Milton Ruben Superstore

Used 888-857-8470
Service 888-602-2913

2ND PURCHACE IN 6MO

by from Evans, GA |

I took my 2013 Tahoe in to Milton Ruben to have mud flaps installed. While talking with Mr. Nash (he was my sales associate in Dec). I decided to look at the 2015 Tahoe's, fell in love with the total car. The rest is history, I bought my second new vehicle in 6 months. The trade in for the 2013 was OUTSTANDING. Mr. Nash is an outstanding associate; he worked tirelessly to ensure that I was able to get the best deal possible. HE SUCCEDDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!Of course the other associates that were involved to ensure that the transaction was seamless and prompt. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Milton Ruben Chevrolet.

GREAT SALESPERSON & VALUABLE ASSET TO MILTON RUBEN

by from Augusta, Georgia |

Larry Shuler was my salesperson at the dealership and he did a FABULOUS job with the process of purchasing my new vehicle (2015 Toyata Corolla). He was very knowledgeable with all the accessories in the car and showed me how they work. The entire experience with Larry was very professional and he is a very courteous gentleman. Thank you Milton Ruben for having a great individual like Larry working for your car dealership.

GREAT Salesperson.

by from Augusta, Georgia |

Larry Shuler is the best salesperson i have ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle i purchased(2015 Toyota Corolla). Showed me all the features of the vehicle and how they worked and more. Larry was very professional and courteous during the entire transaction. He deserves the best credit for the work he does for your fine establishment.

October 21, 2014

Larry is a great sales representative! We are very lucky to call him a part of our team! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

All my work is done here

by from Augusta, GA |

Everything I get done on my vehicle happens at this Toyota dealer ship. They are the best place I have ever been too!

October 17, 2014

Thank-you! We are always happy to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Awesome Experience in our Used Car Purchase

by from Hephzibah, GA |

We loved the overall experience of No-Pressure in purchasing our used 2014 Dodge Journey. From the time we went on line to look at the inventory, we received excellent response for Larry Shuler and his team member Don. We went to see the vehicle that evening and the entire process was over within a short time and we drove our Dodge Journey out that same evening. We are so pleased with the entire customer service from Milton Ruben. This is our first time buying from Milton Ruben, but we are certainly telling our friends about this dealership. An awesome experience in purchasing a car. Excellence is how we would rate this dealership and it's employees. Even the parts department was awesome customer service. Thanks Larry Shurler and Don for all you did for us.

Terrible Experience

by from North Augusta, SC |

"Terrible experience" I was in the market for a new truck, either Silverado or Ram. I went to Milton Ruben first since I had bought a Colorado and a Toyota Highlander from their Chevy and Toyota departments. The salesman I worked with for our Toyota was "busy" every time I asked for him. Ben, the salesman who approached us in the lot, was helpful. He was knowledgeable on Silverado, not so much on Ram. The Silverado I wanted to drive was blocked in and it took nearly 30 minutes for them to find the key and move vehicles, only one time did we hear "sorry for this." I then drove the Ram, which was easier to get to. We then asked to see a comparable Silverado to the Ram since the Ram had a V8. They pull up in a Z71 loaded truck that was nowhere near my price range. I was told "you're going to love me when I work this for you." When we go in to run numbers, Ben doesn't come tell us that we can't afford the Z71, which we knew already! Instead, the sales manager comes over and says "Folks, I don't even know why you're looking at this truck, we are 3 thousand apart in trade/down and 150 apart on the payment you want after that." Very dismissive. We stated we didn't even want that truck to begin with. We then ran numbers on Ram, they came back and were offering me 1 thousand less on my trade for the Ram! "This is a Chevy deal, we can give you more if you go Chevy." I made a counter offer and again, Ben did not come back with the news, the sales manager did. "I don't know what type of new truck you're looking for, but you can't afford this. Sorry we can't help you today." Treated us like second class citizens. Didn't make a counter offer, offer to run numbers on the original Silverado I looked at, or even offer to show us a truck that we could get. We WANTED TO BUY THAT DAY and they let us walk. Ben texted me all weekend and was only budging 5-15 dollars on the payment and offering us a stripped down Silverado. But that's OK because Monday I went down the road and got the same Ram I drove at Milton Ruben at a better price, higher trade value, and less monthly payment. So, Mr. Sales Manager, I got a new truck I could afford.

