I-95 Toyota

1000 Millennium Blvd, Brunswick, GA 31525

Used 888-855-3910

Just Won't Do Right

by from Brunswick, GA. |

I purchased my first Camry from I-95 Toyota in 2009 (which made the fifth Toyota I owned since I started buying cars), I loved the car and loved the fact of having the Toyota name stand behind the purchase. An opportunity came about where I was able to trade that car in on a 2011 Camry from I-95 once again. This is when the problems started, I was told about a service that was being offered called Xzilon, I was told it would help protect the interior as well as the exterior from damages, which would help to keep the car looking nice and keep the value up. I agreed to add the package, I completed the paper work and took the car home that night, I was asked to bring the care back the following business day to have the car cleaned and have the Xzilon applied. As instructed I dropped the car off and waited for a call to pick it up. The call came, I went to pick up the car from I-95 Toyota, upon inspection I found that the car had not been cleaned properly before applying the Xzilon, The car still showed signs of haveing rail dust on it which stood out on the light color of the car. I was told I had to take the car with me and bring it back the next day to fix the problem, I explained to the reps at I-95 Toyota that I had a job to go to just like them and I would not take a day off or go in late behind a mistake not of my making. I asked for a loaner car to get around while the new car that I had for only three day was being striped, cleaned and the Xzilon was being reapplied, I was told no, take your car with you and bring it back. The I-95 Rep and myself entered in to a heated discussion at which point I told him, I-95 can keep the car. Fortunately Dan the sales man who wrote up the car over heard what was being said, he got the ok from someone a little higher up and put me in a loaner until my car was ready. Before this first issue was completely put behind me, it took from start to finish over a week, a letter of complaint, getting the General Manager involved and a total of 4 trips to inspect car before it was ready for pick up. Here's the new problem, while filling out the paper work on the 2011 Toyota Camry, my name was entered wrong on the Xzilon forms, it plainly states Registered Owner: First Name, Middle Initial and the Last Name. On the form I-95 Toyota has my last name, my first name and then my middle initial, it's a simple mistake but one that took years to realize, the mistake was not found until I tried to file a claim for service and was unable to sign in . Because of this every time I went to the Xzilon website and tried to sign in I received a warning (wrong password or user name), I called Xzilon a couple of times and was still unable to figure out what was going on. I talked with Jay Tull in the service department, he help with the situation and between the two of us we were able to figure out what the problem was. I then was able to sign into The Xzilon website I submitted my claim with pictures of the damages, I was told the damages look to have happen some time ago, I explained the problems I had with signing in to the website, I was told too much time had passed between the time the damages happen to the time I filed my claim, it was then explained by a Manger at Xzilon that the mistake was made by I-95 Toyota and I would need to talk with them to make this right. As of right now I have made a total of 9 trips to I-95 Toyota and countless calls. I've spoken with sales reps, both the finance and the service department and general manager, all promising some kind of resolution, just give us a day or two and I'll call you. No Call Yet. It is now going on seven months since this problem came about, but it took buying three new cars (all Camrys 2009, 2011 and 2015) to find out what I-95 Toyota thinks of and how they treat their customers.

Not Happy

by from Brunswick, Georgia |

My buying experience with this group was as difficult one, like an episode beyond the Outer Limits & Twilight Zone! We ended up buying from Butler Toyota in Macon, Ga. Well worth the trip! Bought a New Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 a lot less than expected in Macon and not at the MSRP of I95 Toyota! If you are smart, Buy Elsewhere! I95 Toyota/Scion are IDIOTS, Rude, Obnoxious, Arrogant and Condescending! It's Your Choice where you buy, Good Luck!

I-95 Toyota responded to this review

August 16, 2013

I am deeply sorry to hear about your negative experience. If you will grant me the opportunity, I would like to speak with you and learn more about what happened and see if there is anything we can do to mend your relationship with our dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, and thank you for your honest feedback. Sincerely, Zack Hedgepeth (866) 363-3823 zack@thetkogroup.com