Hoffman Toyota

Service 855-242-4985

Driven By Trust

The best

by from Burlington CT |

I've had my fair share of car buying experiences - good and bad. And I will say Hoffman is top notch. I bought a new 4Runner in August. No pressure or slimy tactics from sales, price and trade in they offered were solid with minimal back and forth. Just took it in for 5K mile service and they were prompt and even washed my car. If you're looking for a car give Hoffman a shot - you'll be impressed.

Trusting and Terrific!!!

by from Hartford CT |

It is a rare day when one can be so complimentary towards an auto dealer. Hoffman Toyota and the entire Hoffman chain is a rare find. This is the third Toyota I have leased from Hoffman. As a single mom, one can imagine the stress and emotions that this undertaking COULD cause. Thankfully, Hoffman is truly trustworthy. Jose Rivera (aka "Rabbit") really listens and tries to help you out. I think he's called Rabbit because he has boundless energy and really seems to love what he does. There is no heavy hand and no "let me check with my manager and I'll be right back." I love my new 2015 Toyota Rav 4. Thank You , Thank You Mr. Rivera, General Manager Mr. Espinosa and the entire Hoffman team.

July 29, 2015

Hello SHF7, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota for your recent purchase. We are so pleased to read your feedback on Jose aka "Rabbit". Our Toyota team is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you love your new Toyota Rav 4. See you at your next scheduled maintenance! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Friendly but poor service

by from New Hartford, CT |

Scheduled routine 35,000 mile service online, and 1) Was told they didn't have my paperwork when I arrived. Since this has occurred before, I showed the rep the print-out from their own reservation system....Turns out, this seems to be a known problem... Note to Hoffman: FIX it, or simply proactively print out the daily schedule rather than waste my time. 2)Discussed intermittent leak from oil filter which they had previously installed. Emphasized that the new filter be properly seated/installed. 1 1/2 hours later found out they had not done an oil change, 'its not part of the service'. REALLY? After questioning, rep left and returned to say OOPS, oil change IS supposed to be done. ... Note: Do what you are supposed to do WELL the first time and stop pushing other stuff. Meantime, annoyed customer waits.... 3) 2 hours into it... I'm directed to a window to sign paperwork and was informed my next service has been scheduled for 6 months from today, not, "May I set up your next appointment?" Note to Hoffman: I do not want you deciding when and where I will be 6 months from now. Nor is there any reason to believe I'll be at 40,000 miles in 182 days.. This is arrogance disguised as service efficiency and wastes my time cancelling and rescheduling. 4) Adding insult to injury, today they called to check if we'd brought in the vehicle for the service! They had no record of it! Really? What happens when we have an issue and they claim we did not do all the required service??? We made the mistake of buying an extended service contract from Hoffman, or I would not be taking the Toyota back to them in future.

March 5, 2015

Hello Eva B. - We sincerely apologize that you have had a less than satisfactory experience during your recent visit to Hoffman Toyota. We are committed to providing exceptional service at every visit and when there is a situation presented which does not meet a customer's expectations we care very deeply and wish to do what we can to resolve the situation. I would like to help clarify a couple things as well as assure you our goal is to provide you with excellent service and keep your vehicle properly maintained. When scheduling on-line appointments it is important to include the VIN of your vehicle so the system accurately pulls all history prior to arrival. This helps us help you as we can see in advance all of the details about your vehicle, which also provides us the ability to improve planning time for all scheduled appointments that day. Regarding your oil change, our service advisor, not having the paperwork in front of her, incorrectly said you would not require an oil change. We apologize for that and any confusion it caused. Most vehicles now require synthetic oil, which lasts longer between service visits, and she incorrectly made that assumption until further examination of the paperwork. At that time it was evident that your vehicle requires conventional oil, which should be changed every 5K miles, therefore she presented the information to you in order to ensure proper care of your engine. Your service visit took longer than normal while our service technician investigated the origin of your oil leak, which was not coming from the filter as you suspected. We value your time and certainly want to minimize the length of your wait. We do not wish to frustrate you or anyone with our scheduling process and although this automatic scheduling feature has been well received by most of our customers, we acknowledge that it may not work for everyone. We are more than happy to adjust the date for you at any time to something more convenient; and, your feedback has been taken into consideration as we continually seek to improve service to customers. The reason you received a follow up call to see if your vehicle had been in for service was a technical error on our part and we apologize for the inconvenience. We did not delete the original appointment that you set without a VIN, however we created a new entry into the system that included your VIN upon your arrival. Since our service system tracks and retains all information based on VIN our representative was prompted to place a courtesy call. The administrative error has been addressed and we apologize that it caused confusion. We assure you that all service performed on your vehicle is on record. Again, we apologize that this visit did not go as smoothly as any of us would desire but we do look forward to making your next visit exceptional while helping to keep your vehicle running safely and efficiently. Please feel free to discuss anything further with our service manager, Kathy Skiba, or me at any time. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great buying experience and low prices

