Rochester Toyota

48 Farmington Rd, Rochester, NH 03867

New 888-855-0950
Used 888-307-5492
Service 877-838-0977

Come in and see why Rochester Toyota is a great place to do business...NO BONES ABOUT IT!!

Diane Carlson

by from Effingham, NH |

This was the first time I bought a vehicle from Rochester Toyota and I was very happy with the experience. Ray Bailey was so great to deal with - no pressure and no haggling. I am extremely satified with my new Camry as well as with my experience at Rochester Toyota. I have not had any contact with the service department yet, so I can't comment on that department (sorry).

July 2, 2013

Diane, Thank you again for your purchase and your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

Promises Made but not Kept

by from Rye NH |

Bought a Toyota Highlander-XLE and had as part of the purchase cross roof racks put on the car. Asked my salesman Dave Fifield about the caps that they take off to put the rack on the car. First, told they were in the glove box-they were not. Next, told me they would send to me. Haven't despite repeated calls. If you deal with these guys, get everything promised before you pickup/pay for the car. They operate on the out of sight/out of mind mode.

Terrible experience.

by from Rochester nh |

The no bones about it slogan is not exactly accurate in a positive way as it was intended in its advertising. If you call waiting for me "deal" to be looked at for 3 hours, and the attention that was lacking a good experience then I could have gone to ANY other dealership! The only thing they have going for them is that the new building looks nice! It IS NOT A GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS...."NO BONES ABOUT IT!"

March 4, 2014

John, Could you please contact me directly regarding your poor experience either at jdephilippo@rochestertoyota.net or call me at 603-332-5131, as we cannot seem to locate your records in the last month, it certainly is not dealership policy to "offer false promises", or waste your time. As for the new "No Bones About It Price", that was made to state a fact about our pricing so our customers have no doubt about the pricing and to save their time on haggling with price because we have already very aggressively discounted our inventory so the customer would be satistfied.

Great Service and advice

by from Strafford, NH |

Took my Tacoma in for Oil, Filter, and Rotation. While there, I was informed that since my inspection is due in three months, they could do it now and save me another trip in because I put so little mileage on that I wouldn't need to come in for six months. Saved me important time down the line.

November 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your great feedback. We pride ourselves on great service to all of our customers. Please let us know what we can do to help you or your friends in the future.

I love my new Venza.

by from Laconia, NH |

The staff went above & beyond to get me the number I could afford. Everyone worked hard, especially Ray. I live the car & I recommend Rochester Toyota to anyone who asks.

Disappointing/Frustrating Experience

by from Manchester, NH |

While I am not the type to usually submit negative reviews online, the experience I had at this dealership was upsetting enough that I felt it needed to be shared. While at first the salesmen I dealt with were accommodating, I soon came to realize that much of what they were saying and promising turned out to be untrue. Having assured me of a certain price range and of their willingness to inspect certain issues with the vehicle I was interested in, they later completely backed out of the number we had previously discussed and also tried to convince me that the repairs were "unnecessary." I left the dealership feeling completely taken advantage of, unheard, and like much of my time had been wasted on false assurances. All car dealerships are famous for a certain level of dissembling, but the manner in which the managers dealt with me in this situation took it to an unprecedented level in my experience.

July 2, 2013

John, Could you please contact me directly regarding your poor experience either at jstevens@rochestertoyota.net or call me at 603-332-5131, as we cannot seem to locate your records, it certainly is not dealership policy to "offer false promises", or waste your time.

2013 Toyota Tacoma

by from Sanford, Maine |

My thanks to Ron Lessard. He made buying a new truck an pleasant experience. He offered me a fair price. He answered all my emails and questions. He was very knowledgeable about the truck. Gave me a tour of the facility and what Rochester Toyota had to offer.

July 2, 2013

Alan, Congratulations on your new Tacoma! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience!

Satisfied with my Toyota Camry

by from Somersworth, NH |

I bought my Toyota Camry last year and I am overall satisfied with the purchase and service provided by Rochester Toyota. I recommended them to my friends who are looking to purchase a car and also for Service. Thank you.

July 2, 2013

Vijay, Very happy to hear about your ongoing positive relationship with Rochester Toyota, thank you so much!

Ron rocks!!!

by from Alton. NH |

Working with Ron to purchase our new Camry was awesome. We stopped just to look. Actually had an appt the next day at a different dealership and when we left we owned a new Camry. No haggling no pressure. No bones about it!!!!!

July 2, 2013

Linda, Thank you for sharing your great experience!

Highly recommended

by from Barrington, NH |

Great place do buy a car and the service after the sale is great. Dealing with everyone in every department is stress-less and hassle free.

May 13, 2013

Thank you. We really do appreciate your business and kind words about our dealership. We strive to take care of all your vehicle needs.

Professionalism at it's best

by from Tuftonboro, NH |

Rochester Toyota wants your business and they do everything to keep it once they get it. True professionals, always ready to help, ease your mind with service or repair issues, keep you apprised of new products and service contracts, how many dealers are there where the actual owners are always available to help?, they are always there at Rochester Toyota, finance and service personnel are excellent, good choice of used and new vehicles. the new customer service area is spacious and free wifi to help you get your work done. I can't say enough about how impressive the entire team is, Lisa, Eddie, Keith, Sheila, Don, Dan, and I know I am missing a lot of employees but just remembering these names tells you that they do impress their customers. Our family is on out fifth vehicle and we won't shop anywhere else.

May 13, 2013

Thank you Joe, we really appreciate your business.Thank you for taking time to complete the survey. Your kind words go a long way. See you in service!