Toyota of Hackensack

Service 888-321-0486 Service 888-321-0486

Your Go 2 Guys for your next New or Pre-Owned Vehicle

Good ExperienceJS

by from Ramsey, NJ |

I completely understand the car buying process and I'm not a difficult person. After a bad experience with another dealership, we found this dealership. Working with Jay and Jon, I found them very honest and easy to work with. They honored another dealership's very good price. Although problems arose with the time in which we got our vehicle, it wasn't their fault and they kept us informed. They made the process very quick and easy. I would go back to them to purchase in the future and I recommend them to others.

Excellent Attention Mnagers go out of the way

by from New York City NY |

Recent experience with the dealer was Awsome Managers really go out of there way to make it happen in my case with recent financial issues they made it happen Thanks to Tony Alex and Jonathan for the attention and service Will always recommend

Free oil change

by from Paramus NJ |

I was surprised that it took 2 hrs. to change my oil while I waited. But when it was finished, I was given a report that my car was completely inspected and needed repairs for leaking hoses, water pump and strut. I brought my car back to the dealer where I purchased it over 5 years ago and learned that all of these repairs as well as a car rental were covered under my extended service warranty.

Not Impressed At All

by from Toms River, NJ |

Traveled over an hour to look at two pre-owned vehicles that were listed on the internet. I advised the woman I spoke with on the phone exactly what I wanted to look at before I got there so there wouldn't be a wait time. Got there and was made to wait before a salesperson could help us. He finally brought around the first car. I noticed after doing a vehicle check, that the insert in the trunk did not seem to fit properly as if it came from another vehicle. When I questioned the salesperson about it, he just shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know" without even looking into it for me. Took it for a drive (with a very very low tank of fuel). Came back and asked to look at the other vehicle. When he brought the car around he made a muttered comment about the fuel. I looked around at the car and then requested to drive it and it was then that he explained that there was not enough fuel to test drive it. Really? I am supposed to buy a vehicle without even test driving it? Give me a break! This dealership did not seem to interested in selling their vehicles. It might help to make sure you have adequate fuel in them for prospective buyers. The salesperson also acted very smug. When I made a comment about another car I had been looking at more locally to me, he smirked and made the comment that "you should go buy that one then." Though we couldn't agree on a price on the first car I looked at, I was more disappointed in their lack of enthusiasm and preparation of the vehicles shown. Even though it was a long drive, I am glad I didn't give them my business. They certainly didn't earn it!

Service issue on Toyota Hylander

by from Fair Lawn, New Jersey |

Made service appointment due to strange noise I heard while driving my vehicle - called service for appointment and they took me right away and service desk was very friendly while I waited for repair.

April 7, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Sam! We appreciate your compliments of our service team.

Service / Maintenance

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

Went in for maintenance check on oil change and was nicely informed of a recall on 2013 vehicle I drive and was told it would be done asap!

April 7, 2015

Steve, thanks for the great review of our service team! Come back to see us again.

Great Service and fair pricing!

by from Glen Rock, NJ |

Came in for service routine check on RAV4 and was timely quick manner!

April 7, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review, Theresa!

Worst Customer Service

by from Hackensack, New Jersey |

We were shopping for a new car and we have experienced the worst ever customer service. We couldn't sit there more than 5 minutes. I have no idea how are they selling Toyota vehicles. One of the WORST car dealer around this area.

Pathetic experience in life.

by from Hackensack, NJ |

Yesterday we had been to this show room. And experienced one of worst customer service in whole life. They not even spent 10 minutes to hear why we are there. And really surprised how they are running business.

Not Bad At All

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

I bought 2014 RAV4 Limited with the technology package. Jay Rim and his boss, Mario, got me a really great price. There was neither hidden fee nor surprise increase in price. I don't know about other sales folks, but you can count on Jay. He is knowledgeable and sincere. Some sales folks at other Toyota dealer was bad-mouthing Toyota of Hackensack, but I found it wrong.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your business !