Toyota of Hopkinsville

Service 888-224-8374

You're gonna love us!

Not your typical Car Dealership

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

A couple of years ago we searched for our new car, even traveling up to an hour away. After many dealerships, many car salesmen, many test drives, and many days we finally narrowed our car down to a Toyota. But we were hesitant to buy one from the other Toyota dealerships. My biggest complaint about the "other" dealerships was this almost creepy "I'm gonna get you" attitude of the car salesmen. As a woman I learned years ago to stay away from the smooth talkers, so me and my husband kept walking away from the other dealerships without a car. Toyota of Hopkinsville was very different. As soon as we drove on the lot we were shocked that no one was stalking us -just salesmen asking if we needed any help, and when we said "no", they simply said, "okay, just let us know if you have any questions". I was amazed. When we did talk to a salesman there was no pressure and no hassle. No smooth talkers -just family men trying to earn a living like the rest of us. No gimmicks, like the other car dealerships, either. We got a great deal on our Corolla from Jovan, and just recently we bought our Sienna from Jed Campbell. They both did an amazing job with us, as me and my husband are not the easiest nor most trusting car buying customers. I was reluctant this time to get financing through the dealership, because of what I've learned from our first car buying experience at another dealership, but they really did get us a better deal with a lower APR than even our bank (which we love) could give us. Toyota of Hopkinsville gave us two great car buying experiences, and we look forward to buying from them in the future. I highly recommend them over any other dealership in the area.

Fantastic service!

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

Every person working there that I spoke to was always polite and I always felt welcomed. I really enjoyed working with Jessie and Josh. I've bought several vehicles, but this by far was my best experience. Huge thank you to this dealership and all the staff.

Frieldly and courtious folks

by from Hopkinsville KY |

The folks at Toyota of Hopkinsville are friendly and courteous. They were able to find the vehicle that I was looking for.

Friendly people quick service good popcorn.

by from Princeton Kentucky |

The friendly people the quick service and the popcorn. The waiting room was neat and clean. My only concern is the dealership is more than an hour from my home.

Great Service

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

Dustin is always so nice. I even had some dirt on my headliner (my fault) and he cleaned it up for me!

A clean environment and great experience.

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

The people were friendly and helpful. They explained everything where we understood. The waiting area made for a pleasant experience.

August 28, 2015

Hello Bobby and thank you for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of exceptional. Our customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. Come and see us again and make sure you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get all the good service deals! Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Best Dealership

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

I always love going into our Hopkinsville Toyota. This is the 3rd vehicle we've bought from them within the past three years. They feel like family. The facility is ALWAYS clean, and the associates love their careers -you can tell. No high pressure sales tactics, either.

August 26, 2015

Michael, Hello and thank you for this fantastic review! Family is just what you are and we are very happy that you feel that way. That is what we value and we make every effort to make our customers feel that way. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your vehicle buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Best service dept,.

by from Burkesville,KY |

I now live 125 miles from Hopkinsville, I drove back because of the wonderful service I have always received. I had no appointment but your service manager worked me right in. Did not try to sell me anything, just what was needed. I will be back.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for the review, Donna. We appreciate your taking time to do this. We try to make adjustments to the daily schedule for those customers we need to walk in and out without a scheduled appointment. I am very happy we were able to accommodate your vehicle! Take care! Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Real class act and legitamit customer care

by from Hopkinsville, ky |

Absolutely the best, friendliest and courteous staff I've ever worked with. Not only from my salesman, but from manager down to the detail guy. True class act.

August 26, 2015

Charles, It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers. Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

good service no hassels

by from hopkinsville ky |

made the appointment drove up to door on rainy day door opened up pulled in they did the work brought car in we got in and left. no problems

August 22, 2015

William, Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Toyota Of Hopkinsville, and we are grateful for choosing us for your vehicle service needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099

Great Customer Service

by from Hopkinsville, Kentucky |

The customer service was excellent. I especially love the waiting room, it is very comfortable. The free popcorn is definitely a plus.

August 26, 2015

Margaret, Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Toyota Of Hopkinsville. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Charlie Ramsey - General Manager - (270) 886-9099