Hoffman Toyota

Service 855-242-4985 Service 855-242-4985

Driven By Trust

Trusting and Terrific!!!

by from Hartford CT |

It is a rare day when one can be so complimentary towards an auto dealer. Hoffman Toyota and the entire Hoffman chain is a rare find. This is the third Toyota I have leased from Hoffman. As a single mom, one can imagine the stress and emotions that this undertaking COULD cause. Thankfully, Hoffman is truly trustworthy. Jose Rivera (aka "Rabbit") really listens and tries to help you out. I think he's called Rabbit because he has boundless energy and really seems to love what he does. There is no heavy hand and no "let me check with my manager and I'll be right back." I love my new 2015 Toyota Rav 4. Thank You , Thank You Mr. Rivera, General Manager Mr. Espinosa and the entire Hoffman team.

July 29, 2015

Hello SHF7, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota for your recent purchase. We are so pleased to read your feedback on Jose aka "Rabbit". Our Toyota team is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you love your new Toyota Rav 4. See you at your next scheduled maintenance! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Review for recent purchase

by from Wolcott, Ct. |

My recent experience with Janetta Garcia and with Zachary Hoffman was excellent. Both Janetta and Zachary were professional, well-informed, and personable. The purchase of my 2013 Toyota Camry could not have been more seamless from start to finish. Today, when people usually have negative experiences buying a new car, I can honestly say that this experience was extremely pleasurable. Hats off to Janetta and Zachary.

April 24, 2016

Hello Deb, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota Scion for your recent purchase. We truly value what our customers have to say and are thrilled to read that Jeanette and Zachary provided an excellent experience for you. We trust you are loving your new 2013 Toyota Camry and we look forward to servicing it for you to keep it running beautifully. Have a wonderful weekend. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Below average service + Waste of time & money

by from Avon, CT |

Don?t waste your time & money, they pretend to be very nice and helpful but always try to make me pay more by asking for additional stuff done on car even if it is not required.

March 27, 2016

Hello Customer, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service at every visit and we apologize for the frustration you experienced and would like the opportunity to talk with you and resolve any issues. Our service manager, Kathy Skiba, welcomes the opportunity to speak with you in order to learn more about occurred during your visit so that we can continually improve our processes where needed. When it is convenient for you, please call (860) 658-3593. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Service

by from Symsbury CT |

I bought my first car at Toyota Hoffman! I am very pleased with my purchase. Jeanette Garcia helped through the process. Her communication and work ethic skills are admirable. She made the process easier and was able to provide me with general feedback when purchasing an auto. The dealer was welcoming and understanding. We have bought two cars from her and I will surely go back to see her!

March 19, 2016

Hello Corolla, We are pleased to read your feedback on Jeanette. Congratulations on the purchase of your first car! Your satisfaction is important to our team and she is always here to ensure you have an excellent experience. We trust you are loving your new Toyota and look forward to servicing it for you. Have a great weekend! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Service

by from Symsbury CT |

I bought my first car at Toyota Hoffman! I am very please with my purchase. The service was great especially Jeanette Garcia provided me with the best guidance. I highly recommend her and this dealer because they were truly honest and helpful in this exciting process.My family has now bought two cars from Jeanette and we will certainly go back to her. Her communication skills and work ethic is admirable.

They've Raised the Bar for All Dealerships

by from Bloomfield, CT |

Hoffman Toyota sets the bar for all dealerships. Consultant Ednei Lima, Jose Espinosa and Mike Viara exemplify the professionalism, attention to detail and customer service that everyone who purchases/ leases a car should expect and are guaranteed at Hoffman. Thanks to Ednei for being tireless and hardworking and ensuring a seamless transaction on our lease transaction. We've been to Hoffman before and we'll certainly be there again!

March 19, 2016

Hi Kays, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota! We are so pleased to read your feedback on Ednei, Jose and Mike. We value what our customers have to say and they are a great team that strives to ensure an excellent experience. We trust you are loving your new lease and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great People to deal with

by from Watervliet, NY |

I recently purchased a Certified Preowned Toyota 4Runner from Hoffman Toyota. I drove from Albany, NY because they had the vehicle I believed I was looking for. I was not disappointed. The 2012 was everything I had hoped for and more. From the initial call to the moment I left, I experienced top notch service. I can't say enough about Jeannetta Garcia. She went above and beyond making sure that I was completely satisfied. I wasn't rushed, coerced or strong armed in any way. She has followed up with me a couple of times to make sure everything was going well and that if I needed anything to let her know. She ordered and sent touch up paint that I requested and recently ordered an Owner's Manual for me. She has been a true professional and Hoffmans should consider how lucky they are to have her. Thanks Jeanetta for a wonderful experience. John L

March 19, 2016

Hi John, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota to purchase your Certified Pre-owned Toyota 4Runner. We are pleased to read about your wonderful experience with our sales consultant Jeanetta. She is dedicated to providing you with an exceptional experience from start to finish. Thank you for making the trip from Albany, NY, we trust you are loving your 4Runner! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Still in Shock!!

by from Avon, CT |

I am the type of individual who would rather go to the dentist than deal with car salesmen. Hence, my reluctance to return my leased vehicle which had exceeded its mileage allotment. I had no choice, I brought my vehicle in and was immediately assigned to Jose Espinosa the General Sales Manager. My immediate reaction was, "oh no here we go they've assigned me to one of the big guys, what numbers and nonsense is he going to feed me?" Before I could grasp what happened, I was out of my old lease and in a new vehicle without my wallet even suffering any damage. I am still in shock! The whole experience was painless! Jose was professional, courteous and all around a genuinely great guy to deal with. The whole vibe of the dealership was different. It was as though the stress and anxiety were given the boot! Thank you Jose and Hoffman Toyota for dispelling the myth on car dealerships. Keep up the good work and letting customers know and feel valued!

March 5, 2016

Hello SkepticNoMore, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota! We appreciate your feedback on Jose. Our staff is committed to ensuring you have an exceptional experience with us. We are pleased to read that your visit was seamless and your wallet didn't suffer any damage. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time you are in for service. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Friendly, Professional Staff?Great, Quick Service

by from Canton, CT |

Ednei Lima was eager to meet as soon as I pulled up. Told him what I wanted and he hooked me up with a great deal on a 2015 Toyota Corolla with 7000 miles. Process took 3 hours, including all paperwork and test drive. I would recommend them.

February 20, 2016

Hi ajbertra91, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota to purchase your new Corolla. We are pleased to hear you experience was quick and seamless. Let Ednei know if you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Excellent Service

by from Southington, CT |

Hoffman Toyota's slogan is "Driven by Trust" and I trust Mike Fitzgerald to keep my 2001 Toyota Sienna running safely. I trust him to tell me which repairs/services are needed right away, and which can wait until my next scheduled service. I have worked with him since September 2011. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and professional, explaining things to me in a way that is easy to understand. He always returns my phone calls in a timely manner and keeps me updated while my van is being serviced - whether I'm waiting in the very comfortable lounge or if I'm waiting at home. I highly recommend Mike Fitzgerald for all your service needs.

February 20, 2016

Hi HP, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota service. We are pleased to read your feedback on our service advisor Mike Fitzgerald. We value what our customers have to say and appreciate your customer loyalty since 2011. Mike is dedicated to ensuring your visit is seamless and your vehicle is running efficiently. We look forward to serving you and your family again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.