Karl Malone Toyota

Service 866-544-1474

#1 FOR A REASON

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Herriman, UT. |

I recently purchased a 2012 Camry XLE Hybrid. The process of the purchase could not have been smoother. Their salesperson Ryan May was very knowledgeable about the car and we discussed it's various advantages. From start to finish it was a fun experience. Their facility is huge and is staffed accordingly. Acreage of cars to choose from.

Friendly service, beautiful facility!!!

by from Riverton, Ut |

Everyone and I mean everyone at Karl Malone Toyota is so friendly. From the gentlemen who sold us our Prius down to the guys in the service department we have always had a great experience at Karl Malone. The dealership itself is beautiful and always clean. There is plenty of comfy waiting couches, free drinks and popcorn...my son LOVES coming to get the car serviced...and at 11 he can be a tough customer lol! I am always impressed with the level of customer service they have...everyone is always smiling and asks if you need anything. We get our car back in better condition than when we drop it off every time. From the complimentary car wash to topping off all my fluids and checking my tires, when I get back into my car it feels like the first day we bought it all over again!!! Thanks Karl Malone!!! :D

Friendly service, beautiful facility!!!

by from Riverton, Ut |

Pleasantly surprised by the service

by from Sandy, Utah |

They got my car in sooner than what I expected and completed the service sooner. I dropped my car off late in the afternoon and expected to leave it over night and get it back the next day by noon. They took it right back into service and had it completed the same day and called me to come pick it up. It's always nice to be pleasantly surprised.

Unprofessional and dishonest. Be Careful!

by from sandy,ut |

The bottom line is, these guys are ruthless as far as trying to make a buck. Granted every car dealer wants to make as much money as possible, but this was the worst car buying experience I have ever had. We spent 4 hours looking at the car and negotiating a price which we thought was fair. Both myself and my significant other felt good about it, and we thought that it was a fair price for the deal. I was paying cash for my vehicle, and due to delays with banking, we gave several forms of payment to bring the total to the agreed upon price. Because of this, and because my SO was loaning me some money, we missed that we were being swindled at first. They played with numbers on my trade and after reading the contract more closely, I discovered they gave me FAR less than agreed upon. They also charged us $1000 more than origionally agreed upon, so that they essentially got my trade for free. We were in the parking lot before my significant other and I began running the numbers again and realized something was not right. So, we walk back inside to talk to Larry, hoping it was a simple misunderstanding. Instead he went through a whole dog and pony show to try and get out of what was right in front of us, trying to explain away why the numbers did not match up. The truth is, if it had been a misunderstanding, he would have skipped the going back and forth to management to get an explination, and instead would have immediately apologized and pointed out that there was a misunderstanding. After the 4th time he went back to talk to his sales manager, we got fed up and asked to talk to his manager ourselves. The sales manager came out, immediately aggressive and condesending. My significant other is a VP of sales with an MBA, who understands how numbers work. The sales manager was very disrespectful to me, when I asked him to stop being condesending he became argumentative and agressive. My S/O attempted to step in to diffuse the situation by pointing out this was a business situation and his tone was inappropriate the sales manager invited my S/O to "Go out side". It quickly escalated, egged on by the sales manager, neither myself nor my S/O could get a word in edgewise, until I finally stopped the situation by demanding my money back for the car. It was extraordinarily unprofessional and I will never buy another vehicle from any dealership associated with Karl Malone.

First scheduled maintenance

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Brought my Toyota in for the first scheduled maintenance service. I used the easy on-line appointment scheduler to select an available time for service and received an automated reminder note on my cell phone to let me know that my service appointment was confirmed. When I arrived, the customer service person greeted me with a friendly simile and kindly showed me to the comfortable waiting room where there was plenty of very nice seating, Television, wireless Internet connectivity, drinks, etc. My car service was performed right away and completed within the expected time frame. After completion of the work, the service advisor reviewed the information related to the maintenance and answered my questions in a professional and polite way and I was back on my way to work. Very nice to do business with!

Oil Change Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Warm friendly greeting. Kept me informed on the service progress. Bought my car there and have had all of the service work done at Karl Malone Toyota for the last 13 years.

Doctor

by from Cedar Hills, Utah |

I have purchased 11 new trucks and 1 used toyota truck over the past decade from Karl Malone Toyota. My experience is that these people care about my priorities. The used dealership was fun and helpful but most importantly focused on my budgeted price. They got to the point, brought me several choices, were direct and reasonable when giving me a price, and i bought a truck in less than 30 minutes. The fact that i have bought only Toyotas is due to the ease of which i can get a reasonable price and paperwork done rapidly by this friendly dealership.

Karl Malone Toyota Super Helpful

by from Sandy, Ut |

I loved it! The people were awesome, it was relatively quick and since it was under extended warranty I didn't have to pay anything! The lady at the service check out desk was so kind and made me feel great for being there. When I called in the people on the phone were very helpful about sending me to the right people to find a solution to my problem. I fully expected to have to pay for this but was glad it was covered under the warranty. Also, I really enjoyed walking around the building looking at all of the memorabilia.

Salesperson: Amazing customer service :)

by from Draper, Utah |

We found a used car on the internet and called the number and were lucky enough to speak to Dennis Osegueda at the Draper location. He went out of his way to locate the vehicle and called us back immediately. He made sure we could contact him when we got to the dealership and was extremely helpful in the entire process of purchasing the vehicle~including walking us out to car as we left and making sure everything was in order. We cannot say enough good things about Dennis. Thank you !!!

Great Efficient people in that dealer is very nice

by from salt lake city, Utah |

wen a took my car over they call me every step for any information about my car i think it was a very nice think to do