Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln

6320 Telluride, Lincoln, NE 68521

New 888-654-7321
Used 888-621-8127
Service 888-838-1398

Great place, very happy!!!

by from Lincoln, Ne. |

I LOVE my 2015 Toyota RAV4.. And Mark Groh is the BEST... Very personable and really cares about what you want...

December 23, 2014

It was a pleasure earning your business. I am pleased to hear that Mark was able to make you feel comfortable throughout the duration of your car shopping process. He does a great job of going above and beyond to ensure his customers' satisfaction. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you with future sales or service needs you may have. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Kick High Pressure Car Sales to the Curb

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Believe it or not, I had not purchased a car in over 15 years. The dread of the process always won out and luckily my old car continued to run like new. I couldn't find what I wanted in my area or were auction cars priced too high. Looking online was only for research until I found Performance in Lincoln via the Toyota website. They had certified cars at reasonable prices. Made contact with Mark Langston and the rest was history. No one, including myself, could believe I bought a car via the Internet. We graduated to the telephone, and I asked many questions, requested more pictures, and Mark was very accommodating. I bought a like new, low mile, local one owner, certified Camry, with everything on it, at a good price. The wife and I had a fun night out in Lincoln when we went to pick up the car. I have shared my story and recommended Performance to others. As I told Mark, I only have one complaint (really a comment) he made car buying too easy. Thanks

BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER...

by from Lincon NE |

Mark Langston made my car shopping experience very fun and easy. Mark gave me a great price from the start over the internet. When I came into the dealership to get my new Sienna Mark made my purchase Fun and Easy. Mark gave me a fair value for my trade in and a Great price on my new Sienna. Nick Bradley was very nice, he got me through the finance part faster than expected and got my new Sienna fully protected for the future. I even got some cash in my pocket on the way out shooting some baskets for March Markdown Madness. I will definitely send all of my friends and family to go see Mark Langston at Toyota of Lincoln.

Adam Holland the best!

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Worked really hard to get my father the best deal and the lowest interest rate possible. Even though he had a "gifted" credit history. Will buy my next vehicle here and will recommend him to all friends and family.

I love both the 2015 Tundra and Highlander

by from Hoskins,Ne |

Talked to sales rep about cleanliness of tiles around head/ac vents and burnt out lights. Overall sales experience was great and easy.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your experience was pleasant for you. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if there's anything we can do to help going forward. Bests, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Mark Langston made my purchase easy

by from Lincoln NE |

Mark Langston made my purchase fast fun and easy. Got a Great deal on Certified Camry. I will recommend all of my Friends and Family to go see Mark Langston at Toyota of Lincoln.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for taking a couple minutes to share your experience with our team here at Performance Toyota of Lincoln. I am glad to hear that your experience was quick and easy for you. Enjoy your new Camry--it is an excellent vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Bests, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Love my new car

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Love my new 2015 Rav4. My salesperson, Dallas Tucker did an awesome job. He worked out the best deal, made sure I was happy with everything. He followed up on the financing, made sure my appointment was made for installing my accessories and called to make sure that it was done right and if I was happy. Top notch job by everyone, especially Dallas who stayed on top of it all the way. Thanks Performance Toyota.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. The new Rav4 is a great vehicle and I have no doubt that you will enjoy it for many years, and many miles. Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you with your future sales or services needs going forward. Thank you for your business, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Good shopping experience

by from Grand Island, NE |

Dallas helped me find the vehicle that was right for me. He answered all my questions, and went out of his way to be helpful. I would be happy to do business with him again.

Strongly recommend Performance Toyota of Lincoln!

by from Papillion, NE |

We love our new RAV! Thank you, Kevin Wagner, for making our first experience at Performance Lincoln an easy one!

January 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team here at Toyota of Lincoln. We take customer service seriously and I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you--Tom Ballard, General Manager.

5 star dealer

by from lincoln ne |

1st class dealer our second car purchace very clean dealer great staff

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out for any additional sales or service needs you might have. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.

Toyota Sienna Purchase

by from Lincoln NE |

Mark Groh was excellent in his approach with us to purchase our 2015 Toyota Sienna. From our initial inquiry to driving away in our new vehicle, the process was wonderful. Thank you, Mark, and everyone at Performance Toyota Scion of Lincoln. Frank and Coleen

December 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team here at Performance Toyota of Lincoln. Mark does a fantastic job of listening to the wants and needs of his customers to ensure they get exactly what they want. Enjoy your new Toyota Sienna and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you going forward. Thank you, Tom Ballard, General Manager.