Route 44 Toyota

1154 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 877-505-7231 New877-505-7231
Used 866-921-7650 Used866-921-7650
Service 866-921-9806 Service 866-921-9806

You always get more at Route 44!

Just bought a 2015 RAV 4

by from Taunton, MA |

Bekha was my salesperson, for someone as young as she is I was quite impressed with her knowledge of Toyotas. She was incredible from beginning to end, including offering me her own vehicle as a loan when my SUV went in to have the automatic starter and alarm installed. I honestly can't say anything bad about the entire purchase experience, it was quite easy and I walked away with a brand new vehicle at an incredible price. The finance guy, sorry can't remember his name was awesome too, made the process quite painless. I would recommend them to anyone.

December 27, 2014

Dear Lori- We at Route 44 Toyota know how stressful it can be when it comes to buying a new vehicle and make every reasonable effort to make our process seamless and easy. We're always happy to hear when our Sales Associates can deliver a positive experience. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you in the future. - Team Route 44 Toyota "You'll Always Get More at Route 44!"

Pete Morrell = Awesome Sales Person

by from Abington, MA |

I recently visited Route 44 Toyota and worked with Peter Morrell. I didn't bring my husband on this visit as I thought I would be just test driving my future car. Pete was very patient answering all my questions about the different models that I was interested in. Peter was able to ask the right questions about my driving habits and what I was looking for in my new car. He was able to "steer" me in the direction I needed and we found a great new car for me. I left that day with all the information I needed to purchase my new Rav4 XLE. I love my new Rav and my husband is as happy as I am with my purchase. I would highly recommend Route 44 Toyota and Peter Morrell if you are looking for your next vehicle. The total experience was exceptional and Pete was great to work with !!

April 6, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your buying story with our team! Our goal is to provide you exceptional customer service, something that Peter definitely helps us to achieve. He always is willing to go out of his way for our customers, making sure that you are receiving quality information to make the best decision for you and your family. We hope you love your new RAV4, and look forward to seeing you back in again down the road for your future automotive needs. Congratulations!

Great dealership !!

by from Falmouth, MA |

Bob Rodrigues is the best service advisor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I've driven almost a million miles so I speak from experience. He's professional, personable and most importantly HONEST. He gave me great advice regarding an issue I was having with my Lexus. I take my Camry and my Lexus there from the Cape and have sent a few of my friends to him.

April 2, 2016

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed working with Bob during your recent visit to our Service Department! He is a great member of our team, thoroughly making sure that your vehicle receives the proper care and attention it deserves. We appreciate you making the trip over from Cape Cod when you need automotive assistance, and we look forward to future visits with you!

new car lease

by from Taunton, MA |

Our salesman, Gary Doucette was amazing. He was very professional, friendly and courteous. He helped us to decide whether to buy our old lease or lease a new car. This is our third lease from Route 44 Toyota and we have been very satisfied with our experience. Gary made us feel very comfortable thru out the whole experience. Thank you Gary!

March 22, 2016

Thank you, David and Maria, for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience! Gary is a great asset to our sales team, continuing to go above and beyond to help customers, like you, make a well informed decision about purchasing a new vehicle. We understand this can be a daunting task, which is why we work hard to make it as comfortable as possible. Thank you for your continued business and loyalty over the years, and congratulations on your new lease!

Peter Morrell is top notch salesman

by from West Bridgewater, MA. |

I recently bought a car from Peter Morrell at Route 44 Toyota. He made car buying easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend him and Route 44 Toyota. I will definitely recommend friends to him and purchase again from Peter!

March 18, 2016

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your car buying experience with Peter! He is a great asset to our team, and works hard to make your experience comfortable and fun. We hope that you are enjoying your new ride, and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again down the road. Congratulations!

Very satisfied first time leasee

by from Riverside, RI |

My experience with Route 44 Toyota and their sales associate Peter Morrell was a 10 out of 10. I walked in on a Saturday morning after a snow storm. Cars were everywhere because they were moving cars to get the lot back in order from the snow. Peter approached me and my husband and we are so happy that he did. He was everything that I never expected in a sales person. He was not pushy, laid back and very professional. I had seen a leasing deal on their website and was unsure on making the decision. Peter told me to leave a small deposit so I can think about it and not lose the car that I wanted. On Wednesday morning it so happened that my car broke down and it was so much money to fix. I called Peter that morning and said that I needed to get the car that day. I went in, did the paper work and drove off in my 2016 Rav4. The service was exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! I sure will be returning to Route 44 in the future!

