Toyota of Hopkinsville

Service 888-224-8374

You're gonna love us!

They are great!!

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

My experience at Toyota of Hopkinsville was great! They are knowledgeable, friendly and made the buying process super easy. I will definitely return to them to do future business.

They work with you!!!!

by from hopkinsville ky |

I appreciate all the help from everyone involved helping me get my truck!!!!!

Not your typical Car Dealership

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

A couple of years ago we searched for our new car, even traveling up to an hour away. After many dealerships, many car salesmen, many test drives, and many days we finally narrowed our car down to a Toyota. But we were hesitant to buy one from the other Toyota dealerships. My biggest complaint about the "other" dealerships was this almost creepy "I'm gonna get you" attitude of the car salesmen. As a woman I learned years ago to stay away from the smooth talkers, so me and my husband kept walking away from the other dealerships without a car. Toyota of Hopkinsville was very different. As soon as we drove on the lot we were shocked that no one was stalking us -just salesmen asking if we needed any help, and when we said "no", they simply said, "okay, just let us know if you have any questions". I was amazed. When we did talk to a salesman there was no pressure and no hassle. No smooth talkers -just family men trying to earn a living like the rest of us. No gimmicks, like the other car dealerships, either. We got a great deal on our Corolla from Jovan, and just recently we bought our Sienna from Jed Campbell. They both did an amazing job with us, as me and my husband are not the easiest nor most trusting car buying customers. I was reluctant this time to get financing through the dealership, because of what I've learned from our first car buying experience at another dealership, but they really did get us a better deal with a lower APR than even our bank (which we love) could give us. Toyota of Hopkinsville gave us two great car buying experiences, and we look forward to buying from them in the future. I highly recommend them over any other dealership in the area.

Response to my inquiry very prompt, thanks.

by from Lexington, Ky |

Dealership representative responded in a timely manner, very appreciative that my inquiry was important to them.

Quality

by from Hopkinsville, ky |

Great experience. Very friendly. I requested something to be changed/fixed after I drove the truck off the lot and the sakes staff and service dept were extremely cuteous. They did the request without hesitation and were fast.

I love my Camry

by from Camden, TN |

I just bought a 2012 Toyota Camry from this dealership. I was treated with great respect. This was the easiest automobile transaction ever, The dealership was very professional and very down home as well. The salesman I dealt with (Joshua McGowan) was very knowledgeable about the car and its many options. They gave me a great trade-in value of my old car. The financing was extremely easy, and they knew exactly which finance company would give me the best rates.They got me a great warranty as well. Usually after I buy a car I have buyers remorse the next day. With Toyota of Hopkinsville I have zero regrets. Working with the entire staff at this dealership was worth me driving the extra miles to purchase here. I am impressed!

Purchased 2 cars in 24 hours! Fabulous Serivce!

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

We purchased a truck from Toyota of Hopkinsville yesterday. My fiance and I went back today and purchased her a vehicle. We loved our salesman, Joshua McGowan, from the night before that we decided to use him again when looking for a car for my fiancee. He had the car ready to test drive, but he needed to finish up with some of the items on the truck. So Joshua introduced us to Jaye Jameson. Both of these gentlemen, were a pleasure to work with and really wanted us to leave with another car today. With that in mind they did everything in their power to get us the price we wanted for the car, and they were successful in doing so! Both men were a pleasure to work with and were really easy to talk to and really listened to everything we had to say and took everything into consideration. The Toyota of Hopkinsville team as a whole are very nice and wanted to make the us happy and to see us leave in a car!

Amazing service!!!

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

Toyota of Hopkinsville, was a great place to buy a car! We were there last night and dealt with Joshua McGowan, he was an amazing salesman. He was very personable, understanding, and really listened to all of our needs and concerns. He took everything we said into consideration and made a great offer, and we received the car we exactly wanted that fit our needs. I would recommend Joshua McGowan to anybody interested in buying a car because he is a great individual to work with.