Lia Toyota of Colonie

2116 Central Ave, Schenectady, NY 12304

New 888-836-4238
Used 888-227-9655
Service 877-722-1310

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!

Wonderful service!!

by from Scotia, NY |

Art Palazollo was the person that checked me in and listened to me try to explain the noises I had heard and what had happened. He was excellent at asking the right questions and figuring out what I was saying. He made me feel good about bringing my car there. It turned out that they could find nothing wrong and it was checked out thoroughly. Everything was tight and as it should be. He told me even before leaving the car that it might have just been a chunk of ice dislodging. We felt it was best to have it checked out anyway. The cost of just checking it out was explained right up front. It checked out fine and I have peace of mind. I would definitely bring my car back for any needed service. It was another great experience. Thank you so much.

great Service and Facility

by from Albany, NY |

Thomas Pottenburgh guided me through my purchase of my new PriusV. He is knowledgeable about the product, trade-in and finances. That made my experience anxiety-free. We are an older couple and Tom was very sensitive to ensure that we were physically comfortable during the process. He arranged installation of heated seats on short notice so that the car was ready at the appointed pick-up time. The finance process was efficient and accomplished to my complete satisfaction .Explanations about the operation of the car were clear and concise so I felt confident driving home. We arrived later in the day for pick-up. Tom stayed late to be sure I understood the Prius-my first! He called the next day to make sure I didn't have any questions and to ask how I liked my car. I love my new car and so pleased I got it at Lia of Colonie.

Great Service

by from Schenectady, NY |

I took my 2014 Toyota pick- up in for an appointment for 15,000 mile service and a minor recall issue. James Morrison was my service rep who greeted me cordially and ensured that my service was completed in a timely manner to my full satisfaction.

My service advisor was Michael Kikkert.

by from Albany, NY |

Michael Kikkert was extremely helpful, courteous and very knowledgeable of the recall on my vehicle. It was a pleasure working with him.

Vincent Nguyen,Salesperson

by from East Greenbush,NY |

Vincent Nguyen,Salesperson,was most professional throughout the entire process of my purchase of a 2014 Camry XLE.The deal included both a discount and a trade-in.He was very courteous during the test drive,price negotiation,and delivery of the vehicle following financial paperwork.

Car service at Lia Toyota

by from Albany NY |

Kodey Stanley was my in take out out take person. He was very efficient, courteous and took time to explain exactly what was done.

Great service

by from Albany |

Robyn Ashley was my service advisor. She was very prompt in working with me, and very knowledgeable and courteous.

Car Repair

by from Troy, NY |

Steve O does an outstanding job and goes out of his way to provide great service. he has been very helpful to me over the years

Great service,clean comfortable facility

by from Colonie, NY |

My husband and I recently purchased a Toyota Rav 4 from Lia Toyota, Colonie ,NY. Our service couldn't have been better. Our sales person, Mark Stryker, was personable, very knowledgeable and patient with the multiple trips we caused him to make to management as well as with me changing my mind every five minutes about color and features required. You will not go wrong requesting him to be your sales person. The dealership is clean and well staffed. They have a comfortable seating area and a coffee machine that actually serves enjoyable coffee. I will be back for another RAV4 in the future.

Service on Jan. 17th

by from Albany, NY |

Shaun Cuff did a great job of explaining what would be included in my service and then told me what the technician found that required correction. Nothing was done without my authorization. The estimated wait time was accurate and it was nice to be able to read in the waiting area without having a TV blaring nearby. All told, a very good experience.

Service And Sales

by from Albany NY |

Have purchased 2 vehicles from Lia Service is always excellent Tom Sinkora, Steve O and Eric top notch. Always service my truck at Lia