Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln

6320 Telluride, Lincoln, NE 68521

New 888-654-7321
Used 888-621-8127
Service 888-838-1398

Great place, very happy!!!

by from Lincoln, Ne. |

I LOVE my 2015 Toyota RAV4.. And Mark Groh is the BEST... Very personable and really cares about what you want...

Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln responded to this review

December 23, 2014

It was a pleasure earning your business. I am pleased to hear that Mark was able to make you feel comfortable throughout the duration of your car shopping process. He does a great job of going above and beyond to ensure his customers' satisfaction. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you with future sales or service needs you may have. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Great Service

by from Hershey, NE |

I worked with Kevin Wagner and he was great to deal with. They treated me very fair, which made my buying experience a positive one. Would definitely do business with them again.

Beware of the finance people!

by from Lincoln, NE |

Traded in my toyota vehicle which my kids grew up in for a new vehicle. Wanted to purchase a two year old vehicle but ended up buying a one year old vehicle that was priced at less than $500 to buy a new one! My mistake was I went at the end of the month and was sold a vehicle that we didn't want because they needed to make a sale. We were not given a good deal with the trade in price and the price of our vehicle as well. Worst buying experience we have ever had. Finance employee was a nightmare. We were not given time to read the contract and kept pushing his pen towards us to sign the contract. These guys are professionals in selling you a car that you don't like just to make a sale and talk you into warranties that jacks up the price and you end up going home with a vehicle that your stuck paying off for the next 5 years. I was warned not to go here but still went to purchase because our toyota vehicle was serviced here and we had no problems then. BEWARE OF THE FINANCE PEOPLE!

Very pleasant experience!

by from Beatrice, NE |

We want to thank salesperson Jeff Styskal for making our car shopping experience a pleasant one. He was very friendly and helpful and made the process a fun one. All the employees we met during the process were also very nice. The facility is top notch and their inventory was amazing. We purchased a new 2015 Rav 4 Limited July 9, 2015 and so far we LOVE it. My best friend has driven Toyotas for years and has always bought them from Performance Toyota. He's very particular, so I know he would not continue to do business with them if he wasn't having good sales AND service experiences. My wife's best friend bought a new Rav 4 from Performance a few years ago. They really like their vehicle and praise the service they always receive there. We are confident that we will enjoy many years of driving/owning our Toyota and expect to receive super good service from this dealership. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or family member.

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I had traveled over 300 miles for work in my car, only to find an issue with tires my camry, from a parking lot accident I was not aware of. I wasn't sure where to go, since from out of town, so I called for an appointment here. They found the issue, Did not have the parts available. They had the parts overnighted, and fixed it Saturday morning, so I could be on my way. What stood out on their outstanding service, was they handled talking with the insurance company I made a claim with, took photos, and faxed information to them. Since my stay was extended another night. They called local hotels close to their location, to help me find a room. They gave me a loner car for the evening, even though I was willing to walk to restaurant to eat. They were truly a pleasure to deal with, and made the complication of my issue, less stressful. Thank you!

Kevin Wagner top salesman

by from Fremont,Ne |

Our buying experience was top notch. We would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you Kevin Wagner for helping us with our 2015 highlander

Replacement Car

by from Lincoln NE |

We purchased a Toyota Avalon from Tobias nearly a year ago. It was totaled in a wreck. We went back to Tobias to shop again, while also looking elsewhere. Tobias kept in touch and finally put us into a nearly-new Camry. Performance Toyota had the 2014 car priced at market value. We are very pleased with the car and the way that Tobias was helpful and not pushy. I gave "buying process" only four stars because the finance guy acted annoyed because we had to wait for the insurance settlement check before paying cash for the car.

Kick High Pressure Car Sales to the Curb

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Believe it or not, I had not purchased a car in over 15 years. The dread of the process always won out and luckily my old car continued to run like new. I couldn't find what I wanted in my area or were auction cars priced too high. Looking online was only for research until I found Performance in Lincoln via the Toyota website. They had certified cars at reasonable prices. Made contact with Mark Langston and the rest was history. No one, including myself, could believe I bought a car via the Internet. We graduated to the telephone, and I asked many questions, requested more pictures, and Mark was very accommodating. I bought a like new, low mile, local one owner, certified Camry, with everything on it, at a good price. The wife and I had a fun night out in Lincoln when we went to pick up the car. I have shared my story and recommended Performance to others. As I told Mark, I only have one complaint (really a comment) he made car buying too easy. Thanks

BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER...

by from Lincon NE |

Mark Langston made my car shopping experience very fun and easy. Mark gave me a great price from the start over the internet. When I came into the dealership to get my new Sienna Mark made my purchase Fun and Easy. Mark gave me a fair value for my trade in and a Great price on my new Sienna. Nick Bradley was very nice, he got me through the finance part faster than expected and got my new Sienna fully protected for the future. I even got some cash in my pocket on the way out shooting some baskets for March Markdown Madness. I will definitely send all of my friends and family to go see Mark Langston at Toyota of Lincoln.

Adam Holland the best!

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Worked really hard to get my father the best deal and the lowest interest rate possible. Even though he had a "gifted" credit history. Will buy my next vehicle here and will recommend him to all friends and family.

I love both the 2015 Tundra and Highlander

by from Hoskins,Ne |

Talked to sales rep about cleanliness of tiles around head/ac vents and burnt out lights. Overall sales experience was great and easy.

Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln responded to this review

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your experience was pleasant for you. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if there's anything we can do to help going forward. Bests, Tom Ballard, General Manager.