Hanlees Davis Chevy/Nissan

Service 866-871-7608

Hanlees Chevrolet Home of Hanlees Web Value Pricing

Great People

by from San Francisco, CA |

I was looking all over the Bay Area for a used Suburban/Denali and came upon this dealership by chance while checking out CARS.com. I met Andy who helped me, told him I'm from S.F. and I'm pressed for time. He showed me a vehicle which fit my budget and told him that I will continue to look around for a better deal but promised to come back if I can't. I called him a few days later and told him that I would like a deal better than my budget. We went back to deal for the truck , got the deal that fit my budget perfectly, AND he filled up my tank to seal the deal! Other dealers must take note on how they conduct business here. No way did I feel pressured or intimidated by anyone. Everyone from Andy, the Manager, the finance manager, to another salesperson who helped call Andy( he was washing the truck).. everyone was a pleasure to deal with. Great experience. Thank you Hanlees.

May 10, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, and giving us the chance to earn your business. We strive to make the buying experience a pleasant one. If you have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Jeff Billman General Sales Manager

Would not go back

by from Hollister, CA |

I saw a vehicle on Cars.com at this dealership that interested me. I sent an email through cars.com expressing my interest. It took the dealership nearly a week to respond. By the time they got back to me I had already purchased the car. When I took delivery the sales manager told me that it had a full tank of gas. Not true. On my way home the tach quit working. I left a message with sales manager's voice mail and emailed the salesman about the problem but no response. I find the lack of a response disrespectful and I wouldn't return to this dealership to purchase another vehicle.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Shingle Springs |

The point of contact via the internet correspondence was very responsive. He made me feel at ease and seemed to genuinely care about the process I was going through. Anthony then came out and also was very cordial and businesslike without making me feel threatened. ( I was purchasing a used car on my own without my husband present, as he had to work that day.) The entire process was a little long, but I blame the financing portion. There was always that last little nudge to buy more "below my cost" to increase the sales deal. I didn't feel any sales pressure until that step in the process. For that, I am only giving 4 stars. I think there could've been less, "I like you, so I'm practically giving this away" and more of "this is the best I can do" verbiage. Just felt so phony and not believable, as no dealership will ever sell anything "below cost". We're not morons, who would believe that line anyway?

Big Dislike

by from Evansville, IN |

Don't think even to buy from them especially this guy called David Estacio. He is irresponsible sales person and always giving false promises to call you back.

July 13, 2012

I am sorry that you have had a poor experience with us. We are located in Davis, California. If there is anything I can do to remedy your experience please feel free to contact me: Jeff Billman GSM Hanlees Auto Group.

Good job!

by from Tahoe city |

Thanks for 2011 G25X guys!I'm very happy with my purchase and this guys made the whole process very simple and fast. No pressure,nice people and a fair price. My sales person was Johnny Fuqua and he was very nice,friendly and professional.I will consider this dealership for any kind of future car-buying needs. P.S. They even found and send to me original manual for the car :-) Small thing but it's good to have it.

July 13, 2012

Thanks for you business and the kind words. We hope to see you in the future. I am glad you are enjoying that G25X. Jeff Billman GSM Hanlees Chevrolet

Wonderful Customer Service!

by from Elk Grove |

My aunt was looking for a used accord, and they went out of there way to try to find her a car. We test drove several cars and try to find cars that were similar to it. The customer service was excellent!

May 11, 2012

Thank you for the chance to earn your business. We strive to make every shopping experience pleasant and informative. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me directly. Jeff Billman General Sales Manager Hanlees Chevrolet.

worth the drive

by from cameron park ca. |

talked to Marco on the phone he has great follow through! he got us into a great 2008 xtera 4x4 , handled a few issue's on the vehicle with a smile ! wow what a rare experience ! make sure to give him a shot !

May 11, 2012

Thank you for choosing Hanlees Nissan, and your positive feedback. We try to make certain everyone has a positive experience here. If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Sue Cho General Sales Manager Hanlees Nissan.

Easy to deal

by from Fairfield, CA |

Called to see if I could get a quote on a new vehicle, Anthony told me they would work with me, and wouldn't miss my business for a few hundred dollars. So I decided to give them a shot, drove from Fairfield, vehicle was parked in the front and ready to go already, and I was out with a new 2012 Malibu. They work with people with challenged credit too!!!

May 11, 2012

Thanks again for your business, and the positive feedback. We strive to make every person's experience here hassle free. Jeff Billman General Sales Manager

Typical car salespeople

by from Elk Grove |

They don't answer direct questions and don't listen to the customer.

May 11, 2012

I am sorry for your experience, and appreciate your feedback. We strive to make every person's shopping as smooth and informative as possible. I can be contacted directly with any suggestions you may have to help us improve as a Company. Jeff Billman General Sales Manager.