San Marcos Toyota

5101 S. IH 35, San Marcos, TX 78666

New 866-375-9715
Used 866-615-8180
Service 877-746-7623

THE RIGHT DEALER FOR YOU!

Great salesman

by from San Marcos TX |

Our sales agent, Terry, was very helpful, went above and beyond to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Great service advisor,Colby dorris

by from Wichita ks |

On vacation in Texas when check engine light came on,Colby Dorris helped u in no time flat!! He's very honest,courteous and fast!! If I didn't live in is,he would be my #1 go to guy!!! Thx Colby Dorris at San Marci's Toyota!!! Awesome service!!!!

Great new car buying experience

by from Seguin, Texas |

My buying experience with San Marcos Toyota was 5 stars again! This is my 3rd time to buy from them and each time the entire process has been easy and gone very smooth. My salesman was Chandler Grant and he was very professional and explained everything and helped me to feel comfortable with the buying and drive out process. I would definitely recommend San Marcos Toyota again to my friends and I'd tell them to ask for Chandler Grant as their saleman.

My Review

by from New Braunfels, TX |

I do not feel the service representatives went beyound their line of service to help me get a loan and also give me more for my trade in.

Review of San Marcs Toyota

by from New Braunfels, TX |

I was not happpy with the managers manner of treating me. I knew what I wanted but we could not come into agreement with the deal. I do not think they went above and beyond the line of service.

by from Olney Texas |

Did not have a good experience with this dealer. Had problems with the service department they would not return your phone calls. Sales were no better. Very upsetting!!!!!!!!!

Attempt to purchase

by from New Braunfels, TX |

I recently had my Tundra totaled by an 18 wheeler and was looking to replace it with another Toyota truck. I used to take my Tundra to San Marcos Toyota for servicing so I contacted the dealership via the internet requesting information about the replacement vehicle. They called me and told me they would provide all of the information immediately via e-mail. That was last week and I have yet to receive any info. Later that day I stopped by there to show my wife what I was considering purchasing. Spoke to a salesman there and again, was told that I would be e-mailed information, this time including a better price since they never sent the info from before, and it would be sent within 30 minutes. Again, this was last week and I have yet to receive anything. To me, this lack of integrity demonstrates how unimportant the dealership sees the customer, nothing more than a bank account. It appears that unless you have cash in hand and they can work a deal that moment, then they don't care. Even though this dealership is close to my home, I would rather drive 100 miles and deal with one that doesn't lie to me. Since they cannot deal in good faith they will NEVER get my business, or money again.

Bad service after purchased used car !

by from Austin, Tx. |

Got great price on a used car , car had a few issues dealer agreed to fix , took almost a month after calling them every week !

Don't Expect a Call Back if You Have Issues

by from Cibolo, TX |

I had purchased a used vehicle from San Marcos Toyota and had a service issue. Their service manager blamed me for the issue, even though I had maintenance records to back up my claim. The issue was handed to Mike Cartner, the Used Car Sales Manager, and he told me he'd look into the matter and get back to me. He never called back or returned any of my calls. Nobody at San Marcos Toyota returned any of my calls. They were content to stall me and wait until I went away. Very poorly handled situation that demonstrates that all they are interested in doing is making the sale and getting you off the lot.

Great place, not getting a deal

by from Laredo, Tx |

We don't agree with the price they asking, then don't get the deal