Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln

6320 Telluride, Lincoln, NE 68521

New 888-654-7321
Used 888-621-8127
Service 888-838-1398

super customer service in sale and delivery truck

by from Lincoln nebraska 68528 |

i have been a customer for 16 years, and have purchased 5 toyotas from mark langston. I really like his honesty,and customer care. my best friend also bought a rav 4 from mark. I also want to thank the entire staff because I have received super service from every department every time i came in to buy a car, get the oil changed and any other service for the last 16 years, when it was mid city toyota. You treat me like family and I would tell any of my friends, family to come to your dealership. Great job. ( Also my ra 4 lasted 15 years with 200,000 miles) go Toyota.

February 6, 2014

I would like to thank you for your loyalty, returned business and kind words. Our customers' satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we must be doing something right to have earned your business and trust for the past 16 years. Mark is an essential member to our team here and I am ecstatic that he has been successful at providing you with great customer care, answering all your questions and making you feel comfortable with your purchasing throughout the years. Please feel free to call anytime regarding any questions or concerns you might have.Our line is always open. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Driving comfy thanks to Jeff Styskal.

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

Was dreading the whole car buying experience and I was very specific with my "needs" in a newer vehicle. Jeff was willing to show me a car I had seen online with no problem but mentioned a nicer car that had just been traded in. For just a little more I got all of my "needs" and one year newer for very little more than what I went in to look at. Overall Jeff made the experience fast and no pressure. Thanks again

June 17, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking some time to share your experience with us and others. At Performance Toyota of Lincoln, we strive to provide every customer with a stress-free car shopping and purchasing experience and I am happy that Jeff was able to find you the right vehicle with all of the features you wanted. I hope you enjoy your new car for a long time. Thank you for your business, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Mark Langston

by from Lincoln, NE 68516 |

Mark Langston did an amazing job with me. He was fast, kept emailing me throughout the months without pressuring me and when I drove away with my Corolla, he was amazing. He told me how it all worked and my car was under awesome lighting, I felt like a celebrity driving away. Mark is awesome at his job!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with us at Performance Toyota of Lincoln. Mark has been a part of our team for many years and I am happy to hear that he was able to make your experience easy for you while providing you with friendly and professional customer service. I hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Feel free to contact us regarding any additional sales or service needs; we would love to help. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Used 2007 Ford F-150

by from Lincoln, NE |

I was the end of the month so the dealers were ready to move some vehicles. I wasn't quite ready to buy but they made me a good enough offer that I went with it. It certainly helped they offer the three day buy back option and a 3000 mile/60 limited warranty.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback! At Performance Toyota of Lincoln, it is our priority to ensure our customers are given the best treatment and services within the automotive industry. We take great pride in our products, services and warranties and I am happy to hear that our Performance Promise gave you some peace of mind. Please let us know of any additional questions or services we can assist you with in the future. Find us on Facebook for industry updates and exclusive discounts at https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceToyotaLincoln. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Great seller. Clean facilities. Very professional.

by from Lincoln, Nebraska |

Rex Viola sold me a 2013 Prius c. He was very eager to offer me competitive financing, but respected my wish to use the financing I brought with me. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and easy to talk to. If you are looking for a great deal on some pretty sweet cars, check them out.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your recent experience with us at Performance Toyota of Lincoln. It is our goal to ensure that our customers are given the best car shopping, and purchasing experience possible, and I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a professional experience. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future for any additional sales, or service needs you might have, we would be more than happy to help. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Great services

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

Rex has don it again !! I did get a great service at Toyota. This is our 3rd class with Toyota and I am happy with the service.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for your returned business and your positive feedback! Rex has been a valuable part of our team for quite some time and it is great to hear that he was able to help you get such great service at our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with any future sales, or service needs you might have. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Excellent Sales and Sevice Dealership

by from Beatrice,NE |

My wife and I have puchase or leased 5 different vehicles from Rex Viola and have always found him to be very helpful in getting us a very competitive deal in both sales and leasng. I do not hesitate in saying he has always been for hightened honest with us on the auto dealing with him.. I definitely feel you will be pleased wih your dealings with him. The service has always been excellent here.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us at Performance Toyota of Lincoln with us and others. It is our goal to ensure each customer is properly taken care, has all their questions answered, and receive the best deals possible! I am happy to hear that Rex was successful at providing you with all of that. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with your future automotive needs. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

New Tundra Owner

by from Topeka, Kansas |

Very good sevice. Salesman was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Overall great shopping experience.

March 21, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. Do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with future sales, or service needs you might have. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Sales Manager.

Excellent Sales and Sevice Dealershp

by from Beatrice,NE |

March 24, 2014

New Corolla Owner

by from Lincoln, NE |

Rex Viola was very helpful and easy to work with. The Toyota dealership was accomodating and had a great selection

March 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. Rex has been a valuable member to our team for quite some time here at Performance Toyota of Lincoln and I am happy that he was able to answer all of your questions. Enjoy your new Corolla! It is an excellent vehicle. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Bought A new Toyota Tacoma.

by from Topeka, Kansas |

I was all but able to Buy the Vehicle Online Becoase of Mark Langston. As soon as I came into the store he was waiting for me. I will be in and out of the dealership in less than 1 hour.

March 21, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with us! Mark does a great job of putting his customers' first and I am pleased to hear that you have been able to experience that first hand. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with your future automotive needs, whether it is for sales or service. We look forward to working with you again when the time is right! Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.