Tri-State Toyota Scion

(5.0) 3 Reviews

191 W Main St, Dudley, MA 01571

Great Experience Purchasing New Highlander

by from Boston, MA |

We had a great experience with Tri-State working with Jim, Mark, and Kelly. We were able to negotiate most of the deal over the phone and they even let me take the car home for the night to decide. We were able to pick our car up on the same day we bought it, even on a Saturday. The paperwork was quick and explained in detail. The financing options were exceptional. I would certainly recommend anyone go to Tri-State for their next purchase and the service personnel are very responsive. We had some aftermarket work done. The service reception area was very comfortable to sit while you wait. If I buy another Toyota, I would certainly go back to Tri-State.

Great experienc!

by from Killingly, CT |

Great experience with this dealer! They were very fair and knowledgeable! They explained all the features of the car in great detail and answered every question we had. They also processed the paperwork very quickly, even on the weekend. I will go back to this dealership!!

Mrs.Gail Pierce

by from Moosup, Ct |

I am very pleased with this dealership. The sales person was very polite and curtious and very helpful with my test drive of the 2013 Toyota Corolla, which I will be purchasing next week. I did have an oil change on my least car and the maintenance dept is as always very curtious and very prompt with their maintenance.