October 13, 2014

We are sorry to hear we were not available to work a trade-in for you. We sincerely hope you enjoy your new truck!

Great Buying Experience

by from Grovetown, GA |

Overall, I had a wonderful buying experience at Milton Ruben. The sales associate was attentive, helpful and assessed all of my needs. Within an hour I had decided on the car I wanted to purchase and the buying process was simple with little hassle. I would recommend Milton Ruben to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle in the CSRA.

October 13, 2014

Thanks, Emily! We are happy to hear our informed sales staff helped you find your car quickly!

Ram 1500 Big Horn

by from Barnwell, SC |

After looking several weeks for a Ram 1500 Big Horn, my wife made the initial call to Milton Reuben. Boy was I glad she did because their staff was able to provide the price of the vehicle right over the phone within a short amount of time. I was a bit skeptical before we left to drive over an hour to test drive the vehicle. After test-driving the truck, we decided to buy it at the exact price that we discussed over the phone. This is, by far, the best and easiest way we bought a new vehicle. Tay Teeling and Donna Ward were so nice and personable. Tay knew the vehicle inside and out and answered all of our questions. Donna provided guidance with the financing part of the process. Thank you for a pleasurable experience in buying our new truck. Steve & Karen

October 10, 2014

This is exactly what our internet department is designed to do - create a quick, convenient way for our customers to find the exact vehicle they need! It's always great to hear it's meeting its purpose! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Terrific experience

by from Augusta, GA |

Before visiting the dealership, I researched their 2014 Ram inventory online. After making my appointment, I met Larry Shuler. I couldn't have received a more professional and courteous salesman. Larry made the whole process a terrific experience, providing excellent customer service. Larry took the time to determine what I was looking for and then showed me the model that met my "wants." After the test drive, he assisted me with the purchase of my new Ram. I usually hate buying new vehicles because of the pressure from the salespeople. Larry was not that way, nor was the dealership. They made the whole experience worthwhile and I couldn't be happier with my new Dodge Ram.

October 13, 2014

Larry has always gone above and beyond to ensure he's informed about every vehicle. He's great at helping our customers narrow down options! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

First Maintenance on new 2013 Dodge Avenger

by from Evans, GA |

Speedy service ; no long wait time. All employees I spoke to were friendly and courteous. There was a lack of communication between the appointment setter and what I wanted checked with my first free maintenance. I have experienced an unusual sound and feeling while driving the car. I asked the woman I spoke with to list it on the service order. When confirming my service appointment, she fed back to me that a first new car free maintenance was scheduled including oil change, filter, tire rotation and to check brakes. When the service tech, Travas called me up to say the service was complete, I asked about the sound and feeling I was getting when driving the car that I thought might be the brakes or gear shift. Travas said this request was not on the service order. He agreed to drive the car and advise. When he returned 5 minutes later, he advised he did not hear or feel anything unusual and suggested I bring the car back if it persists. Unfortunately, the issue is intermittent. I was also told a tire rotation was not included in the free maintenance and wouldn't be due until the car had been driven 10,000 miles. Also, I had to ask what was included in the 10-point check. I felt the tech should have explained what was done on my car without having to be asked. I also found out new cars purchased have four free maintenance visits. This was not communicated to me when I called the service desk at least 3 times before I scheduled my first service to insure I was still in compliance for free service. I was told each time that I didn't need service until I had driven the car 5,000 miles. I am retired and did not reach 5,000 miles until a little more than a year passed since my purchase. Now, I am told to bring in the car at the next 5,000 miles or in six months from the last service date. I have lost at least one of the four free maintenances and maybe two since I have less than a year left to get these free maintenances in. While I appreciate the speedy, friendly service, I hope quality and accuracy will not suffer.

October 1, 2014

Ms. Gloria - We are currently in the process of standing up a Customer Care Center to prevent issues like this miscommunication from re-occurring. It is with feedback from our wonderful customers like you that help us to identify problems to build solutions like the Customer Care Center. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to bring this to our attention. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call the Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Service Manager, Drew Lamar, at (888) 880-9783. Thank-you again!

Great service

by from Augusta, Ga |

The wait was longer than expected but the assistant was extremely helpful and considerate.

October 1, 2014

Ms. Doe - Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are currently in the process of implementing a Customer Care Center to help make the process of going through our Service Lanes faster and more efficient. It is with the help of customers like you that we can identify these issues and work to repair them, so we truly appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!