Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-598-0453 Service 877-598-0453

"Ganley Has it All!"

Wonderful Experience!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Words cannot express what a pleasure it was buying a car from these guys. I did not feel pressured or rushed into a decision, and everyone I spoke with took the time to answer all of my many questions (first time buyer here!). I worked specifically with Paul Cunningham--this guy is awesome. He talked to me for about an hour the day before I signed all the papers, explaining EVERYTHING and working with me to get the best deal possible. He was clearly well informed as to every detail of the transaction and was incredibly transparent. Most importantly, he was a lot of fun to work with. The rest of the team is great too. I would highly recommend this dealership, and know that my next car will be from Ganley!

Great Dealership

by from Garfield Heights |

The entire process was painless. My sales rep Howard Walker was open, honest and fair and worked with me to be in the price range I wanted. Not only did i get one car, i got two. I highly recommend this dealership.

Not thrilled..they didn't value my time

by from cleveland |

This was not a good experience. They made me wait even with an appointment and I was passed on from one person to another. They played hard ball at pricing and I found another car elsewhere.

Sales Experience

by from chagrin falls, ohio |

I went to Ganley Dodge with no intention of buying a car anytime soon. When I walked in I was immediately greeted by Matt Nedin, young guy with a lot of energy and knowledge about his product! I do LOVE THE JEEP I bought, but honestly, it was the knowledge, experience, and efficiency of my salesman. I found a car I loved within 15 minutes and was out within 60 minutes after that. What else can you ask for? If you go to this dealership, do yourself a favor and ask for Matt Nedin. He will take good care of you, just let him know Janet from Chagrin Falls who bought the Cherokee referred you. I have stopped up a few times since I bought the car for various things and he remembers me. Just a pointer to save you some money! Thanks everyone...

Phenomenal Service and a Great Deal!

by from Painesville, Oh |

First of all, I found my car on the internet at Ganleys on the Bedford Auto Mall . Within 24 hours Paul Cunningham contacted me. I drove over 30 miles to the dealership to test drive the car. When I got there the car was out front, clean and ready to test, just as Paul said it would be. The show room was neatly organized and displayed. The whole building was immaculate. I was greeted by such genuine warmth like I mattered, as a person. Once I decided to buy the car the transaction went smooth. Being a retired commission sales person of 31 years, I was naturally critiquing them. I found no flaws in their sales techniques. They patiently explained everything to me, down to every small detail. I drove away feeling like I went to the right place to purchase. In fact, I told all my friends and family about that Ganleys. My heroes, Paul Cunningham, the "dynamic duo, Michael and Cedric Sumpter ( Mike you really made it happen) and John Livingston,I would like to say how much I appreciate you. Thank you for your patience with all my worries and questions. I appreciate you and whatever parts you played in helping me to drive away in my 2013 Chrysler 200 a happy customer.

Great service u ce

by from akron oh |

I went in to have an oil change expecting to Waite half the day like most dealers. I was surprisedto find they have a quick lube. I was in and out in a half an hour

GREAT SERVICE

by from Garfield Hts |

OMG JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULD NOT GET A CAR MIKE MADE IT HAPPEN I LOVE MY NEW 2015

Excellent

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Everyone was nice and fast! Thanks Mike and Paul! It took a little time to find what I liked, car wise, but once I did they helped me get it within my budget.

Good deal, great car!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

My sales person was very knowledgeable and patient. I usually don't like dealers but they really treated me well and I feel like I got a fair deal. I would def recommend!

best service I ever had!

by from cleveland ohio |

The guys up at the dealer are so helpful and willing to bend over backwards to help u get a car!