Hoffman Toyota

Service 855-242-4985

Driven By Trust

The best

by from Burlington CT |

I've had my fair share of car buying experiences - good and bad. And I will say Hoffman is top notch. I bought a new 4Runner in August. No pressure or slimy tactics from sales, price and trade in they offered were solid with minimal back and forth. Just took it in for 5K mile service and they were prompt and even washed my car. If you're looking for a car give Hoffman a shot - you'll be impressed.

Allen from Windsor

by from Windsor, CT |

Great Service!! Wonderful staff - very attentive to our needs.

Rachelle Guitian

by from Simsbury, CT |

We have leased four vehicles from Hoffman Toyota. Each time, they made our experience easy, communicated well and they were able to find us exactly what we needed at a reasonable price. It doesn't have a car dealership feel. They are kind, genuine and truly care about their customers. They have gone above and beyond every single time! Jose E., Julio, Jimmy and "Rabbit"...you guys are the best! Thank you again.

Saturday service

by from Simsbury, CT |

Great people (Mike Fitzgerald) + great facility + great price = FANTASTIC SERVICE

Excellent service!

by from Hartford, CT |

My dad took me to see Julio who helped me to find the right car after I test drove a few. Although he was very busy, he was patient and helpful, and made time for us which was really appreciated! Jose, the sales manager was excellent too! He helped me to figure out my options and gave me the bottom line on what would be best for my current situation which was also great. They were both friendly, and made the experience as a whole very comfortable and simple. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle! Thank you! :)

Great experience

by from West Hartford, CT |

I've acquired 3 vehicles from Hoffman Toyota and worked with Julio Sosa each time. Julio is the best - he is very customer service oriented and will do whatever it takes to get you into the vehicle that you want at the best price. I highly recommend Julio Sosa.

Great Service!

by from Bristol, CT |

Thank you for the great service. You go above and beyond and I am very thankful! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

November 25, 2014

Hello Cathy, Thanks so much for choosing Hoffman Toyota and trusting us to keep your vehicle in great shape and running efficiently! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Hoffmanns my Dealership and Julio Sosa is my man

by from Avon/Berlin, CT |

Yesterday I bought my 5th Vechicle vehicle from Hoffman Toyota in the past 8 years. Two for me, one for my daughter and two for my sister. (Four Toyotas and a Lexus). The Hoffman experience has been nothing but Exceptional, with a warm, clean, friendly atmosphere and an efficient chain of command with the sales and customer service process. Julio Sosa was my Sales Consultant for 4 out of the five purchases and was and is a true professional in Auto Sales/Consultation. Julio listened to needs, has a true sence of compassion and is very patient. I had given Julio a specific auto I was looking for and after a year of following up with me he had a sale within three hours of his call to me. My hats off to the entire Sales and Management Team, coming from a Sales Consultive back ground myself it is a breath of fresh air to be treated Professionally, fairly and with Courtesy when making an important purchasing decision. Thank you again !!!

November 25, 2014

Hello Mark, Thank you so much for being a loyal Hoffman customer! We are thrilled to hear that your experiences have consistently been exceptional. It is great to have Julio on our team and we appreciate your feedback about working with him. Please let us know if you ever have any questions and we look forward to helping keep all of your vehicles safe and running beautifully! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

my dealership

by from Bloomfield, ct |

I moved to CT in need of a new car...my brand of choice is always Toyota...now my dealer of choice will always be Hoffman. I was in for a tire rotation and ended up with cabin filters needing to be changes too. I would rather be told each time then have a dealer save up repairs and the get stuck with them all at one time. I feel they have my and my cars performance at heart. The friendly staff doesn't end in the show room but is there for every service and part you need. I will be back to purchase a new car from them in the years to come thank you Bette R

November 4, 2014

Hello Bette, Thank you for making Hoffman Toyota your "dealership of choice!" We know that is an important decision for our customers to make as it is where you trust you will be treated fairly, respectfully and receive the best deal. Our commitment to you is that you always have an exceptional experience. Give us a call or stop by any time you have questions. We look forward to serving you. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust

Excellent service

by from Avon, Ct. |

I was particularly pleased with Mike Fitzgerald. He took a lot of time to explain all the necessary repairs to me... and then again when I asked my friend to call him about things I didn't understand. It was a very costly set of repairs ( almost $4000.00)... It;s a 99 Avalon with 207,000 miles ... and he kept in touch while waiting for various parts to come in. He also took it on a 15 mile drive to check it out before returning it to me. I can't really comment on the quality of repairs. I assume I'll have to wait and see how everything will work in the weeks and months ahead. But... so far, so good, and I'm really assuming that I'll be able to continue enjoying this car for some time to come. I love this car, and obviously I'm reluctant to let it go, despite it's age. Hoffman service will be a big factor in where I'll purchase the next one.

November 4, 2014

Hello "loyal customer," Thank you for trusting Hoffman Toyota with the necessary repairs for your 1999 Avalon. We know the value many of our customers place on keeping their vehicles for as long as possible. Mike is pleased to provide you with as much information as needed so you can make informed decisions on how best to service your car. Any time you have questions please feel free to give him a call. We are here for you and look forward to seeing you again the next time you need our assistance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust

A breath of fresh air when it was needed most

by from West Hartford, CT |

I HATE car shopping. I feel it's a sleazy, necessary evil. My joke is that I'd rather give birth any day than shop for a car. Well, Hoffman Toyota, and especially, Patrick Pantalone, changed all that for me. I wasn't in the market for a new car until someone tried to take a left turn in front of my husband as he headed across an intersection. We took our car to Hoffman Auto Body and eventually were told my car was totaled. Before leaving, we took a look at some Priuses. The story unfolded for two weeks during which time we were treated honestly, forthrightly, compassionately and with respect. Thank you, Patrick

November 4, 2014

Hi Nancy, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota and allowing us the opportunity to change your perspective on the car buying process. To think you once would prefer to endure birthing pains over car shopping says a lot (as a mother, I cringe at the thought of that pain). Ha! Although we are sorry you had to deal with a totaled car, we are glad to have been able to assist in your time of need. We trust you are enjoying your new vehicle and we will be here to help keep it running beautifully for you. Thanks again for choosing Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust