car inspected, but this was a minor inconvenience in other-wise great experience.

Are you sure your a car dealer?

by from Cape cod |

I have bought a handful of cars in my life. This was the most enjoyable. The salesman (Anthony) was unreal. I felt like we were long lost friends. He was honest, outgoing and sincere. It was a good reminder of how a business should be run. Show room was clean and comfortable. I will let you know how the service works out. Come to the cape for more than just vacation!

Firendly No-Pressure Dealership with Great Service

by from Falmouth, MA |

I purchased a Certified Used vehicle from Falmouth Toyota over a year ago. The experience of buying from them was relaxed and comfortable, and I felt I was in control of the buying process. Since purchasing the vehicle, I have been in a few times for various reasons, and have always been treated pleasantly and politely, and the work has been completed in a timely manner. I am looking forward to having a long relationship with this dealer.