Shepherd Team Auto Plaza

Used 855-709-7712
Service 877-319-3274

Great Dealer!

by from Springfield MO |

Bought a 2008 Durango from Shepherd this past weekend. Great customer service, very friendly, and easy going. They did not push anything on me to buy and provided an excellent buying experience! I will recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. One of the better dealerships I have visited.

Lost my business

by from Fort Scott, KS |

Purchased a new vehicle two years ago from this dealership and had a great experience, unfortunately the salesman we purchased from previously was no longer here. We had contacted another salesman at Shepherd numerous times by phone and email and kept getting the run around from him saying he would get back with us soon or that he was busy with a customer at the moment. After a week of waiting for a response, the vehicle we were interested in had sold and we decided to take our business elsewhere. It really is a shame, I use to recommend Shepherd to everyone I knew but now I can't say the same.

very prompt response, could of had more pictures

by from Northwest Arkansas |

the sales girl was friendly with a prompt call and very professional, I am still in the process of selecting a car.

Never deal with this business. They are crooks!!!

by from Pittsburg, Kansas |

This is the worst auto repair shop I have ever dealt with. I brought my car here to be fixed and they over charged me and it broke down on the way home. Instead of fixing the problem they wanted to charge me more money to fix. Do Not use this company. Totally worth it to drive somewhere else!!!!

Great experience!!!!

by from Fort Scott, KS |

Everyone, including David Shepard the owner, was So helpful getting us in our Cadillac. We were thrilled That we were able to buy locally. Rich, our salesman Was extremely nice and helpful.

Excellent Dealer

by from Pittsburg, KS |

Everyone at Shepherd Team was great! My purchasing process was fast and easy plus I was treated like family by all the staff and my salesman Dale. I originally planned on buying from another Chevrolet dealer in Pittsburg, KS but they refused to work with me. I would recommend this dealer to anyone I know looking for a new car!