Toyota Scion of Grand Rapids

Service 888-251-9789 Service 888-251-9789

Simply Different!

LOVE MY NEW LEASE

by from Hastings, MI |

Thank you Al Luke for all your help with our first lease. We really appreciate your time and patience with us on what car to get. I will definitely buy or lease from this dealership again.

Outstanding Experience!

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

West Michigan is very privileged to have Toyota of Grand Rapids in the area. We were greeted by employees that were warm and friendly. Our sales person, Paul Gruber, was extremely knowledgeable when dealing with the RAV4 SE. Paul went to bat for us and got us a great deal. We are so pleased with the quality and performance of our new 2016 electric storm blue Rave 4 SE.

Love the inexpensive oil change

by from Kentwood |

This is our 4th Toyota that we have bought from Al Luke. Top notch dealership all around. Lifetime $9.99 oil changes keep us coming in small maintenance. Only wish that they offered free tire rotation- we then would not have to make an extra stop to discount for the rotation and new tires. Bruce Diamond and Ben in Service take the time to explain what we may need on our cars.

100% Satisfaction - Frank Tuner

by from Grand Rapids |

Wonderful, service. Frank Tuner is the person I'd recommend going to when buying a car from Toyota. Very friendly, and puts 100% into his customers making sure that they are well taken care of. He makes suggestions on what is the better deal and leaves the ultimate decisions in your hands. He gives all of the information that he can provide you in very great details and is very patient when the customer does not understand something. Having a mother with Vietnamese as her primary language, its a bit time consuming to get her all of the information that she asks for, with that Frank is incredible accommodating with her. We appreciate all of the time that he puts in with us, especially with my mother and made sure that we were happy with our service.

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids |

Ben Dekruyter always provides me with great personalized service each and every time I make an appointment to have my car serviced. Ben is very knowledgeable about toyota products and takes time to explain all repairs and cost. I keep returning to Toyota of Grand Rapids for the quality of service.

Satisfied

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I came for an oil change and fuel door lever repair. Those items were completed to my satisfaction. I also asked for one of my key fobs to be reset. I discovered It still does not work.

Efficient and friendly

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I recently brought in my car for service and I am very pleased with the service I received. The service I received from Bruce Diamond is top notch, to the point that I always go to him whenever I need to take my vehicle in. The facility is inviting, the Starbucks coffee is a great addition and the overall experience is great. In the future when I go to trade in my Toyota, I will stick with the brand, not only for the reliable cars, but also for the complete service experience. I highly recommend this place and Mr. Bruce Diamond. He truly honors that last name of his.

Totally helpful and understanding!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Bruce Diamond and the rest of the service staff were truly helpful and understanding with an issue I had with my Scion. I was worried that since Scion is being discontinued I might get less than stellar service but instead, both the dealership and Toyota responded very responsibly to my concern. Thanks! Joe

May 29, 2016

Thanks Joe! We're happy to hear that Bruce was able to help you through the issues you were having with your Scion, and make sure you were well accommodated. We're glad that he addressed all of your concerns and made it a pleasant experience! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Toyota of Grand Rapids

75k service

by from Kentwood, MI |

My service advisor, Bruce Diamond, was excellent. The repairs were done as promised and for the quoted price.

May 28, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating! It's wonderful to hear that Bruce was so helpful and attentive, and made sure your car was efficiently taken care of. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Toyota of Grand Rapids

Jane p

by from Grand rapids |

Always a good experience here. Bruce is great. Fast convenient kind and considerate. Thank you

May 28, 2016

Thanks Jane! We're glad to hear that Bruce continues to make sure that you receive nothing short of excellent service and that your car stays in great shape. We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Regards, Toyota of Grand Rapids