Toyota of Hopkinsville

Service 888-224-8374 Service 888-224-8374

You're gonna love us!

Not your typical Car Dealership

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

A couple of years ago we searched for our new car, even traveling up to an hour away. After many dealerships, many car salesmen, many test drives, and many days we finally narrowed our car down to a Toyota. But we were hesitant to buy one from the other Toyota dealerships. My biggest complaint about the "other" dealerships was this almost creepy "I'm gonna get you" attitude of the car salesmen. As a woman I learned years ago to stay away from the smooth talkers, so me and my husband kept walking away from the other dealerships without a car. Toyota of Hopkinsville was very different. As soon as we drove on the lot we were shocked that no one was stalking us -just salesmen asking if we needed any help, and when we said "no", they simply said, "okay, just let us know if you have any questions". I was amazed. When we did talk to a salesman there was no pressure and no hassle. No smooth talkers -just family men trying to earn a living like the rest of us. No gimmicks, like the other car dealerships, either. We got a great deal on our Corolla from Jovan, and just recently we bought our Sienna from Jed Campbell. They both did an amazing job with us, as me and my husband are not the easiest nor most trusting car buying customers. I was reluctant this time to get financing through the dealership, because of what I've learned from our first car buying experience at another dealership, but they really did get us a better deal with a lower APR than even our bank (which we love) could give us. Toyota of Hopkinsville gave us two great car buying experiences, and we look forward to buying from them in the future. I highly recommend them over any other dealership in the area.

Great service

by from Hopkinsville,ky |

Alston my service advisor is always the best! He makes my life so much less stressful in such a stressful time.I came in with a check engine light on he told me not to worry and had it repaired and even got it covered under warranty before telling me what was wrong... I was super thankful he was there I don't know if anyone else would be so patient and understanding as he has been! He's definitely a great asset to your company!!!!!

Excellent service

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It's like coming to visit family when you get you car serviced. Employees care and take the time to answer any and all questions you have.

May 20, 2016

Thanks so much for this great review, Liza. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out our page for exclusive content and deals. Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

toyota of Hopkinsville of Hopkinsville

by from Hopkinsville, Ky |

Everyone was friendly and helpful. We got a good deal, which is why we came back. We will come back for our next vehicle.

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the fabulous review, Gerald! It is great to know that our team's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit our page to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Toyota

by from Hopkinsville Ky 42240 |

Mr. Jerry Bussell is a wonderful person to deal with that's why I love to talk to him and he also checks on me to see how things are going Thanks Jerry

May 13, 2016

Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We've passed on the kind words to Jerry, and we think it made his day! Congrats on the new Toyota and please keep us updated about how you're liking it! Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Great Service!

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

Took my truck in for scheduled maintenance and the staff there was awesome. I have yet to have a bad experience with this dealership.

May 11, 2016

Joshua, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Toyota of Hopkinsville and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Customer service

by from Hopkinsville ky |

Fast and friendly service! Very nice and approachable! Didn't try to make me to buy anything that I didn't want to and listen to all my needs.

April 29, 2016

Virginia, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback! Our team takes pride in their fast and friendly customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Toyota of Hopkinsville satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Excellent service!

by from Kopkinsville, KY |

Quick, knowledgeable and fixed it right the first time. They always have a friendly and professional environment here at Toyota of Hopkinsville!!!

April 19, 2016

Thanks for your great review, Russell! We're glad to hear that our team was quick and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

right hand vs left hand

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

I bought a new 2014 Prius V from Toyota of Hopkinsville about a year ago. At the time of purchase, I was asked to purchase the Platinum warranty. Although I don't normally buy extended warranties, because I drive a lot and have my car serviced often, I did buy the Platinum warranty because Mr. Payton in the financial office said that it would cover "everything except gasoline and tires" for five years or 125,000 miles. Fast forward one year and 30,000 miles later....I take my car in for regular service today and am told that it will cost something like $69 plus $20 + for tire rotation! I indicated that I was told at the time of purchase that these expenses would be covered under the Platinum warranty. Instead the service department repeatedly said that the Platinum warranty only covers "mechanical". I went back to the financial office and spoke with "David" who pulled up my warranty, confirmed that it was the Platinum warranty, and he also told me it should cover everything except tires and gasoline. Long story short, the Platinum warranty does not cover what I was told it would. This is a classic example of "right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing". I will be requesting a refund of the balance of my warranty or at least what I can get back. Overall, I have been satisfied with my Prius, except for the gas mileage. (The gas mileage has gradually decreased from 42-44 mpg at time of purchase - as advertised - to 36-38 mpg, although I have had the car serviced according to schedule, and my driving habits/ route have not changed.) I can't say that I am as satisfied with the dealership.

April 19, 2016

I apologize that your recent experience at Toyota Of Hopkinsville was less than pleasing. We want every customer to leave our dealership with a smile on their face, which is why I am so disappointed to learn of the impression your visit has left you with. It is my goal to help resolve this matter, while demonstrating the importance we place upon providing excellent customer service. If you could please contact me directly, I will personally ensure this matter is resolved and a satisfactory solution is reached. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Completely Satisfied!

by from Hopkinsville KY |

Genuine Personal attention from staff, and salesman. They went above and beyond in finding the vehicle that my wife wanted. This is the second vehicle that we have purchased here, and there will be a third!