Valenti Subaru Toyota Scion

Used 888-221-0322 Used 888-221-0322
Service 888-556-0332 Service 888-556-0332

Making the Transaction easier

by from Westerly, R.I. |

I needed to buy a car this summer or spend a significant amount on repairing my 2004 Audi. I had used Steve Macomber previously when purchasing a car and decided that I would go and look with his assistance while deciding. I knew that Steve would not pressure me into a new car. I test drove some used Toyotas and even some Subarus next door and Steve gave me the time and information without pressure. I purchased a used Toyota and I will return to Steve the next time I need to purchase a vehicle.

October 15, 2015

thank you for the kind words and we will make sure Steve sees your comments

Steve Macomber

by from Harpswell, ME |

Steve Macomber is the best reassuring, knowledgeable and compassionate salesperson. I was 77 years old when looking at my first hybrid in 2013 after my 1998 Audi died and could not pass inspection., My brother-in-law was instrumental in recommending the Toyota Prius vs. my other foreign inputs that I liked for drivability and safety vs. American models over many years. I was then living in Mystic, CT, so we drove over to Toyota in Westerly. vs. dealing with the New London and Mystic dealerships. Not sure why. Just thought your website looked more appealing and the phone person seemed kinder and more responsive. I frankly was apprehensive about driving the new system, and refused to drive my brother-in-law's 2010 Prius until I went out with Steve for a test drive. He made all the difference in the world in reassuring an old lady how to drive this new car with all the confusing dashboard and lack of anything I was used to. I would not have bought the Prius 2013 without Steve's expert and professional assistance, and his help continued long after the first visit, including the surprise recipes. Thank you for having such a good salesperson. Sincerely, Karin, now in Maine where I continue to have excellent Toyota service.

October 15, 2015

Were glad to have Steve and thankful to have customers like yourself. Thank you!

Professional and knowledgeable

by from Charlestown, RI |

My husband and I have both purchased new cars from Valenti Toyota within the past 2 years and Steve Macomber has been our sales rep. He is personable, professional and anxious to answer any and all questions regarding your vehicles and does not hesitate to let you know that if he does not have info you need, he will be happy to get it for you. Buying a car can be a hassle but Steve's no nonsense approach made our purchases quick and easy. Would be happy to work with him again.

October 15, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Steve! We will make sure he gets this. Thank you!

Steve Macomber excellent customer service

by from westerly ri |

Over the past few years I have bought several cars from Valenti Toyota in Westerly. Each time I have dealt with Steve Macomber as the salesperson. Steve has always been considerate, kind, personable, upfront with details and quick to respond to any questions. Steve always puts his customers first and is passionate about his work and always accommodates his customers needs and concerns and consistently makes sure his customers are satisfied.

Steve Macomber - Friend

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Back in 2012 I bought a new Tacoma from Steve Macomber. This was after another Toyota dealer told me I was not serious about buying (not very smart as it turns out). 24 hours after that experience my wife and I visited Valenti. Steve approached us and with no pressure whatsoever we are able to work a deal that worked for both parties. Since then I have leased a 2013 Corolla and both my sons have bought from Steve. So, when we are ready again....it will definitely be Steve. I truly consider him a friend.

Great sales staff

by from Westerly, RI |

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Valenti's in Westerly. We have been customers of Steve Macomber for years. He is very informed and will go out of his way to find exactly what you are looking for. He takes his time to be sure you know ALL of your options and is very open and honest with his customers. Steve is who we go to first if we are looking for a new vehicle. He has also given some family and friends of ours great service as well. We would highly recommend giving him a call.

Steve Macomber, Valenti Toyota salesman

by from Connecticut |

We purchased two cars from Steve Macomber at Valenti Toyota of Westerly. He is an excellent salesman who gets to know his customers well. He listens carefully and makes sure the customer is satisfied. We were very happy with both of the cars we purchased from the sales process to maintenance. Steve continues to show interest in his customers by acknowledging birthdays and other events. Not only is he a great salesman but he is a great guy as well.

Salesman Steve Macomber

by from Westerly, RI |

I have shopped for cars 7 times since 1989 with Steve and always found him knowledgeable & helpful. He is the only salesman I have asked for by name- that I have done so at two different dealerships over a period of 25 years speaks volumes. If you are shopping for a Toyota- make an appointment with Steve.

Ask for Steve Macomber!

by from Westerly, RI |

My husband and I both own Toyotas that we purchased from Valenti Toyota. We work exclusively with Steve Macomber as our sales representative. He is truthful and fair. He gives the best deal possible without unnecessary haggling. The car buying process is painless at Valenti. Steve is also available for assistance after purchase. He is always willing to help in any way possible. Feedback to the dealership, both positive and suggestions for improvement, are taken seriously and are met with appreciation. The leadership at this dealership responds to all communication. They offer a great service package with new car purchase. The service department is punctual and always willing to help as well. They are able to accommodate repair and service needs in an appropriate timeframe.

Great Salesman

by from Westerly |

I like everything about Valenti Toyota, especially the people. Steve Macomber is very personable and easy to work with. I would work with him again and recommend him to friends and family!