The Car Shack

The Car Shack

950 E 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33013

Used 888-258-3133

Very satisfied. Highly recommendable.

by from Brickell, Miami, FL |

I've always purchased cars from big dealers since I've never had a problem with them. This time around I decided to go to a smaller dealer with the thought that I will save money which goes great for me since I'm on a budget and my family has grown to 4. I decided to stop by the Car Shack and bought a Honda Civic which Im very happy about, saves me gas, and it barely loses value. Alfredo guided me well through the entire process of buying the car and was able to find me an approval rate of 3.9% which is lower than my previous 7.54%. Overall I am very satisfied, I would recommend to others.

July 23, 2012

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your business!

The worse experience

by from miami, florida |

I went to buy a used car. I told the sales person Carmen that i needed a reliable car. But this people have no compassion and will sell you anything to make money. After i left the dealer the car smelled because oil was burning. There was no oil in the car. I took the car to my mechanic and said that oil was liking from the engine in two places. I went to Car Shack they had me waiting for hours and told me it was fixed. After few days the car started to smell again. The car shack mechanics had applied silicone instead of fixing the car. I have no car and need to get it fix.

December 27, 2013

Our dealership has been situated at the same location for more than 25 years and our main concept is to provide the best customer service and quality to every client,for that reason we will be more than happy to help resolve this issue. Could you be kind enough to provide us with your name,phone number,make and model of vehicle that was purchased, in order to be contacted by our manager to get the best solution immediatly. Hope to hear from you soon thank you and we are very sorry for any misunderstanding. The Car Shack Customer Care Department..

Car Shack Excellent Dealership

by from Miami Florida |

We my wife and I recently purchased a 2011 Toyota rav 4, and that day we met sales representative Alejandra who was very pleasant and gave her devoted time to us to choose out of 2 Toyota rav 4 and see which one was perfect for us, she had lots of patients and did not pressure us, she gave us plenty of time for us to decide. After that we met the manager Mr. Orlando who had a friendly attitude and helped us qualify with the bank, even do my credit was not good he was able to get us approve and we can established better credit rate. We were treated like family and will never forget. I had a bad experience with Headquater Toyotaat Hialeah and there service is unproffessinal and would over rate that Car Shack is small dealer but has better class, and better proffetionalisim and they know how to pleased their costumer, even after you purchase a vehicle from Car Shack and its out of the lot they go out of their way to resolve any issue your vehicle may have. For example after a week the sensor of the tire was bad and the radio system was defected not working properly, well they resolve the issue and did not cost me anything, like I say they value their costumers as family. I strongly recomend Car Shack for the best deals and excellent costumer service. See Alejandra sales representative because the car that you dream owning it she will make it happen. Thank you Car Shack for everything. The Rummel Family.

Excellent service, satisfy

by from Miami Fl |

Recently we, my wife and I purchased the car of our dream, a toyota rav4, with my credit not been the best iwe were able to buy the vehicle and at the same time we are establishing good credit. Alejandra sales representative was very understanding and did not pressure us at all, like other dealers do to get you to buy. The manager i believe he name is Orlando also was very pleasant and his attitute was friendly and understanding and got us the best deal so we can go home with a new car, he made us laugh and we felt very comfortable, there was no pressure at all. Anyway Alejandra was very patient with us so we can make our decition. After we purchased the vehicle there were 2 minor issues, the tire needed a sensor and the radio system was not working properly, Alejandra helped us out with taken care of this issues, O felt very satisfy because after the fact that when you pirchase a vehicle and its out of the lot, the dealer does not want to be responsible, they care about the sale and not the costumer. I can say that CAR SHACK is the top of line dealer when it comes with satisfying the costumer, and they make you feel like part of the family. Everybody was excellent with us and even now if I have an issue with our 2011 toyota rav 4, they are there to help us out. I strongly recomend Car Shack and see Alejandra sales representative and I can assure you that you will be a satify costumer like us.

Excellent!

by from miami, fl |

I bought a Kia Rondo In red from the Car Shack. My rating is based on the service I received. I had a young man help me out and his manager was training him, so we completed the paperwork together and they were very accommodating. They took a little longer than usual, but from the start they explained to me, and I thought it was okay, no problem. I have time. They didn't know what else to do to make me feel relaxed, from explaining everything to reassuring me of every step of the process. The facilities were clean, they have snacks, etc. Child friendly place with candy, water, and everything. Prices were no big deal, like any other dealership, you pay the tax up front, and a couple other things as part of your loan such as a dealer fee, but nothing that shouldn't be there. Overall I had a good experience. Almost new cars for easy number prices and lowest payments. Good cars to choose from.

