Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-598-0453

"Ganley Has it All!"

Satisfied Customer

by from Cleveland, OH |

My wife and I purchased a used SUV at fair price. You can tell they take pride in their dealership by how clean they keep their cars. We test drove two different SUV's and both were spotless inside and out. Our salesperson, Bill, was great. No pressure and very pleasant to work with. He even came in on his day off after we closed the deal to deliver the car to us. The sales manager was also very fair with us during the negotiation process. Overall a very good experience.

great experience

by from akron, oh |

This is the second car from Ganley that I purchased. I HIGHLY recommend them!

great experienc!

by from Akron Oh |

Very pleasant experience. I would recommend Ganley to whoever is looking for a new car!

great service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I was looking to buy a used car and Matthew Atkins was excellent and really made sure I was getting the service I wanted

Great experience!

by from Garfield Hts Ohio |

I spoke with Roy camp one of the sales managers on Saturday morning to see if they had exactly what my wife was looking for in a town and country, and to see if they were willing to match a deal I already had with another dealer. I came in later that day and dealt with Nick and let them look over our trade and put the numbers together. After about an hour and a half not only did they have 3 possibilities located, they informed me my payment would probably be even lower than what I was looking to achieve. My wife drove her new town and country home last night, and we couldn't be happier with the van, the deal, and the service we received from the time we first walked in til the time my wife drove off the lot. Thank you very much Nick Roy Tim and John, you guys really bent over backwards to get us the deal we were looking for without trying to pressure us into something we didn't want.

Great Place Highly recommend

by from Southington, Oh |

I just bought my new car from there about 3 days ago, the salesman Corey was a great help and was very patient with me because my situation was a little unique I would go back if I need to get another car. Its a very nice place and the people where very friendly.

Disappointed

by from Erie, PA |

I had contacted Ganley Chrysler via email and their response was extremely quick. After a call back they notified me that they would park a certain vehicle in a certain location for me to look over after hours. After 30 minutes of searching my friend and I could not find the vehicle. No call back or follow through from any of the previous contacts. This was a one shot stop while I was traveling and would definitely have revisited if they had the correct vehicle. Unfortunately I will not give them a second look.

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

January 26, 2014

I apologize for your experience with the During you were interested in. We apologize for any confusion caused, and we apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. If possible, we would love the opportunity to serve you again if the correct vehicle presents itself. Take care.

Very happy customer!!!!

by from Sagamore Hills Oh |

I purchased my vehicle from Ganley and was pleasently surprised at how well I was treated. The salesperson knew the vehicle very well, did not pressure me, and showed me different options in regards to financing vs Lease. I love the car, although the power is a little weak on the Dart, the gas mileage is great. So I guess it's a nice trade off. I will write a second review after my first service visit, which is free I am told.

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

September 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. At Ganley Chrysler in Bedford, we strive to deliver a great customer experience, I am glad we are able to achieve this for you!

Joe Burke

by from Bedford Ohio |

A great experience. Salesperson was very informative in regards to the new Dart. Wev were considering a couple different cars but chose the Dart. The only dissapointment is the lack of power in the Dart. I am still getting over 30 mpg. If you are looking for a new vehicle, check these guys out

Poorly managed

by from Cleveland,OH. |

I called servce dept on a thursday for oil change,had a apointment set for sat. morning 10.00am.Upon my arrival they said,i was not in the computor,they would get me in,1 hour later,i was tired of waiting, they said we are pulling it in now,30 min later its done.They also fixed my handle that fell off seat,but then they tryed to charge me for a part that was under warrenty,Two days later i decided to check oil,i open hood up and the plastic cover that covers top of motor is gone,they never put it back on,Had to take off work early the next day to go back to dealer,They put part back on and said sorry thats it,This dealership is very unproffesionl.Would never go back!!

read the small print !

by from mentor, ohio |

The Ganley experience was a good one. The sale person was informative and helpful. However the the finance department could not come through on all their promises. One year later I am happy to report that I love my jeep Commander and to this point has been a fun, and reliable ride.