Community Toyota Scion Kia

4701 I-10 East, Baytown, TX 77521

New 866-413-7942
Used 888-807-8707
Service 866-328-3430

Looking for a Toyota Dealer? Community Toyota is it!

A good experience

by from Dayton, Tx |

I called community Toyota and talked to Maveric. He listened to what I was looking for, he asked helpful questions to narrow the search, and called me back with some great news within my price range. He was very helpful, kind, professional and humorous. I am very satisfied with my purchase of a preowned car. I would like to say thank you to Maveric for putting me in my newtome car. If you're looking for a salesman with a great sense of humor and get it done right professionalism ,,, call Maveric. He can help!!

SERVICE PROBLEMS

by from Baytown, texas |

I have called there several times to talk with someone in the service department about my Toyota Camry(which I purchased there) only to receive the run-a-round being transferred from person to person(but never to the actual service dept.). I finally get put on "HOLD" and after waiting 4 - 5 minutes, I just hang up(this has happened twice). I DO NOT recommend the so called "customer service" at Community Toyota in Baytown, Texas. I purchased this vehicle new from them, but cannot get thru to the service department to discuss needed maintenance. I DO NOT recommend purchasing a vehicle from them either since it is impossible to talk with any one after they sell you the vehicle. I read the "wonderful" reviews online prior to buying there, but it seems that they are writing their own reviews because I certainly do not find them to be so wonderful.

Wasted my time

by from Humble, Texas |

I called them about a vehicle I was interested in that I found on the internet. They called and set up an appointment to see the vehicle. I arrived early and the first thing I was told was "Sorry there seems to be a problem, that truck was sold. Let me show you something else". If thats how the run their company I am sure your going to get a fair deal. NOT!

Couldn't do business with them.

by from Shreveport, La |

Tried to contact them about a vehicle. I recieved nothing but spam e-mail from the dealership. when I replied to tell the mto opt me out, i just received immediate sales and spam ads. Even the e-mails I sent them explaining I lived 500 miles away and wanted to discuss the vehicle over the phone or by e-mail, I got a reply "please come in to see this vehicle" even though I explained over and over I was not in their area. Never even got a call. They obviously don't want to sell a vehicle

HONEST AND FAIR!

by from Baytown, TX |

I liked the fair dealing. Salesman was not pushy, came back to do business at Community Toyota.

Not helpful at all

by from houston |

I was asking question about a used car but they never answer the question. They are just trying to make me go there.