Very Honest and Professional

by from hialeah, fl |

I didn't understand why some people left bad reviews, I always hear good things about this place. I read a blog review about them from a friend and she had a good experience so i went looking for a small affordable car of course. I started looking at the selection of mazda 3's and liked them because they're are built really well, and are quite the workhorses when maintained how they're supposed to be. I've always had other mazdas and couldnt ask for more than 4 doors and a solid car that'll never leave me stranded. I ended up buying a 2008 dark grey mazda 3 hatchback i-series with the 2.3l engine. Warranty still active and all the pamphlets in the glove box. I am lucky to have found such a desireable car in a dealer that i was expecting running into anything, but they delivered just what i needed and i had my papers and signed as ive bought used at a dealer before, i was ready. I've sinced put new wheels on this amazing car, and everybody loves my mazda(it only has 32,000 miles so far as i do drive a lot, but go it at around 26k), i would recommend all the sales people who seemed very helpful and all the people who made it possible to be done so fast.

Give it a try despite what people say

by from Brickell, Fl |

I've always purchased cars from big dealers since I've never had a problem with them. This time around I decided to go to a smaller dealer with the thought that I will save money which goes great for me since I'm on a budget and my family has grown to 4. I decided to stop by the Car Shack and bought a Honda Civic which Im very happy about, saves me gas, and it barely loses value. Jorge guided me well through the entire process of buying the car and was able to find me an approval rate of 3.9% which is lower than my previous 7.54%. Overall I am very satisfied, I would recommend to others.

Great Experience!

by from "Miami" |

This dealership has an impressive selection of quality pre-owned vehicles. I found everyone to be very accommodating and professional. It is my understanding that they are under new management. Many of the negative reviews I found regarding this dealership, were people annoyed because their salesperson didn't speak proper English. Ask and you shall receive. Many/most of the salespeople spoke perfect English. Everyone was extremely pleasant and I left the Car Shack very satisfied. Thank you for making it such a smooth transaction. I left the dealership confident that I got the best deal possible. I am very grateful for their assistance and recommend them highly to anyone who is in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle.

I purchased my vehicle at Car Shack

by from "Weston, FL |

I bought my Honda CRV at The Car Shack. I did research before going and I must admit I was very surprised with the negative review. However, I decided to go myself regardless. I figured this is like watching a movie - its a personal experience. I am so glad that I followed my instinct and went to The Car Shack. I had incredible service from the very beginning. The staff was very professional and the sales associate had an incredible amount of patience in dealing with me. It took two weeks for me to make my purchase not because of the dealer because I negotiated the sale. As for the interest rate on my loan, I was extremely pleased with the rate-3.99%. Interest rates are based on credit (personal credit) therefore I wonder how good was the credit of the person who received an 18%. I work in the accounting industry so I have an understanding. Rates are based on risk. Overall, I would recommend the dealer to anyone. I did ask the sales associates about the negative reviews and I was told the dealer was under new management. If that's true, then it was obvious during my experience. P.S. the only thing they need to work on is transfering calls otherwise, its an awesome place to buy a car- especially because they have a huge selection! DId I mention my car still has factory warranty???????

Worst place I've ever done business with

by from Hollywood, Fl |

This place cannot get any shadier!! Be ware of fast sales and always always read everything before signing the first paper. My sales man and I agreed on a certain monthly price and when they gave me the contract it was a different price. I had to call the bank that loaned me the money and argue with them and then call the dealer and argue with the finance guy! Horrible service, this place is a super scam!! They even told the bank I put a down payment which was false, and wen after that they tried to hold my tag for a payment that they never told me about! Do your research and most importantly always read the contract and be smart, ask questions.

March 28, 2013

Hello kimberly, Sorry for the bad experience you had, not sure why the deal went so sour, but for your inconvenience we have a voucher for a free oil change for you. Once again kimberly we are sorry for your inconvenience we are working on the mistake that happened with we do not want it to happened again i am really sorry.We do hope to see you again.

Horrible service / sales associate can barely talk

by from Miami Florida |

Horrible service the sales associate barely talk English , I had made an appointment to go see the car & when I get there they told me they had it sold the night before . There was no call back I. Telling me they sold it which made me waste my gas on going there for only disappointment.