Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

14700 Manchester Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011

New 888-459-9147
Used 888-499-3592
Service 888-855-8446

Everyday, in every way, nice people.

Jay Wolfe is a superior dealership!

by from St. Louis, MO |

I bought a 2008 Scion xb with 114000 miles from Jay Wolfe. The transmission needed to be replaced, and they replaced it at no cost. They did a great job and the car rides great. But after replacing the transmission, the left front axle went out, and now they are replacing that too at no cost. This dealership is absolutely the best! I will be taking my car only to them, and when I am ready to buy the next car it will be from them. I am telling everyone I know that they are the best!

Don't Trust for out-of-town purchase

by from Park City, UT |

Made a deal over the telephone with the salesperson. He was off the next day and called me upon his return notifying me that the sales manager had allowed the sale to another buyer. I had nothing in writing, but emails and the word of the sales person. He was quite apologetic, but I would advise against anyone dealing with Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County. They lack integrity.

Very modern facility.

by from Cape Girardeau, MO |

Very professional and modern facility. Better deal than in my home town.

comstant email bombardment

by from St. Charles County MO |

Sent request via Cars.com to see if a vehicle was still available. They sent me info on many different cars except for the one on the initial request. Then got emails from two others at company, one telling me what time my appointment was to come for test drive, never asked for an appointment. After several requests, they finally stopped emailing me.

AVOID RUDE DEALERS, DONT BE SUCKED IN

by from Clayton,MO |

I stopped here to test drive a new Camry after waiting 15min for anybody to notice im here i was greeted by a salesman who was very stand offish.after test driving the car and asking simple question (which he had very little answers for, come on your the salesman). We go in were he gets cocky and lowballs my trade in, then tells me "thats there best offer, maybe you cant afford this car, come back with more money" I went down the road and bought a car from a friendly salesman who worked with me and gave me fair trade in.

Jay Wolfe is excellent!

by from St. Louis, MO |

I researched dealerships in my area and chose Jay Wolfe because of their ratings and reviews. I bought a 2008 Scion xb with 114000 miles. The price was great and I got a fair price for my trade-in. After I drove it twice, it became clear there was a problem with the automatic gear shift. Took it back in for them to look at, and it turned out that the transmission had to be replaced. They are replacing the transmission at no cost to me, and gave me a rental car until it is ready. I would say they are beyond a fantastic dealership and service center. I will submit another review when I get my car back, and I'm looking forward to having another glowing recommendation for this dealer.

2011 Toyota Camry

by from St.Louis MO |

Let me just say there are two reasons I come to this Dealership, One being the excellent customer service I receive each time I come here, that includes Maintenance on my previous vehicle and purchasing a new vehicle. I'm happy to say that I've purchase two cars from this dealership after being turned down back others, and my recent visit trading a 03 Toyota Camry in for a 2011 Toyota Camry Car Salesman Maurice Bembry really went out of his way to help me search for the best Certified vehicle they had sitting on the Lot. From the moment my aunt and I walk in to the dealership on January 27th we were both greeted by Mr. Bembry and I told him exactly what I was looking for and he showed me a few cars, but i wasn't interested in any but the Blue 2011 Toyota Camry. After we took a look at the Car fax we took the car for a test drive, and I then told him this is the Car that I wanted to pull of the lot with. We then got to business and I was introduce to Tyler Stevens the finance who was also very nice and went out of his way to help me. I went to look at this 2011 Toyota Camry on 01/27/2014 and pulled of the lot the very next day thanks to these two guys.

Used car without proper safety and emissions test

by from Ballwin, Missouri |

I bought used 2003 accord just 2 weeks ago. The car seemed to be in excellent condition from outside. Couple days ago i checked its oil and surprisingly it was totally black and low. I took it immediately to honda service center and found out the transmission fluid and brake fluid was also very dirty. Not only this the front sway bar link was also broken. I hardly drove it 50 miles and i am sure it is not caused by my mistake. More surprisingly you are not suppose to pass the safety test if any sway bar link is broken and they did as it came with safety and emission inspection. I went back to them and they clearly said that it is my fault i may have broken it somehow. My advice would be when ever you buy any used car do inspect it from somewhere else too because they do pass it to sell it. Never going to trust them again.

Great service and professional staff

by from St. Louis, MO |

Received professional and courteous service from service consultant, Steve H., and work was completed on time.

Pleasant experience

by from Villa Ridge, MO |

I dropped my car off and waited in the excellent customer lounge for my ride. Had a good conversation with the concierge and a cup of coffee while waiting for my ride. Veer relaxing!

Excellent service

by from Sunset Hills, MO |

Friendly, personal, efficient service. Very comfortable and clean waiting room. I can do some work online with free Wi-Fi while waiting.