Route 44 Toyota

1154 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 888-788-8092
Used 888-773-8753
Service 888-800-4559

You always get more at Route 44!

Just bought a 2015 RAV 4

by from Taunton, MA |

Bekha was my salesperson, for someone as young as she is I was quite impressed with her knowledge of Toyotas. She was incredible from beginning to end, including offering me her own vehicle as a loan when my SUV went in to have the automatic starter and alarm installed. I honestly can't say anything bad about the entire purchase experience, it was quite easy and I walked away with a brand new vehicle at an incredible price. The finance guy, sorry can't remember his name was awesome too, made the process quite painless. I would recommend them to anyone.

December 26, 2014

Dear Lori- We at Route 44 Toyota know how stressful it can be when it comes to buying a new vehicle and make every reasonable effort to make our process seamless and easy. We're always happy to hear when our Sales Associates can deliver a positive experience. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you in the future. - Team Route 44 Toyota "You'll Always Get More at Route 44!"

GREAT CAR DEALER VERY FRIENDLY

by from TAUNTON MA |

SEAN WAS GREAT..YOU CANT SAY THAT ABOUT MANY SALEMEN....HE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS HE DID NOT PRESURE ME ...RTE44 IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!!!!!! LOVE MY RAV4

Great Service at Route 44 Toyota

by from Taunton, MA |

Sean McCarey was my salesperson and he was fantastic. Very approachable, humorous, and listened to my wants/needs. I am extremely satisfied with my new 2015 Tacoma Sport (4-door). Thank you, Sean McCarey!

Great Experience

by from Raynham, MA |

Peter Morrell was our salesman and he was great to work with. He knew that we were limited on time and moved things along quickly. He kept us posted on a regular basis on the paperwork and moved things along as quickly as he could. The only reason I gave 4 stars for the buying process is that I just wish I could get the bottom line price the first time I ask and it doesn't take 3 trips back to the "office" to see if there was something else that could be done.

July 23, 2015

Dear Chris- Thank you for choosing Route 44 Toyota Scion for your recent car buying visit. Your satisfaction is important to us. We're glad to hear that our team was able to meet your expectations and keep you up to date on your car buying process. Thank you for your recommendations for improvement and patronage. We welcome you back anytime. - Team Route 44 Toyota.

Great salesman

by from Halifax |

Just picked up my car route 44 Toyota and Sean was the best salesman I've ever had my life he took the time to go over everything in the car and he made me feel completely comfortable with all the features that were offered in my new Corolla. If you want to great salesman had to move 44 Toyota and check out Sean. He is one of the best.

July 23, 2015

Dear Satisfied Customer- Thank you for choosing Route 44 Toyota Scion Sales for your recent car buying visit. We are glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with your visit. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and welcome you back anytime. - Team Route 44 Toyota.

Awesome!!!!

by from raynham, ma |

Sean was so helpful and knowledgeable. Wonderful experience buying a car!

July 23, 2015

Dear Toyota Fan- Thank you for choosing Route 44 Toyota Scion for your recent sales visit. We're happy to hear that our sales staff delivered a wonderful experience, and were both helpful and knowledgeable. - Team Route 44 Toyota.

Great experience

by from Mass |

Best experience I've ever had by a car. If you need a car you should definitely go see Shaun he is one of the best

July 23, 2015

Dear Declan- Thank you for choosing Route 44 Toyota Scion for your recent sales visit. We're glad to hear that our team was able to deliver the best car buying experience ever! We welcome you back anytime and hope you have many great adventures on the open road. - Team Route 44 Toyota.

great guy

by from Hanson, MA |

Sean was very knowledgeable and very easy to deal with. Wonderful experience.

July 23, 2015

Dear Satisfied Customer- Thank you for choosing Route 44 Toyota Scion and for your patronage. We're glad to hear that our team was both knowledgeable and easy to deal with. enjoy your new vehicle. - Team Route 44 Toyota.

bdc crossen

by from swansee ma |

Peter helped through every part of the process. me and the dogs love our new rav 4. makes getting to the store Jiffy

great cars

by from milton ma |

Peter helped so much as well as Joel in finance. recommend this dealership over any.

July 23, 2015

Dear Lauren- Thank you for choosing Route 44 Toyota Scion as your choice dealer when it comes to car shopping. We're glad to hear that our team in sales and finance were helpful to the process. Thank you for your patronage and recommendations. - Team Route 44 Toyota.

Great Service!

by from West Bridgewater, MA |

Great service from Peter Morrell! My new car is perfect! I'm so glad I chose to go to Rt. 44 Toyota.

July 23, 2015

Dear Satisfied Customer- Thank you for choosing Route 44 Toyota Scion as your choice dealer. We're happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with your visit. Enjoy your new vehicle and we welcome you back anytime!- Team Route 44 Toyota.