The Car Shack

950 E 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33013

Used 888-258-3133

Nothing but problems

by from Fort Lauderdale |

They set up an appointment and then took off and didn't show they sold the car and then had me drive around looking for the car over all bad experience.

February 8, 2012

We apologies for the inconvenience. We are open from 9am-8pm. I am not sure how your directions were given but we are located 930 East 49th Street Hialeah FL 33014. Thats in Hialeah just 3 blocks east of Lejuene on 49th Street. Again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had and if I can help, please reach me at gabriels@thecarshack.net. Thank You

Not Bad

by from Miami, Fl |

I found a black charger and it was clean, and they offered me warranty which was good since its a dodge. They had other nice cars like a challenger but it was out of my budget. Besides their loud cubano music it was worth it.

waste off time

by from fort lauderdale |

i drove 40 miles go there. and they came out with totally different prices than what they advertise online. terriblle costumer service they think they are the one dealer in whole US. never again never..

October 8, 2011

Can2011, Sorry to hear that your upset. You need to understand that your not going to steal a car at cost price. Every car dealership has their expenses, if we gave away our cars we wouldn't be in business. Thanks for checking us out though!

How are you going to pay cash or credit?

by from miami,fl |

First remarks out of the salesman n mouth without even asking. Then for the first time in marketing, the cars have NO prices. You first have to answer the quiz: cash or credit so that then they go to a "meeting with the manager" and give you a price you know is rip-off. I don't think they know much about sales, because in sales your suppose to NEGOTIATE a price then TRY to sell the product. No recommendations from me.

Add 20% to the price you see!!! Very misleading...

by from Ft. Laud. FL |

Drove all the way down to Hialeah to see a car. Then I am told (I did not look at the fine print on the DEALER'S website) that this price does NOT include a 20% deposit... VERY MISLEADING and it makes it much harder to shop.....

October 6, 2011

Synergy, We apologize for the inconvenience, perhaps your credit wasn't great. More than 90% of our buyers put close to a 20% down payment for our vehicles. The majority of our Hialeah customers come with bad credit, and we try our best to get them in the car they want. We hope you find the right car with the right price. Thanks for coming in!

A waste of time

by from MIami |

Now I know why car sales people have such a horrible reputation. My visit was a total waste of my time and a very unpleasant experience. It's like they don't know there are plenty of other dealers out there.

October 6, 2011

We're sorry to hear that. I would to know with who did you deal with? Thank you. We appreciate your business

First used car purchase

by from Davie, FL |

I've always been skeptimisitc about buying used cars, since they have use you dont really know how previous owners maintained them. Well I decided to give it a try so I made an appointment with George at The Shack and he explained to me where these cars came from and the extended warranty they offered so that made me feel more optimistic about this purchase so I decided to go ahead and buy a 2010 Nissan Altima which I dearly love, its my favorite color red. Overall Im a very pleased and satisfied with my experience. Hope my review helps for the next customer that is undecided to make a purchase for a used car.

October 6, 2011

Raynetta, We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new used car. Remember that the first 3 oil changes will be covered by us. Please speak to your sales representative regarding to that. Thank you once again.