Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln

6320 Telluride, Lincoln, NE 68521

New 888-654-7321
Used 888-621-8127
Service 888-838-1398

super customer service in sale and delivery truck

by from Lincoln nebraska 68528 |

i have been a customer for 16 years, and have purchased 5 toyotas from mark langston. I really like his honesty,and customer care. my best friend also bought a rav 4 from mark. I also want to thank the entire staff because I have received super service from every department every time i came in to buy a car, get the oil changed and any other service for the last 16 years, when it was mid city toyota. You treat me like family and I would tell any of my friends, family to come to your dealership. Great job. ( Also my ra 4 lasted 15 years with 200,000 miles) go Toyota.

February 6, 2014

I would like to thank you for your loyalty, returned business and kind words. Our customers' satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we must be doing something right to have earned your business and trust for the past 16 years. Mark is an essential member to our team here and I am ecstatic that he has been successful at providing you with great customer care, answering all your questions and making you feel comfortable with your purchasing throughout the years. Please feel free to call anytime regarding any questions or concerns you might have.Our line is always open. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Wonderful car, wonderful salesman!

by from Omaha NE |

I recently bought a Camry from Performance Toyota in Lincoln. I was apprehensive of the process, buying a car can be a pain! I was pleasantly surprised with my experience. Mike McGuire was so patient, never rushed. He was very knowledgeable on the car I wanted, and every other car I asked about! I highly recommend Mike McGuire at Performance Toyota. He will take good care of you!

Awesome dealership

by from Fremont, NE |

We purchased a new 4-Runner in 2011 from Bob Gooding. He was so knowledgeable and pleasant to work with, that we returned this year and bought a 2014 Tundra from Bob. There were none on the lot that we wanted, so Bob sat down with us and went over everything from color to accessories. He found us the perfect one, and we had it with in the week. We are truly satisfied. Love the friendly service department.

Great customer service!

by from Lincoln, NE |

Felix Rivas-Sanchez is the best car salesman we've had to date. He is knowledgable, polite, and helped us choose the perfect vehicle for our needs. We would highly recommend both Felix and Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln!

OVERALL EXPERIENCE, SALESMAN

by from Lincoln, NE |

Dan has made me feel like he knows me and my needsvery personally. He respected my request to not be bothered with follow up sales calls and sent an email in place of the call. He also gave me his personal cell phone just in case I had an emergency question... What a gem...I would recommend the dealership to anyone but would really like to recommend that if your gonna go to Toyota in Lincoln , asking to work with Dan Marshall is a must!!

outstanding service

by from Lincoln NE |

Service is always outstanding...have dealt with Dan Marshal several times....he is easy to work with..always feel like friends..have recommended him and will continue to deal with him and make a recommendation..10 stars for Dan for making process easy...I'll be back...

This is a great dealer to work with!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I happened to meet Mike Maguire one Saturday afternoon as I was beginning my car search. From the minute I met Mike he was "no pressure". After telling him I was just beginning the process (I was afraid to talk to him given the reputation of most car salesmen). But Mike seemed to understand and only asked if he could have my contact information so he could be on the look-out for the car I was looking for. He called me a week later to see how I was doing and again with no pressure seemed so easy to talk to. I appreciated that since I was doing this process by myself. When I finally talked my husband into going to look, we looked at the car I was leaning toward I asked if Mike was around. He was with someone else but when he saw me there was that smile of knowledge and through me the keys, "I'll be right back, why don't you take it for a ride". Wow he had confidence in the car that he knew I would love it. Mike has been wonderful throughout the process and I feel like I have gained a friend! Ask for Mike Maguire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Service

by from Lincoln, Ne |

I took my son to the Performance Toyota in Lincoln, Nebraska to find a truck. Robert Gooding found the perfect truck for him a 2014 Tacoma. If you are looking for a New or Used vehicle ask for Robert Gooding he is a wonderful person to deal with. My son is very happy with his truck.

Great Experience

by from Lincoln Ne. |

I just bought my first Toyota from Greg Marshall at Performance Toyota in Lincoln Ne. I was and am so impressed! I wanted a hybrid and thought since Toyota had so much experience with them I would check them out. I was so surprised by how comfortable the Prius was to drive. I had talked to people at red lights etc. and more than one said they loved their Prius, and one couple told me how pleased they were with the dealership. So the real clincher for me was my salesman Greg Marshall, I just trusted him and knew he would not steer me wrong. I usually don't make decisions like this so quickly but I just knew it was the way to go and there was no pressure from Greg. I wound up choosing a 2006 Prius and I really love it, I have driven it for about 3 weeks now.

New Camry

by from Red Oak Iowa |

Great experience all around. Salesperson to Finance Manager.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with our team at Performance Toyota of Lincoln. We look forward to working with you in the future whether it is for sales or for service. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Great customer service from Felix

by from Lincoln. NE. |

This is the first vehicle I have purchased from Performance Toyota in Lincoln, NE. and my sales consultant was Felix Rivas-Sanchez. I was met by him when I first drove into the dealership and started looking at cars. He listened to my needs and responded incredibly quickly, providing a 2012 Certified Used Camry. Friday afternoon we negotiated a bit with the condition I show the car to my wife before completing any deal. She saw it Friday night after close and Saturday morning at 8:30 AM I received a text asking for my business. His wanting my business meant a great deal to me and in brief, at 10:30 we picked up the car. I am not the easiest customer in the world to deal with and I would recommend Performance Toyota and Felix to anyone.

August 14, 2014

I want to thank you for taking some time to share your satisfaction with our team here at Performance Toyota of Lincoln.Felix has been a great addition to our team and I am very happy to hear that he was able to provide you with professional services and take great care of you from the moment he was able to greet you. I hope you enjoy your Certified Pre-owned Toyota Camry for many years to come. Thank you for your business, Tom Ballard, General Manager.