Lee Toyota of Topsham

Service 888-862-0855 Service 888-862-0855

LEE is for ME!

Trisha Hunter, Sales and Lee Toyota in Maine

by from Yarmouth,ME |

Lee Toyota and Trisha Huner in Topsham, ME are great. I had great service with leased car in past and a good sales experience also. Highly recommend

Purchased two vehicles from Lee!

by from Topsham, Maine |

So happy with our experience at Lee. Sales, Finance, no pressure got us what we were looking for!

A Great experience at Lee

by from Topsham, Maine |

My experience at Lee Toyota was very positive! Jenn was exceptionally personable and professional. She gave honest feedback on vehicles and I did not feel rushed in to making a decision. She treated me with respect and listened to my needs pertaining to vehicles. Both Jenn and Drew took their own time to wait for me to complete paperwork and finalize the sale. I am very happy with my purchase and with the service that I received at Lee Toyota in Topsham.

Great service.

by from Topsham, ME |

We had a great experience at Lee Toyota of Topsham. Our salesperson, Brodie Macdearmid, was very personable and friendly. The general atmosphere was nicely laid back, and everyone who worked with us was very helpful, courteous, and funny (and the really good coffee they had didn't hurt, either :-)). They helped us get into a brand new car for just a little more then we would have paid for a used vehicle, and at a fantastic rate and worked to put it in our price range. We feel really good about our purchase, and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks again, guys!

Excellent Sales!

by from Topsham, ME |

Mr. Day was the most patient sales person I have ever dealt with. I know I am not an easy customer. He had answers to all my questions, was professional and courteous, and worked long with me to reach the what I consider the perfect sale. I will recommend him to anyone I know who might be car shopping. He not only sold me a car, but he showed me why Topsham Toyota is a top notch facility that I should continue to work with on any normal service or unforeseen repairs.

Topsham Toyota

by from Topsham, Maine |

Bought my last 4 vechiles from Topsham toyota. Very helpful.

Lee Toyota of Topsham

by from Tophsam, ME |

Been a Topsham Toyota customer for over 15 years. Outstanding personnel and customer service. More like dealing with long time friend than a business transaction. Joe Day is my personal recommendation for sales consultant.

Tricia Hunter was great to deal with!

by from Bath, Me. |

It was very nice to buy from another woman. Less intimidating.

Buying from Trisha Hunter

by from Brunswick, me |

We have bought and leased 3 cars from Trisha Hunter at Lee Toyota. It has always been a pleasure for us. We thank her and have enjoyed our 3 Prius' . Trisha was easy to work with and always responsive during and after the process. Thank you.

Problem with Finance

by from Topsham, ME |

Traded our 4 Runner 09 for a brand new 2014. Our sales person Jennifer was fun, It was until we got to finance and dealing with the finance & sales "manager" that things got bad. They tried to low ball us on our trade, we had a clean and exact conversation about what we wanted. They said ok, It wasn't until the paperwork was done that we found they had snuck in the low ball offer (not the agreed upon amount) on our trade, due to the mincing of words and dealership lingo. We felt so discouraged to have this happen (for the second time with the same dealership). No one made a point to show us anything or go over the paperwork in detail...that was how they tried to slide it by us. We didn't even find out until we looked into our own financing with a credit union (after being told not to use a credit union due to the exempt tax status.....). Needless to say we were completely disappoint, we love our new car but can guarantee we won't be shopping at Lee Toyota again for our next vehicle.