Route 44 Toyota

1154 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 888-788-8092
Used 888-773-8753
Service 888-800-4559

You always get more at Route 44!

Love my Camry

by from Easton, MA |

I stopped in to just look at a new Camry LE. Had no intention of buying. I was approached by a gentleman by the name of Terrance Gandy. Terrance was fantastic. He had no problem showing me the Camry and going over all of the features of the LE vs SE model. I hadn't even considered an SE. After my dealings with Terrance, who was not pushy at all, I decided to purchase the vehicle and drive it home that same night! Thanks again Terrance and everyone at Route 44 Toyota. Anyone looking for a Toyota would be lucky to have you as a salesman.

September 19, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback. Terrance is a valued member of our Sales Team and we are very pleased and proud to hear you had such a pleasant experience working with him. I hope you are enjoying your Camry. Thank you very much for your business.

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!!

by from brooklyn, ny |

Wanted top end BAJA tacoma, salesperson Esabelle was super helpful. Manager I spoke with on 11/01/2014 @ 14:53pm was a real JERK ! Absolutely no managerial skills at all. Sorry Esabelle just picked up NEW BAJA today @ MANFREDI TOYOTA Staten Island NY, Hope your owner sees this!

November 16, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase. Sorry to hear about your perceived poor experience. Again, the policy of this dealership is to appraise vehicles that are here at the dealership, not in New York. We are happy to hear you saved a trip to Massachusetts and were able to find the vehicle you desired in your own state of NY. Enjoy your new Tacoma!

Route 44 Review

by from Norton, MA 02766 |

By far, this was the most professional and friendly process on buying car I have ever had. I wish all car dealers were like your facility. If I was ranking you , you would be %110.

November 4, 2014

Dear James- Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to provide the very best service we can. We're glad to hear that we could go beyond your expectations when it can to buying a car. - Team Route 44 Toyota "You'll Always Get More At Route 44!"

Good Service with no wasted time

by from Rayham, MA |

Recently moved to Southeastern Massachusetts and had my two Toyota service at Route 44 Toyota. In both cases it was a very pleasurable experience. From the Service Representative to the service technician they explain everything that was to be done on both visits. In both visits they told me how long it would take and came very close on both visits. Overall it was enjoyable experience, if going to get repairs done on your car is ever enjoyable

October 22, 2014

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear of your pleasant experience!

Financial Debacle - Don't ever Lease

by from Hyannis, MA |

2-months after I tried to purchase the car following a lease, they finally got the paper work correct. The whole attitude was that I had done something wrong.

October 24, 2014

Note quite familiar with this issue but we certainly apologize for any confusion and would like to clear this up. Please call Bobby Ryan at 508-967-3607 to discuss this issue. Thank you for your feedback.

Toyota Rav 4 2014

by from taunton mass |

Roger the salesman. .. Larry the manager and Joel the fiance guy make an amazing team!!! Roger was very informative. .. new the car I wanted inside and out. Loved the car!!! Larry the manager was very professional and fantastic to work with... then Joel the fiance guy couldn't make it any easier... he was am amazing to every finest detail. What a blessing this team is.

October 14, 2014

Dear Nanbec- We're glad to hear that no matter what department you dealt with here at Route 44 Toyota you had a well rounded positive experience. We look forward to having you back the next time your looking to buy a vehicle. Thank You! - Team Route 44 Toyota

NO APP., THEY TOOK ME RIGHT IN ON A RECALL !!!!!!!

by from Lakeville, MA |

EVERYONE WAS VERY PERSONABLE & QUICKLY DID WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE !!!!!!!!

October 15, 2014

Dear Terry- We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience. We look forward to having you back again during your next routine maintenance. - Team Route 44 Toyota

