The Car Shack

The Car Shack

950 E 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33013

Used 888-258-3133

Recommend but read the fine print

by from Miami, Florida |

I came here to buy a Nissan Rogue with my husband and the experience at first was great until we realize price is actually 20% higher than advertised. The loan was horrible 18% interest rate (price For having bad credit) but all and all I do recommend. I just wish you had a chance to talk directly with finance guy like bigger dealerships because sometimes they can find better interest rates etc. I think my deal was overall good but the main reason I purchased from here and am leaving being a satisfied customer is because of the great sales person I had named Rosario. I didn't feel she was trying to rip me off and she is great showing you cars that you can afford. I recommend this dealership but make sure to ask for Rosario cause she will help you get a good deal and will provide excellent service no matter the circumstances. I will purchase from them again and highly recommend as long as you make sure to work with salesperson Rosario.

March 28, 2013

Hello Irene, First of all i would like to thank you for your business, i am very pleased to hear what great service rosario provided for you, sorry for the inconvenience with our previous pricing we are under new management and nothing like that will ever happen again for your inconvenience you can call us for a voucher for a free oil change at jiffy lube. Thank You for your business and hope to hear from you soon.

Advertised price + 20% markup, READ SMALL PRINT!!

by from Europe |

I'm a foreigner and was trying to buy Toyota Sienna here in Florida. Did research on internet and found some cars that were worth to see. I drove 100 miles to come to Car Shack, first they didn't let me take a test drive until we agree on price. OK, reasons are understandable, so let's agree on price. And then the big lie, advertised price is not selling price, selling price is 20% higher, because it's written in small print, that advertised price is actually part you can finance, 20% you have to pay cash. WHAT A TRICK, they advertise that price with purpose to trick people and then when you'll there, they pretend they are trying to work out something for you and seems like they are giving you a lot of discount. Never saw something like that in my life. Didn't buy my car yet, because there is one salesman Mike, who was really helpful and was trying to find an acceptable solution, so I might buy car there any way, (if the price will be acceptable) and credit for that would go only to him. We'll see how it goes and I'll keep you posted.

January 10, 2013

Dear Mr. Gregor, The Car Shack takes pride in saving our customers money while avoiding a stressful buying experience. We are a reputable car business for over 22 years in the same location. We love you to hear from our customers in order to provide better service. As business we understand that it?s not an easy task to keep every customer happy. We?d love to change that. In behalf of our Salesman Mike, we would like to clarify the misunderstanding. Unfortunately Mike wasn?t able to explain our fine print on our website. The price you saw online was only good for the first 72 hours of the online listing, every so often we have special sale which explains the fine print. We hope to see you back in our store. If you?d like to speak personally with me, please contact the store at (305) 681-8044. Sincerely, Ernesto Sanchez President

advertised sales price AFTER 20% deposit !!!!?????

by from South Florida |

I found a vehcle I was interested in and after driving an hour to the dealership, the salesman indicated the internet-advertised price was the price AFTER you pay a 20% down payment. what the heck!?! Who came up with that scam and how did he convince himself it was legal? Before I went, I asked what addional fees they had thinking I covered my basis. i was wrong! Decide for yourself! Also beware of all the other 5-STAR reviews in this strand. They do not represent a visit anything like mine.

January 10, 2013

Dear Valued Customer, The Car Shack takes pride in saving our customers money while avoiding a stressful buying experience. We are a reputable car business for over 22 years in the same location. We love you to hear from our customers in order to provide better service. As business we understand that it?s not an easy task to keep every customer happy. We?d love to change that. We would like to clarify the misunderstanding. Unfortunately our Salesperson wasn?t able to explain our fine print correctly from our website. The price you saw online was only good for the first 72 hours of the online listing; every so often we have a special online sale which explains the fine print. We hope to see you back in our store. If you?d like to speak personally with me, please contact the store at (305) 681-8044. Sincerely, Jose Sanchez Sales Manager

BEST DEALER IN MIAMI!!!!

by from Hialeah |

I JUST PURCHASE MY 2008 INFINITI AND I LOVE IT, BEST COSTUMER SERVICE, I WILL DEFENETELY COME BACK (:

July 24, 2012

Thank you Ali. We're happy to know your happy! Please come back in the future!

Bought the Cleanest 350Z (: I am Very Happy!

by from Weston FL |

I finally found the 350Z I was looking for, 6spd with red interior. They had quite a selection of sport cars and all vehicles were nice. My 350Z is perfect interior and exterior, I didn't think that it was possible to find an 07 sooo clean. I spoke with one of the buyers and they cherry pick their vehicles for the cleanest ones. I am super excited, and I just bought it on saturday so I can't wait to hit the road. Also their great photos made the trip worth wild because you know what you are really going to see. Thanks Guys (:

July 24, 2012

We strive to buy the cleanest and highest quality of vehicles all the time. Maybe next time you buy another Fair Lady Z you can drive off with a 370Z. Thank you!

Do not trust this dealership

by from Hialeah, Fl |

I called several times about a 2001 Honda Accord to verify the car is currently on the lot, after talking to the dealership they verified the car was there. I arrived at the dealership in an hour and inquired about the car only to be told buy a salesman I bought that car two weeks ago for my daughter. Then another salesman asked me how much money I planned to spend and if I was spending cash after telling him the only reason I came here was for that car he proceeded to act as if he was doing me a favor. This dealership does not display any pricing for their cars on the lot, so buyer beware.

July 23, 2012

We apologize for the miscommunication. These old units tend to come and go fast specially when they are cheap enough. We hope you can find the car you are looking for.

Great Customer Service

by from Miami, FL |

I was new in town, and looky for a good car at a good price. Not only did Car Shack have a GREAT car at a GREAT price, but I was also happily surprised by their professional and courteous staff. I will definitely come back here again!

Amazing Experience !

by from Miami |

I absolutely loved our experience here at the car shack. We had a rebuilt Ford Focus and it was time to get a new one.After looking for a dealer for around three months we went to the car shack. Our credit wasn't good at all, but we went and tried anyways. At first, they told us the prices, they were too high and we couldn't afford such a high bill, so disappointingly we left. Luckily, an hour later our salesman, Rey called us back telling us that they were going to be able to finance us with the lowest monthly bill! We are sooo grateful for our new 2010 Nissan Sentra, we couldn't be happier with everything, the car and everyone in the dealer.

Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited

by from Ennepetal, Germany |

I found my dream car at Car Shack in Hialeah, FL, over the Internet a Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited. With all of my wishes. It is very hard to get a car in another country to buy, 12000 km away from my native Germany. In nature you can see his car did not, do not feel. What matters is solely the appearance of the dealer. I was not disappointed. All details were perfect. The communication was made without any ifs and buts. With this knowledge, I paid in advance. My special requests were made quickly and to my satisfaction. I organized the transport itself I wanted it to. All in all: The Car Shack, a reputable company, a perfect team. Thank you. The negative reports on this reputable dealer, I can not fully follow suit. The basic requirement for the purchase of a vehicle: A Serious person and appearance, the money cash in a wallet (before purchase). Dieter Loock, 58256 Ennepetal

Nothing but problems

by from Fort Lauderdale |

They set up an appointment and then took off and didn't show they sold the car and then had me drive around looking for the car over all bad experience.

February 8, 2012

We apologies for the inconvenience. We are open from 9am-8pm. I am not sure how your directions were given but we are located 930 East 49th Street Hialeah FL 33014. Thats in Hialeah just 3 blocks east of Lejuene on 49th Street. Again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had and if I can help, please reach me at gabriels@thecarshack.net. Thank You