Toyota of Batavia

3899 W Main Street Rd, Batavia, NY 14020

New 866-456-7649 New 866-456-7649
Used 866-495-6113 Used 866-495-6113
Service 888-684-0545 Service 888-684-0545

Welcome to WNY's Fastest-Growing Toyota dealer and winner of the 2014 Toyota President's Award!

Couldn't work with a better dealer!

by from Corning, NY |

Steve Schafer of Toyota of Batavia made this buying experience the best one I've ever had. My fiance is currently on an over seas deployment and the car was for him. Steve made it possible to get the car of his dreams by working with a complicated situation and working with both of us to get this car for him. He couldn't be happier to get the car of his dreams while not even being in the country. He is super excited to get home and drive it! Thank you Steve and everyone else at Toyota of Batavia for all your help. The car is amazing! I have nothing but amazing things to say!

February 22, 2016

Hi Darian, I would like thank you for the 5 star review you left us!! Your business is truly appreciated! Thanks again for for everything! Peter Mediak

Moving On

by from Batavia |

Something has changed big time. I never saw such a dealership with a morale problem. Many of the people appear to never worked in the industry and are lost and don't know product. I tried to contact my salesman and he was gone. I then tried to contact the Dealership Manager as he went to another dealer. I also contacted service looking for one of the service writers that knew the job and he was gone. I mentioned this to a friend at a local store and she had a bad experience and won't go back.

February 22, 2016

Hello , My name is Peter Mediak, I am the general manager here at Toyota of Batavia,I would like to apologize for your recent experience trying to contact someone here and sincerely hope you will give me a call a directly so that I can personally handle any questions or concerns you have and earn your business back.I assure you that our staff is fully committed to bringing our customers the highest quality of service and appreciates your business in the past and we look forward to earning your business in the future. Please call me directly so I can personally resolve any issues that you had here. Thank you for the feedback and I look forward to speaking with you soon , Peter Mediak

2011 Toyota Highlander

by from Avon, NY |

We purchased our used 2011 Toyota Highlander having Jason Palmer as our salesperson. He was great and helped us with the process. Would definitely buy another vehicle from him. We are enjoying our highlander very much! Had just purchased a popup camper and needed to purchase a vehicle for towing and this fits the bill with low mileage and in great condition. Can't wait to get it out on the road towing our camper! Happy with our purchase! Thanks!

February 22, 2016

Hi Mountainman! Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope you have a wonderful summer pulling your camper with your new Highlander!! Thanks again Peter Mediak General Manager

Good experience

by from Canastota, NY |

Steve was very good to work with over the internet and phone. All details finalized by phone. Drove to pick up the truck. All very smooth.

February 22, 2016

Thank you Dr Paul for the 5 star review! Your business is truly appreciated! Peter Mediak General Manager

Best Experience EVER at a Car Dealer

by from Henrietta, New York |

I had done my homework and was ready to buy, huge process for me, huge purchase for me. Then I realized I had to go and deal with the dreaded "car salesman!" I saw a car I liked on the internet site, contacted them and made my appointment to go to Toyota of Batavia and was very pleasantly surprised. I met with Jason Palmer on my 1st trip, test drove a couple of cars and his 1st response on my return was: "You didn't love it, did you?" I said no and he said well lets find you a car that you love. We discussed the features I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. I left on the 1st trip without a car but with hope that I was on the right track. Jason let me know there were a couple more cars, one sold and the other was the one for me! I absolutely love the car and get lots of compliments. Tony from finance walked me through the legal papers and he made sure I understood everything. My experience here was a good one. I would recommend this dealership to all. It was worth the trip from Henrietta. Thank you Jason for having a good pitch but not an overbearing one. Thanks for walking me through the details of the car. Tony, thank you for your help and all the bowling tips. If I ever purchase another car it will be from Toyota of Batavia.

February 22, 2016

Hi Mary !! We truly appreciate the 5 star review! We also thank you for traveling to us to do business!! Sincerely Peter Mediak General Manager

Great Staff

by from Buffalo, NY |

Recently purchased a car from Toyota of Batavia. The entire experience was fantastic, the staff was very welcoming. If you are looking for a new or used Toyota in Buffalo or Rochester I would highly recommend driving to Batavia, its well worth the trip.

December 6, 2015

Thank you Mr Steel for traveling to Batavia for your new car!! Your business is truly appreciated . Thanks again Peter Mediak General Manager

Bought a used Tacoma 4WD

by from Castile, NY |

I had been looking for a nice used Tacoma for several months on line. I had the pleasure of receiving a response immediately from Steve. We discussed both new and used Tacoma pickups. Steve mentioned that he had a 2013 Tacoma 4WD coming in on trade that weekend, one that he had originally sold, and we made arrangements to look at it as soon as it arrived. I was immediately impressed with it. Steve gave me a rock bottom price to purchase it and I did not hesitate to buy it. Steve was great to deal with, going over all the features, the engine and running gear, warranty remaining, and all the optional packages that were available to purchase. I picked the Tacoma a few days later and it was immaculate. I have driven it for 2 weeks now and thoroughly enjoy it. I have nothing but praise for Steve and Toyota of Batavia.

December 6, 2015

Jim S your business is truly appreciated! Thanks again Peter Mediak General Manager

RAV4 Purchase

by from LeRoy,NY |

It was,a pleasure buying a,car at Toyota if Batavia. Our salesperson, Terry was helpful, friendly, and informative. It was a nice experience. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

December 6, 2015

Lisa your business is truly appreciated! Thanks again for the 5 star review! Peter Mediak General Manager

Toyota Batavia.

by from Batavia, NY |

With one sent e-mail this dealership had me in a beautiful car the very next business morning. Fast, efficient and the used car I purchased is flawless. Out of all the dealers out there this was by far without comparison the best place to do business.

October 2, 2015

Hi Robin!! Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appreciate your business! Peter Mediak General Manager

Great Experience!!

by from Seneca Falls, NY |

My wife and I moved to Upstate NY from IN. We had a luxury car which was a rear drive. I had to prepare for winter due to snow. We were looking for Murano and not satisfied with the price. I just met Steve last Monday and he gave me great used car, 2015 Subaru Outback Premium with great price. The car was less than 3,000 miles on it, and no accident on Carfax report. Thanks Steve. I would recommend Steve those who are willing to purchase a car very soon.

October 2, 2015

Hi Paul! Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review!! Peter Mediak General Manager