Not the best experience

by from Wareham, ma |

I bought two cars in 30 days, primarily because they are the closest dealer to me. The first transaction wasn't terrible, but the dealer had my wife go back 3 times for different things owed to us. The first alarm that we bought as an add on was the wrong one we spec'd...had to go back. Reg and inspection showed up late...had to go back to get them done. The second car was another issue altogether. It took 5 hours, end to end from the moment I walked in to rolling out. Why?? The sale guy was new, but he was decent enough. The usual dickering process, which could just go away altogether! Regardless, the real issues started after I signed on the line. I asked for an alarm system, a trailer hitch and a aftermarket DVD (headrest.) I overpaid for these, based on what Toyota's corporate custom build-your-car options indicated. I knew this when I ordered the extras. Made an appointment to have the extra stuff done, and showed up right on time. They told me to come back at 5, as my car would be all ready then. At 4:30 I called service. No answer. I 5:30 I called and left a message. No returned call. Two days later I get my car back!!!. It was a mess inside. The installers didn't bother cleaning up after they got done. Also,still no registration or inspection sticker. I called my guys again...it's in the mail. Showed up 3 days after my 7 day grace period ended. Unfortunately, still no inspection sticker (which I paid for in my fees.) So...I will never buy another car from these guys again. There are MANY other dealerships, so learn from my experience and find a 5 star dealer. Just figured I'd add that these guys charged me for an inspection sticker, but never gave me one. So I had to get my own. Think they would have at least reimbursed me. Guess not. Follow-up and details... I bought two cars from Herb Chambers...that was a class act. If they weren't so far away!

October 15, 2014

Route 44 Toyota fairly prices all of our vehicles. It is not common when vehicles are sent for installations for them to return in the condition described. Route 44 offered the customer a complimentary detail to rectify the situation. The customer has received all appropriate paperwork and the vehicle costs were fair based on the vehicle trim chosen and the customer's request of an alarm system, a trailer hitch and an aftermarket DVD (headrest) to be installed.

A black eye on the Toyota name....buyer beware

by from Newburyport, MA |

Easily the most unprofessional, callous and mean spirited buying process I've ever experienced in my life. I would think Toyota takes pride in its dealers and audits them on levels of customer service and dealer satisfaction but based on what happened to me I highly doubt Toyota could care less. I had the very unpleasant experience of negotiating the purchase of a new 2014 Highlander from this dealer. I spent about 4 days going back and forth with the internet manager on what I thought was a valid price. I actually wanted a different configuration and had two other dealers I was working with who had the right color, but burned my bridge with them when I told them what Route 44 had offered. It was simply the best offer. Excitement. Pride. Joy. Elation. After 2 months of searching we finally had a great deal. So it comes down to the odd part of the internet manager asking for a credit card to hold the deal. I called the card and let them know about a large purchase. And then this.....then after a week and nice chat and what I thought was a valid offer........"oh there is just one thing that kind of popped up. Not really a big deal but I thought I would let you know. I was actually kind of surprised to find out that when I went out to get the details off the car that it is in fact not a new car......it is used! A demo! Someone else had this car before and clocked over 5,000+ miles on it" Not a big deal? So you order a car and give a verbal to buy, but the sales manager "forgot" to tell the internet manager that it wasn't a new car but was really a used car? Oh...oh...oh but they say never titled because it was a factory driver or something. So the law says it is new because it wasn't titled but for a 36,000 mile warranty on a Toyota 5,000 of those miles are gone? I will never ever consider a Toyota in my life. I plan on telling this story to anyone who will listen. Toyota lost a customer for life and 100's of other people I tell about this experience. Just horrible horrible business and a shame on the human race that people go to work each day and allow themselves to do this with a straight face.

June 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstandings between us. As we stated in our email to you this was a miscommunication. We caught the error, owned our mistake, and let you know before you came into the dealership which thankfully saved you the wasted trip from a good distance away. There was not an intention to deceive you. We do however understand your frustration and would like to work this out for you. Please call us at your earliest convenience so that together we can work this out.

RECALL - 0 STAR RATING

by from Taunton MA |

This place doesn't even deserve 1 star....took my car in for a recall and they did that plus an oil change and cabin filter replace....tried to charge me and I refused to pay!!!!. The killer here is that they removed the sticker that stated I just had my oil changed THE DAY BEFORE!!!!! This place is horrible for service!!!!!

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for your perceived bad experience. It was a mistake on our part to go forward with the oil change however, the work was signed for. That being said once we realized the mistake we did not charge for the services performed and apologized for our error. It was certainly not intentional.

Buying made easy.

by from Somerville, MA |

I recently turned in a leased Toyota Corolla S and leased another Toyota Corolla S. The process was made so simple and easy. The pricing program I qualified for made it nearly impossible to not go with the newer car. They did everything for me regarding transferring of plates, calling my insurance company, etc. I was even able to drive the car home that day! I plan on returning to this dealership when this new lease is up.

May 19, 2014

Dear Customer- Thank you so much for your positive feedback on Route 44 Toyota. We are glad to hear that we made your leasing experience a positive one! We look forward to having you back in the future and hope you enjoy your new ride. - Team Route 44 Toyota