by from Farmington, CT |

My Wife and I had been searching for a used SUV for a few weeks and found Hoffman Toyota had the lowest prices around, plus a very good selection of the RAV4 we were looking for. Salesman, Ed knew all there was to know about the car and was very pleasant to deal with, as was George and all the staff we worked with to finalize the purchase, complete with a bumper to bumper warranty for piece of mind. We had a minor problem with a heater fan which Toyota fixed at no cost and gave the car a nice wash too. It was the most pleasant car buying experience I have had and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. Mike

February 5, 2015

Hi Mike, Thank you for choosing to finalize your search with Hoffman Toyota. We are pleased to have been able to help you and your wife find the perfect RAV4 for your needs at the best price! We are here to help keep your vehicle running efficiently for the years ahead too. Thank you again for your recommendation of Hoffman Toyota and we will see you soon. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Service

by from Hartford, CT |

I had the BEST experience at Hoffman Toyota. They really made me feel comfortable throughout the car buying process & work with you to find you something that's right for you. Jeanette & Jose are amazing!

February 5, 2015

Hi CindyS, It is great to hear that you had "the BEST" experience with our team at Hoffman Toyota recently. We are here for you any time you have questions and look forward to helping keep your vehicle running beautifully. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Allen from Windsor

by from Windsor, CT |

Great Service!! Wonderful staff - very attentive to our needs.

February 5, 2015

Hi Allen, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Toyota for your vehicle servicing needs. We look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Rachelle Guitian

by from Simsbury, CT |

We have leased four vehicles from Hoffman Toyota. Each time, they made our experience easy, communicated well and they were able to find us exactly what we needed at a reasonable price. It doesn't have a car dealership feel. They are kind, genuine and truly care about their customers. They have gone above and beyond every single time! Jose E., Julio, Jimmy and "Rabbit"...you guys are the best! Thank you again.

February 5, 2015

Hi Rachelle, Thank you for being a loyal customer for so many years! We are pleased to have continued to provide you with exceptional lease options for your Toyota vehicles. We trust you are loving your car and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Saturday service

by from Simsbury, CT |

Great people (Mike Fitzgerald) + great facility + great price = FANTASTIC SERVICE

February 5, 2015

Hi Chris, Thank you for your feedback and recommendation of our service department! We look forward to many years of serving you and keeping your cars in great condition. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Excellent service!

by from Hartford, CT |

My dad took me to see Julio who helped me to find the right car after I test drove a few. Although he was very busy, he was patient and helpful, and made time for us which was really appreciated! Jose, the sales manager was excellent too! He helped me to figure out my options and gave me the bottom line on what would be best for my current situation which was also great. They were both friendly, and made the experience as a whole very comfortable and simple. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle! Thank you! :)

February 5, 2015

Hello Eunice, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Toyota and letting us know about your experience working with Julio and Jose. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to have been able to help you find the perfect vehicle! See you again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great experience

by from West Hartford, CT |

I've acquired 3 vehicles from Hoffman Toyota and worked with Julio Sosa each time. Julio is the best - he is very customer service oriented and will do whatever it takes to get you into the vehicle that you want at the best price. I highly recommend Julio Sosa.

February 5, 2015

Hello Mr. Yankee, Thank you for being a loyal Hoffman Toyota customer! We are thrilled to read your feedback about working with Julio and trust you will be back to see him again in the future when you need another car. Thanks again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Service!

by from Bristol, CT |

Thank you for the great service. You go above and beyond and I am very thankful! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

November 25, 2014

Hello Cathy, Thanks so much for choosing Hoffman Toyota and trusting us to keep your vehicle in great shape and running efficiently! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.