Team One Toyota of Gadsden

(4.0) 5 Reviews

937 W Grand Ave, Rainbow City, AL 35906

2011 Tacoma

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

Went on-line on Friday looking for Red, regular cab Tacoma. Was answered by Toni Wright, very helpful. Later that afternoon, Toni called me. Told me he had the truck and I was approved. Took delivery Saturday afternoon. Staff was courteous and efficient. Facilities were neat and clean, with great hospitality. Would highly recommend this dealship to anyone looking to purchase Toyota. Richard Moore Huntsville, Alabama

Service Department Experience!

by from Rainbow City |

I was pre approved by my local credit union to purchase a new car last summer (2014). Unfortunately the four salesmen I talked to could only tell me what my target payment budget would not allow me to purchase. I was referred to the Toyota dealership in Birmingham by a good friend where I purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla and the purchasing experience was excellent. With the purchase of my new car I qualified for scheduled maintenance covered under warranty (which is also amazing). While having my 10,000 mile service I explained to the person waiting on me that the weather strip on the outside ft windshield had come loose (about 10 inches worth). I first noticed this 1 to 2 months ago while in the drive through car wash ( which I had been through hundreds of times not only with this car but every car I have owned in the past 25 years). He pushed the stripping down into place and explained that it happens. He then offered for the service manager to look at it, which he did. He also assured me that "it happens". REALLY????

Great Dealership

by from Southside, AL |

Tony was an excellent salesman. He did not pressure us to purchase and knew alot about fiancing and the Camry.

buy my fj

by from Gadsden ,AL |

was the easiest car buying experience i have ever had. Tony Wright and Mike Thomson handled everything. I just went and signed papers and pick up my FJ. I was glad to purchase locally , to keep business in the community and also to know they are right here if I have any problems.

Great dealership!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Bought a used 2010 Tacoma from Tony and Mike at Moultrie Toyota on 8/6/11, my buying experience was excellent. Both these guys have excellent customer service skills and really go the extra mile to ensure you are 100% satisfied. I would buy another truck from them in a heart beat, great people to deal with. A+