Northshore Toyota

New 877-256-5530
Used 866-848-4938
Service 866-792-5849

Great Pricing and the Best Customer Service on the Northshore

Great Experience, Great car!

by from Picayune, MS |

I bought a used 2008 Honda Pilot from Northshore Toyota. The sales staff was friendly, not pushy. They helped me and never tried to haggle me or sway me toward anything else. We got the car for a good price. I had it checked out through a mechanic who said that everything they said they had done to the car was true, and the car was in great running shape. It's nice to go to a dealer that you can trust. This is the fourth vehicle that my family has bought from this dealership with no problems. We will definitely shop here again.

Worst service department ever.

by from Mandeville LA. |

This was the worst service ever I have ever received. I would not recommend Northshore Toyota service to my worst enemy. I had a flood insurance claim on my toyota corolla. I had my car towed to toyota because it would not start. Northshore Toyota service only did what the insurance company recommended with no regard to safety. They replaced my starter and battery and said to remove my car from their lot as soon as possible. I left with my air bag light on and my air conditioner not working. I took my vehicle straight to Ray Brandt Toyota where they are taking care of my vehicle. I would never take my vehicle there again. I will drive 45 minutes for all my Toyota needs.

August 19, 2014

At Northshore Toyota, we strive to satisfy all of our customers. We are sorry that your recent experience with us was a negative one. We serviced your car as the insurance company recommended. Our offer to fix the additional problems with your vehicle was an honest offer, and we hope that you will let us service you again in the future. If you have any inquiries or need service, please do not hesitate to call us. We will do all we can to help your future experiences at Northshore Toyota be positive ones.

Confused and wondering

by from Madison ms |

Contacted Northshore Toyota, I was inquiring about a specific car on the lot. I emailed, and called . Understand that it's busy but I've never really got any answer or feed back. A week later I got a call from the customer service asking about my inquiry. I told her I didn't get any calls so she transferred me to a sales rep. He stated that basically I had to jump thru loopholes in order to get the car. I got great credit, money to down and a trade in but it seems like they weren't interested in helping me. I didn't really get bad service, more less no service. Overall can't really grade or critic over nothing

Terrible Experience

by from Mandeville, LA |

I have purchased 7 vehicles over the last 25 years, and this was by far the worst experience that I have had with a dealership. After filling out the paperwork to purchase a new vehicle, there were issues with the condition of the car upon delivery of the vehicle that were not resolved to my satisfaction. Their Customer Relations Manager was no help whatsoever and somewhat rude. I will go elsewhere the next time I am in the market for a Toyota vehicle.

January 17, 2014

Here at Northshore Toyota, we strive to make every customer's experience a pleasant one. Sorry that you had a problem here at the dealership. Please come and speak to one of the New Car Sales Managers at the dealership to see how we can rectify the situation. We will do everything in our power to help. Here at the dealership we try to empathize with every one of our customers and their needs. Northshore Toyota 985-893-7778

Great service, reasonable price

by from Houma, LA 70360 |

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Overall the buying experience could only have gone better if they would have lowered the price. However, we feel that we got a very good price. We went to see several vehicles with similar stats and reviewed many more online.

Not pushy

by from Covington, LA |

I was treated very well by a very knowledgable salesman. Not pushy like Toyota in Metairie, LA. I started with internet. Toyota prices about $3000 higher than Nissan. Went with Nissan

Jeep

by from Diberville, MS |

I love my 2008 Jeep Compass! The dealership was great and helped me with everything I needed to know.

February 24, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at roger_lejeune@northshoretoyota.com

Great Experience

by from Madisonville,LA |

I have purchased two vehicles from Roger the Internet Manager at Northshore. He is very easy to work with. I have and will continue to recommend Northshore Toyota and Roger to all of my family and friends.

Easy buying

by from Abita springs,La |

I'm now on my 4th vehicle from northshore. My salesman, Kris, has always made my buying experience great. From professional courtesy to great pricing, I've always gotten the best service and will continue to buy from Kris Barton. Highly recommended!