March 16, 2016

Thank you, Liz, for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and others! It is unfortunate that your previous vehicle broke down on you during your deciding process, however we are glad to have been able to get you into something reliable and new. Peter is a valuable asset to our dealership, continually working to take care of your needs and find you the perfect vehicle. Our team is here for all your automotive needs, big and small. We wish you the very best with your new RAV4, and look forward to seeing you back in the future! Congratulations!

Rte 44 is Awesome

by from Whitman, MA |

I don't like shopping for a car. I hate car salesmen. How I stumbled onto Rte 44 Toyota, I have no idea, but it's where I'll go from now on. Not only are the cars the best cars to own, but the dealership is unlike any others I've gone to. I'm old (54) so my brother continues to tell me, but I have been to a few car dealerships in my lifetime, to compare them to. No pressure to buy what I didn't want to buy. Fully supportive with all my questions - no matter how dumb they probably thought they were. I got all the information I needed and wanted to have to make a decision. Happy to say I drove away with a beautiful Highlander that I absolutely love. I even like going to get my oil changed. The service department people are very friendly and the area I wait in is very comfortable. I sometimes am sad that they finish so quickly. I can't say enough. Thank you Peter Morrell (my sales person) for not being the stereotypical car salesman. Please don't leave Rte 44 Toyota - I'll be sending everyone I know to you!!!!

March 16, 2016

We appreciate your business and your feedback! Our team is committed to providing you great service throughout the life of your vehicle and beyond. We take your needs seriously, and are always glad to help provide you with the information needed to make an educated decision without pressure. Peter is a great part of our sales team, and enjoyed working with you, too, on the purchase of your new Highlander. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you in the future, and congratulate you on your new purchase! Enjoy!

Buy your Car HERE

by from Boston, MA |

Leased a brand new Highlander. LOVE IT!!!! Sales person - Pete Morrell - was great. He was telling me the options and comparing it to other vehicles I might want to consider - never pressuring me to take one over the other. The decision was completely mine. I didn't feel pressured and asked as many questions as I wanted. He had all day for me if that's what was needed. Easy sale! When I've had the car serviced, I look forward to it. Their waiting area is comfortable and the people that greet you in the service department are very friendly and informed me of everything before they even took the keys. VERY PROFESSIONAL from start to finish - although I'll never be finished with Raynham Toyota - LOVE THEM. Go see Pete!!!

March 16, 2016

We truly appreciate your feedback! Our team at Route 44 Toyota is dedicated to serving you, ensuring both you and your vehicle are always ready for the journey ahead. Pete is a great asset to ensuring you are always comfortable with your buying experience, and will always make time for you. He will appreciate your compliments. Throughout the life of your vehicle, we will always be here for you. We can't wait to see you back in the dealership, and appreciate your loyalty! Congratulations on your Highlander again!

Kris Lawrence is awesome

by from taunton, ma |

Kris Lawrence, one of your new salesmen must be the kindest most mannered salesmen I have ever encountered. he met all my expectations and beyond. Salesmen have the rep of being rude but he had the best customer service and treated me with the respect I desereved. He did his job in trying to "up sell" me if you will, seeing as how he did put me in a more expensive car ;) but he still maintained respect and politeness. i WILL ALWAYS COME BACK JUST FOR HIM. finance was slightly rude. But because of his kindness and GREAT product knowledge i will return for my husbands truck, and all 3 of my kids vehicals. You should have him train people on how to sell cars and speak to people. Keep him around, hes going to do big things let me tell ya! a plus job kris

Excellent experience

by from Stonington, CT |

We cannot find enough good things to say about Route 44 Toyota and our salesman, Tony Francisco. We live in Connecticut, 60 miles away, but Route 44 had the exact used car we wanted, a 2012 Yaris. We were nervous about making a deal, since we are out-of-state, didn't know the dealership, and they knew we would not be coming back for service. Also, we knew that a used Yaris wouldn't be a big sale to the dealership. So we didn't know what sort of attention we would get. However, we bargained hard, and feel that we got a fair price. The car was in A-1 condition, and they treated us with utmost courtesy. On top of that, they sent Tony and a driver, Kermit, all the way to Connecticut to register the car properly. Connecticut's DMV is a bureaucratic nightmare, and it took 2 1/2 hours to register the car. Thankfully, Tony had all the proper papers, but the process ate up Tony and Kermit's entire day. During the registration process, we got to know Tony and became friends. And we love the car!