Community Toyota Scion Kia

4701 I-10 East, Baytown, TX 77521

New 866-413-7942
Used 888-807-8707
Service 866-328-3430

Looking for a Toyota Dealer? Community Toyota is it!

Great service, go see Maverick!!

by from Baytown, Tx |

Great service! If you are looking for a new car go see Maverick he will definitely take care of you!

Good Buying Experience

by from Highlands, TX |

I have bought three (3) Toyota Siennas. Did not go back to the first seller. Bought two from Richard Linck at Community Toyota. I found him easy to talk to the first time around, so I came back after 3 years with a request to find me a certain car. He called after about a week and said he had a car for me to look at. It fit my wishes and needs perfectly. He made me a good offer that I verified overnight. He took my information and had the deal ready. I signed the papers and was gone with less than 1 hour invested of my time, looking and signing. I highly recommend Richard a/k/a Maverick. I have had none of the service issues with my other siennas that others are describing. I beleive if you don't get satisfaction, ask for the general manager, or the owner. I have spoken with both and they seem genuinely interested in making your ecperience better than most. I will go back and would recommend you go and give them a try. Call Maverick and make your experience better.

Great Deals From Honest People

by from Sulphur, LA |

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Community Toyota since 2010. They always get me in the vehicle that I need at a price that I can afford. Fair trades and exceptional service makes this dealership a no brainier. Ask for Richard Linck!

August 27, 2015

Thanks Hunter! We really appreciate your business!

Best Bang for The Buck!!

by from Dayton, TX |

Hubby and I just leased a new 2015 Toyota Camry from Community Toyota in Baytown, Tx. We loved our 2012, so decide to stay with the Camry. We learned quickly we love the easy ride, and over appearance of the car. Nice acceleration, braking, handling, road noise, and no blind spots. It has awesome heated seats, perfect mirror views, plus the console is easy to read. This car had the perfect color, price, size and works well for us. There is not anything to mention on the negative side, other than, we should not have waited so long to trade in, and trade up. I would give our salesman and the Dealership a 5 star - 2-Thumbs up rating. Everything you desire in a great sale, at a great price! I recommend Community Toyota to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. Be sure to ask for the best salesman ever: Richard Linck aka "Maverick". Let him make your day!

August 21, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review! We are so pleased that you had a great buying experience, and we appreciate the loyalty!

Great buying experience from a terrific salesman

by from Houston, TX |

I can always rely on Richard (Maverick) from Community Toyota to get me what I need in the vehicle market. I can call him up and have a selection to choose from when I get to the lot. There is never any pressure to buy and I can leave the lot knowing I got the best deal.

August 21, 2015

Thanks for the input! We really appreciate your business!

Great Service from Maverick

by from Pearland, TX |

Maverick is a very professional salesman. He was juggling three or four customers on a busy Saturday and stayed in touch with us to make sure we didn't feel neglected. Got a great price on the car. Overheard comments that they didn't make much at the price we paid but you'd never know it from the interaction with Maverick.

August 21, 2015

Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it!

Wasted My Time Too

by from Houston, TX |

I had had checked to see if a vehicle was still available and on the lot. I was told it was. When we got there a sales associate told us he thinks it was sold but was nice enough to check. He came back and told us the vehicle was not there. I will not go back to this dealer or recommend them. HOWEVER, I will say this much, the sales associate handled the situation very well. He explained to us why the vehicle was not there (whether it was true or not) and did not try to sell us anything else.

August 21, 2015

We're very sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience with us. We do appreciate the input, as we try very hard every day to get better at what we do. We hope you'll reconsider us the next time you're in the market for a vehicle.

A good experience

by from Dayton, Tx |

I called community Toyota and talked to Maveric. He listened to what I was looking for, he asked helpful questions to narrow the search, and called me back with some great news within my price range. He was very helpful, kind, professional and humorous. I am very satisfied with my purchase of a preowned car. I would like to say thank you to Maveric for putting me in my newtome car. If you're looking for a salesman with a great sense of humor and get it done right professionalism ,,, call Maveric. He can help!!

August 22, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business!

SERVICE PROBLEMS

by from Baytown, texas |

I have called there several times to talk with someone in the service department about my Toyota Camry(which I purchased there) only to receive the run-a-round being transferred from person to person(but never to the actual service dept.). I finally get put on "HOLD" and after waiting 4 - 5 minutes, I just hang up(this has happened twice). I DO NOT recommend the so called "customer service" at Community Toyota in Baytown, Texas. I purchased this vehicle new from them, but cannot get thru to the service department to discuss needed maintenance. I DO NOT recommend purchasing a vehicle from them either since it is impossible to talk with any one after they sell you the vehicle. I read the "wonderful" reviews online prior to buying there, but it seems that they are writing their own reviews because I certainly do not find them to be so wonderful.

August 21, 2015

We're very sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience with our service department. We have made comprehensive changes since February, and hope that you will try us again in the future. Thank you for the input!

Wasted my time

by from Humble, Texas |

I called them about a vehicle I was interested in that I found on the internet. They called and set up an appointment to see the vehicle. I arrived early and the first thing I was told was "Sorry there seems to be a problem, that truck was sold. Let me show you something else". If thats how the run their company I am sure your going to get a fair deal. NOT!