Roseville Toyota

Service 877-849-7394

#1 Toyota Dealer 14 Years In A Row

Used vehicle found online

by from Sacramento, CA |

The Internet salesman came in on his day off in the rain to show us the car and close the deal. The negotiations went easy and straightforward, no game playing. Very smooth transaction and it was appreciated.

May 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our team is appreciative of your kind words. It is our pleasure to go above and beyond to help you find just what you are looking for. Congratulations on the vehicle and come back and see us soon! In the meantime, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter so you can take advantage of exclusive specials and updates. Thanks again, John Roth - Internet Director johnr@rosevilletoyota.com

Helpful, friendly online support

by from Reno, NV |

We were interested in a used Tacoma they had. We live outside the area (in Reno) and contacted them through cars.com. The response was quick, the information provided helpful (both about the vehicle and buying across state lines), and the sales person friendly and not at all pushy. We decided to postpone purchasing a Tacoma but this does not reflect negatively on Roseville Toyota.

August 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of our dealership! We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly, and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable. I am glad to hear that your experience with us , even though you did not end up purchasing the Tacoma, made a large enough impression for you to feel the need to write a review! Thanks again and we hope to work with you in the future!

Great customer service

by from California |

We visited the dealership after doing our research and contacting a salesman online. When we arrived, we were treated with friendly, professional service. Our buying experience couldn't have been easier, thanks to the educated staff.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Carmichael, CA |

We found the car on cars.com and expressed interest, then were contacted by Sean Lyons at Roseville Toyota in a timely fashion. We bought the car from Sean Lyons and Armando Enriquez. The internet sales process with Armando and Sean was the easiest experience we have ever had, both breat guys and we will buy from them again.

Found my truck at Cars.com

by from Lakeport, CA |

I found a 2006 Nissan Frontier pick up truck through Cars.com and drove 3 hours to Roseville Toyota to take a look at it. The salesman was very helpful and stayed with me throughout the whole process. The finance department gave a hard sell on their anti-theft product and the warranty, but in the end they gave me a good deal on the truck with both the anti-theft product and the extended warranty. I was there over three hours and had a lot of wait time, but the facilities are very comfortable and the staff is accommodating.

Kept their word

by from Mountain View, CA |

I began my negotiations over the phone. I live two and a half hours away, so it was a leap of faith to drive there. Dave, my salesman honored our phone conversation and stayed with me until he handed me the keys. It was late on a Saturday night and the finance department was a little understaffed. It took two hours to process my loan. They were apologetic and courteous, and in the end made good on their commitment. I'm very happy with my purchase and their dealership. I would highly recommend them.

September 3, 2013

We appreciate the wonderful five-star review of Roseville Toyota! We will pass along your compliments to Dave as well. He's part of a team dedicated to providing you with a hassle-free, stress-free car buying environment. We value your recommendations, and we look forward to seeing you again. For specials and online exclusives, like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Regards, John Roth - Internet Director johnr@rosevilletoyota.com

Horrible Experience!!!

by from Sacramento, CA |

My experience with this dealership has been a nightmare. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. The bad reviews I wrote on another review were removed and may also be removed from here, so you don't have a opportunity to really see how bad they can be. John R. has not returned my call and don't believe he will help. They just want to look good for the reviews.

March 18, 2013

Hi Sue, I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy. Please contact me at your convenience so that we can discuss your situation in further detail. Thanks for letting us know your concerns. Sincerely, John Roth Sales Reviews Office 3's - Internet Director Office: 916 774-4897 johnr@rosevilletoyota.com

They negotiated in good faith

by from Roseville , CA |

I bought a Sienna van from them, I gave them my offer, they called me back before I left the loop. The young lady in the service area was extremely helpful, when I serviced my van.

December 17, 2012

I'm so glad to hear that you found us to be quick and friendly. We do the best to fit in to the busy lives of our customers as much as possible We appreciate hearing from you and look forward to seeing you again! Regards, John Roth - Internet Director johnr@rosevilletoyota.com

bad experience with financing

by from roseville, ca |

I had a bad experience buying my suv. We should have went back to Mazda. They did great with my first car and will do great with my next. They got me an awesome interest rate and stuck with the rate they gave me. Toyota on the other hand kept us down there for over two hours said we were qualified for a o.k. rate and we signed only to have them call us back a week later and tell us we need to go back in today to resign the contract. We said we wanted to try and get a better rate. So we did that and found that they lied to us we were never approved and they check 10 out of state banks which dropped our scores tremendously and we couldn't go get a loan elsewhere. Then since they took so long to tell us my husband feel in love with the car so we went to sign the paper and asked how come it went up they said it just didn't get approved. The finance guy Philip yelled at my husband for asking. He said you don't want to buy the car thats fine and took the contract away. It was really rude when all we were trying to do was understand why they weren't keeping there word.

November 30, 2012

I'm sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. At Roseville Toyota we do our best to provide excellent customer service. It's obvious that you feel your situation was less than our best. If at all possible, I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience to find out more. John Roth - Internet Director johnr@rosevilletoyota.com

Best car buying experience ever

by from Chico, Ca |

I really appreciated coming right in, no messing around or up selling approach. They matched my price found at another dealership and entertained my kids via video games while I went through the details. Nice job Dan W. Easy.

November 7, 2012

Martha, we're extremely glad to hear about your time at our store. We do the very best we can to make purchasing a vehicle simple and stress-free. I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again, John Roth - Internet Director johnr@rosevilletoyota.com

Just so-so service.

by from Carmichael |

My husband I went to this dealership with the intention of finalizing a decision about whether to buy a new or used Toyota truck, or to purchase it's "nearest" competitor (which is manufactured by a Japanese company that happens to have a dealership across the street--who, by the way had plenty of inventory). The salesman boasted about their inventory (as does the Dealer's ads), but when it came down to the rubber-meeting-the-road, this dealership just couldn't perform. The salesman drove us to several lots to find the vehicle we wanted to test drive and there were none! After an hour, we gave up looking for the truck we wanted. We settled for test driving a "similar" vehicle, but ultimately not the one we intended to purchase. While I don't fault the salesman, when he called me a day later to discuss our possibility of purchasing a vehicle from him, he didn't follow through with my request to see if he could find the new vehicle we wanted. A strange experience. On the plus side, the showroom was squeeky clean and inviting and the staff was very friendly and welcoming.

October 3, 2012

I'd like to thank you for your feedback and apologize for your experience. We always want our customers to walk away satisfied and if you are anything less than that I would like to speak with you. We value customer service and if we can help in any way I would like to learn how. Thanks again, John Roth - Internet Director johnr@rosevilletoyota.com