Hubert Vester Toyota

Service 877-468-9399

Toyotathon!!

Wonderful experience.

by from Pine Level, NC |

Great experience and came because we had been in to have another Toyota serviced and liked the dealership and the service we got. Did not go anywhere else, just went to Hubert Vester and made the right decision.

The place to buy!

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

My elderly mother came in today to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. She purchased her previous from another Toyota dealership in the surrounding area. She came home and told me all about her salesman. She told me she had never had a salesperson to take the time to go over all the process. She told me if I ever bought a car I should buy it there. I would like to say thanks to Mitch Strickland for taking car of my mother during her purchase. His kindness will not go unnoticed by our family.

great service

by from Durham nc |

Very good prices nice people before to see another Toyota dealers stop there I would recommend them

You won't be disappointed!!!!

by from Holly Springs,NC |

We purchased a Highlander from Hubert Vester of Wilson. They did not have the vehicle we wanted in stock. The salesperson Mitch Strickland took the time to find the vehicle we wanted. We never had to go in the dealership and everything was done over the phone. When the vehicle came in Mitch delivered the vehicle to our home which was 1 hour away. He did all the paperwork at our home. If I or my family,friends needs a vehicle in the future there is no question who I will be calling on. Mitch thanks for experience!

Totally satisfied!!!!!!

by from Sims,NC |

I went in to buy a used vehicle. Explained to Mitch that I was shopping around at different dealerships. He said that was fine and started to show me the vehicles that they had. I found a used vehicle and he helped me through the entire process letting me know what would happen next. I was glad that the car shopping was over, but more so, I was glad that I met the salesman I did. I love my car!!!! Mitch Strickland was super easy to work with and very professional. I highly recommend Mitch and Hubert Hester Toyota.

Great sales staff!

by from Wilson |

First, let me say I hate buying cars. It has been in the past a terrible experience . This time was different. My situation was difficult due to past issues but Mitch still worked hard to get me in a new vehicle. Mitch was kind and helpful and the gentleman that done our paperwork took plenty of time to go over everything with me. If you need a vehicle go by and see Mitch Strickland. Highly recommend Hubert Vester.

Highly recommend salesman &dealership!

by from Kenly, NC |

My daughter and I came in to purchase a vehicle for her. I have purchased many vehicles and the purchase here was fun and done quickly. I would highly recommend Hubert Vester Toyota to anyone. The whole experience was made great by my salesman Mitch Strickland and his manager Robert. If you want a good experience get these gentlemen to work with you! Mitch has a customer for life:)

Worth the drive from G'ville

by from Greenville, NC |

We just purchased a 2010 highlander from Vester Toyota. The sales manager Dave quoted us a price on our trade in and when a couple of negative items came up with the car he stood behind his quote and did not try to nickel and dime us. The car we bought is extra clean and appropriately priced. Paul our salesman was informative and helpful. I would definitely recommend Vester and the use them again. We drove 45 miles to from Greenville to Wilson and it was worth it.

Great sales experience!

by from Harnett county |

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla from Hubert Vester Toyota. I worked with Mitch Strickland and even though it was a cold night he went over a new car and used car outside. I would recommend that if you are looking for a vehicle make sure you ask for him.

Great place to do business!

by from Sanford, NC |

Very friendly and helpful during my buying experience.