Rochester Toyota

48 Farmington Rd, Rochester, NH 03867

Used 603-332-5131 Used 603-332-5131

2014 RAV

by from Madbury NH |

This was the first time that car buying was a pleasant experience for me.Keith R. was able to answer all my questions. There was absolutely no pressure. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle here.

October 9, 2014

Rochester Toyota is happy when our customers are happy! Viv, thank you so much for the review and thank you for choosing Rochester Toyota.

Great service

by from Alton,nh |

Highly recommend our experience was great , Jay Dalrymple was great at getting what we were looking for and went above and beyond. Thank you so much I love my new Toyota

April 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so happy that you love your new Toyota and wish you many miles!

Great experience!

by from Lee, NH |

I have bought several cars at Rochester Toyota over the years and have always had a good experience. I recently purchased a new Corolla from Bob March and he was wonderful! Bob never made us feel pressured, and made sure we were making the best decision in a car for us. When it came time to pick up our car, he came back in even when he wasn't working to make sure we were settled into it, and that he thoroughly explained all the features to us. We also had a great experience with Mike Walker in finance. He never pressured us into more options, and was great at explaining everything to us. We will definitely be back!

February 25, 2015

Jane, we couldn't be more pleased that you had a good experience with us at Rochester Toyota :) We look forward to working again with you in the future. Enjoy your new Corolla!

Great experience

by from Dover |

I have been a customer for several years and find the service department to be exceptional. So when I decided to trade for a new Rav4 I returned to Rochester Toyota. Ron Lessard was very helpful and knowledgable , and was willing to accommodate my schedule when it came time to close the deal . I appreciate that consideration! It was a very positive experience start to finish.

November 8, 2014

Thank you so very much, Linda, for sharing your experience with us! We truly appreciate your business!

Great Service and Staff

by from Alton, NH |

From the moment we walked in and throughout the whole process, the Sales Team was helpful and really worked with us to make it possible for us to buy a car.

October 1, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review! We value our customers' opinions and always hope for the best experience! Be sure to keep in touch :)

Promises Made but not Kept

by from Rye NH |

Bought a Toyota Highlander-XLE and had as part of the purchase cross roof racks put on the car. Asked my salesman Dave Fifield about the caps that they take off to put the rack on the car. First, told they were in the glove box-they were not. Next, told me they would send to me. Haven't despite repeated calls. If you deal with these guys, get everything promised before you pickup/pay for the car. They operate on the out of sight/out of mind mode.

November 8, 2014

We want to look into this further for you, Jon. Please call Patrick at 603-332-5131. Thank you.

Terrible experience.

by from Rochester nh |

The no bones about it slogan is not exactly accurate in a positive way as it was intended in its advertising. If you call waiting for me "deal" to be looked at for 3 hours, and the attention that was lacking a good experience then I could have gone to ANY other dealership! The only thing they have going for them is that the new building looks nice! It IS NOT A GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS...."NO BONES ABOUT IT!"

March 4, 2014

John, Could you please contact me directly regarding your poor experience either at jdephilippo@rochestertoyota.net or call me at 603-332-5131, as we cannot seem to locate your records in the last month, it certainly is not dealership policy to "offer false promises", or waste your time. As for the new "No Bones About It Price", that was made to state a fact about our pricing so our customers have no doubt about the pricing and to save their time on haggling with price because we have already very aggressively discounted our inventory so the customer would be satistfied.

Great Service and advice

by from Strafford, NH |

Took my Tacoma in for Oil, Filter, and Rotation. While there, I was informed that since my inspection is due in three months, they could do it now and save me another trip in because I put so little mileage on that I wouldn't need to come in for six months. Saved me important time down the line.

November 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your great feedback. We pride ourselves on great service to all of our customers. Please let us know what we can do to help you or your friends in the future.

I love my new Venza.

by from Laconia, NH |

The staff went above & beyond to get me the number I could afford. Everyone worked hard, especially Ray. I live the car & I recommend Rochester Toyota to anyone who asks.

November 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing to do business with us, Nanajane! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Disappointing/Frustrating Experience

by from Manchester, NH |

While I am not the type to usually submit negative reviews online, the experience I had at this dealership was upsetting enough that I felt it needed to be shared. While at first the salesmen I dealt with were accommodating, I soon came to realize that much of what they were saying and promising turned out to be untrue. Having assured me of a certain price range and of their willingness to inspect certain issues with the vehicle I was interested in, they later completely backed out of the number we had previously discussed and also tried to convince me that the repairs were "unnecessary." I left the dealership feeling completely taken advantage of, unheard, and like much of my time had been wasted on false assurances. All car dealerships are famous for a certain level of dissembling, but the manner in which the managers dealt with me in this situation took it to an unprecedented level in my experience.

July 2, 2013

John, Could you please contact me directly regarding your poor experience either at jstevens@rochestertoyota.net or call me at 603-332-5131, as we cannot seem to locate your records, it certainly is not dealership policy to "offer false promises", or waste your time.