Performance Toyota Scion of La Vista

Used 877-900-0521
Service 888-276-0390

Great buying experience!

by from KC |

We live in KC and chose to purchase from Performance as they secured the vehicle we wanted to purchase for the right price. Nate, the sales rep, did an awesome job. Customer service is extremely important to him, and he communicated with us effectively throughout the entire deal. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from Nate and Performance in the future.

March 15, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. At Performance Toyota La Vista we aim to help out our customers in any way we can and we're glad to hear we were able to secure the vehicle you wanted. Thanks also for recognizing Nate. He's a great asset to our sales staff. We look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle purchase in the future. Thank you, Jess Hull General Manager

Drove 200 miles for nothing

by from Kansas |

I set up an appointment to look at a Toyota Tacoma truck. The salesman was 25 minutes late for that meeting. When he did show up he had the wrong truck. I called him before I left to make sure he still had the truck. He was not in and I left a message to call me and he never did. I did get a call from the used car salesman. He told me that they sold the gray Tacoma. I told him I was looking at the dark gray truck. He said that they had a black truck but it was really dark gray. I told him it was a 2013 truck and he said that must be the truck. When I got there it was a 2012 black truck. I told them that was the wrong truck and they said that it was already sold. I told him that is why I called to make sure they still had the truck. He said let me look. We went inside and was told they had a gray truck but it says black. We went and looked at the black/dark gray truck and it was a black short bed. A wasted trip that could have been prevented. Poor communication on the Used car manager part and on the salesman part. Very poor way to run a business.

December 12, 2014

I want to apologize that we did not communicate with you better regarding the status of the vehicle. We certainly did not intend to mislead you in any way. I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail regarding your experience so we can discuss possible solutions that would be to your satisfaction, as well as see about avoiding similar instances from occurring again. Please contact me at a time that is convenient for you at 402-731-2000. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

BE Careful with any baxter/performance dealer

by from Omaha, NE |

They lie on the valuation reports. In fact when I caught them listing options for the car that it did not have they apologized and acted embarrassed, but the car is still here with a sticker price that is $4,00 over book value on it for the options it has, and they are also still listing the car with those nonexistent options here, you know they are crooked. So it would be one thing to claim it was a mistake, quite another to have that mistake pointed out and continue the lie.

September 23, 2014

I apologize for any miscommunication or false information that you stumbled upon while visiting our website. At times, we too make mistakes and I appreciate you bringing this to our attentions so we can be sure to address the mistake and make the appropriate changes to avoid this from reoccurring. It was never our intention to mislead you in any way. We value your feedback and I would be willing to speak with you to discuss possible remedies or suggestions that you might have so we can better meet your expectations going forward. Feel free to reach me at 402-731-2000. Sincerely, Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Poor Customer Service

by from Papillion, CA |

The sales side is definitely not the caliber of the service side. After a follow up call from service for the problem we were having we decided to trade in our 1 year old Sequoia. The inventory manager called immediately and offered to make it right and wanted to earn our business. After that I called but interrupted a meeting. Two days later- no follow up call since they were busy with the end of the month followed by an apology 2 days later sent by someone else. Finally, I thought it would be better to stop in. He ignored our page and a salesman that knew nothing of the situation tried to help. After an hour they shot a lowball trade in value based on regional wholesale auctions that completely wasted my time. Never again. You would think that trying to spend 60K on a new car would get you a little follow up and some decent service. Not here. We will go back to Bellevue or Village Point.

September 23, 2014

On behalf of Performance Toyota of La Vista, I would like to apologize for lack of follow-up you experienced on our end. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and I am sorry that we were unable to get back to you in a timely manner. Our main priority is to ensure we provide our customers with quality customer service. If you have not found a vehicle elsewhere and are willing, I would like the opportunity to make things right and personally earn your business. Please contact me at a time that works best for you at 402-731-2000. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Seen Performance Toyota online and gave them a try

by from Omaha, NE. |

Performance Toyota has great customer service. Would go there again when I need another car but I think this car will last me. I bought a used 2010 Toyota Corolla LE and I just love it. I'm glad I came to Performance Toyota great customer service always. Bernice R. Toyota customer forever. Omaha.

September 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our team here at Performance Toyota of La Vista. I am happy to hear that we were able to make your visit go as smoothly as possible and I hope you enjoy your Toyota Corolla LE as it is an excellent vehicle. We value customer service and quality products and we certainly appreciate your kind words. Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you with future sales or service needs. Thank you, Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Incredible experience

by from Waukee, IA |

James Colombi and staff did a great job finding the perfect lease for my wife and I on a Highlander. The process was smooth and easy. He made sure that we got what we needed from our van to get us into a lease.

Great Salesman

by from Omaha, NE |

My family has purchased 4 cars from this dealership, and we have all been extremely pleased. My recent purchase was made very easy due to a great salesman, Sunny McIntosh. He was knowledgable, helpful and sincerely interested in making sure I found the car that was right for me. I recommend working with Mr. McIntosh!

August 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with our dealership! Sunny is a valuable member to our team here and it's great to hear that he was able to answer your questions and sincerely help you find the right vehicle for you. We look forward to working with us again in the future! Thank you-Kevin Ryland, General Manager

Great Experience

by from Papillion, NE |

We had a great experience with buying a truck from Performance Toyota. Rolland "Sunny" McIntosh was very easy to work with. He followed through on what he said he was going to do. He was great! We would definitely work with Sunny again and recommend others to work with him too.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We are proud to provide our customers with the best services possible and it is great to hear your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future for additional sales or services you might have. Thank you, Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

Mike Fosenec...Sales

by from Omaha, NE |

My husband is a very thorough, very particular (even picky) shopper and can frequently test a salesperson's patience as he works in sales as well. My husband will study the market and can sometimes take months before he will buy. Mike has always been very patient with my husband and keeps in contact. Mike watches for the type of vehicle my husband has been shopping. He answers all of our questions and is very knowledgeable about the vehicles. On a recent test drive, Mike put up with my irritation with my backseat driver husband with humor and calm. As a consequence, we have bought three (at least) Toyotas through Mike at Performance even though my brother worked at a Toyota dealership in KC during that time period. (We are very much a Toyota family.) We would like to thank Mike for his help and professionalism and hope to continue to use Mike's services at Performance Toyota in the months and years ahead.

June 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and others! We believe in the Toyota product and our customer services, and I am happy to hear that Mike has been patient with you and your husband throughout the years, but has also been able to answer all of your questions about the vehicles you were considering. We appreciate your return business and we look forward to working with you in the future for any sales or service needs you may have. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thank you, Kevin Ryland, General Manager.

WONDERFUL experience!

by from bellevue, ne |

I had a great experience buying a car from Performance Toyota. John Morrison was very kind and helpful and kind. He was great! I will be defiantly telling people to go to buy from him, and I will be going to buy from him again!

May 2, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! John takes his customers' satisfaction very seriously, and I am pleased to hear that he was able to provide you with excellent service. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to working with you some more in the future. Thank you-Kevin Ryland, General Manager

Worst Finance Department

by from Omaha |

Went to this dealer to buy an used car. Manager in the finance department doesn't treat customers properly. No courtesy shown and was very sarcastic. Very disappointed with the whole experience. I don't recommend anyone to buy a car from this dealer unless they change in the way that they treat their customers.

January 31, 2013

On behalf of Performance Toyota of La Vista, I would like to apologize for any misunderstand you may have experienced during your visit to our dealership. We take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and I am sorry we were unable to provide you with anything less than an exceptional experience. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to regain your trust and earn your business as a professional. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-731-2000. Sincerely, Kevin Ryland, General Manager