Holz Motors

Used 866-755-7056
Service 877-845-3645

Chevy love

by from milwaukee wi |

Great customer service! Went in to get work done on my car by Jessica in service, I walked around their inventory and couldn't find a vehicle within my budget, she recommended I visit Heiser down the road and she was right i got a decent price on a new car. But I will still be servicing at Holz!

Great service, loved the free coffee!

by from Hales Corners,WI |

The wait for what I wanted done did not take very long. I had called before to see how busy the service dept was and the gal answering the phone was very helpful.

Awesome Customer Service and People

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Kevin Tregellas is THE BEST!! Kevin is the definition of customer service and customer satisfaction! Holz service took care of me in every way - a great organization! All of the people are helpful, concerned, and want to help. I cannot say enough great things about Kevin and Holz. DO NOT ever let Kevin leave your organization!

FABULOUS new car purchase experience...AGAIN!

by from South Milwaukee, WI |

This is our third new vehicle at Holz. Each time we have had a good experience. This time, when we decided it was time to purchase a new vehicle, we didn't even look around, we came right to Holz. We had the pleasure of working with Dean and Darlene on both our 2013 Equinox lease and our 2014 Traverse purchase. They worked with us both times to ensure that we walked away feeling as though we had gotten a fair deal. In particular, Dean has gone above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. His communications are timely and appropriate. Even after the purchase was complete, he followed through on helping me to get some service done on my Equinox. We were impressed during our first purchase that such a young man could have such an excellent work ethic (it was actually his hand written mailing that brought us to the dealership in the first place) and this transaction has really just solidified that opinion. So refreshing during a time when bad customer service has become almost an expectation. Thanks!

Great buying experience

by from Oak Creek, wi. |

Everyone i dealt with at the dealership was very professional, experienced, and did what they said they would do. As a customer.....you cannot ask for a better experience.

Great place to buy a new vehicle

by from Hales corners,wo |

I couldn't be more happy from the service I recieved from Dean at holtz. He was very knowledgeable and understanding of my situation. The process was easy, fast and no issues. Dean and holtz stayed true to everything we agreed on and that meant a lot to me.

Outstanding Body Shop

by from Hales Corners, WI |

Very clean body shop. Very friendly staff. When I arrived I was very distraught/angry that my brand new 2014 Traverse had been damaged by a WDOT information sign and they did such an excellent job that I can't even see where the damage was and it was down to the body all paint had been removed chipped away. Color match perfect. Jim Oswald was spot on for the body estimate and matched my insurance company estimate without prior knowledge of what the insurance estimate would be. They went out of there way to drop me off and pick me up as I was without a vehicle, as a rental was not needed for the time it was in the shop.

Wonderful All Around

by from Hales corner wi |

Always had great service with Holtz, Chris is great for my mechanic work and Dean is a great service provider definitely the reason I keep coming back and referring.

Great employees and service

by from St. Francis, Wi. |

Felt like I was visiting a friends home. Everyone's so friendly and accommodating. The Dealership knows my 5 vehicle's and never steers me wrong.

Great Body Shop. Terrible recall service though.

by from Hales Corners, WI |

Not sure which visit this survey is for. Recently had some body shop work done. For that you get a 10. Just awesome service and customer communication. Not at all happy about having to wait almost 2 months for a recall appointment though. Big fail there.

services, have bought all my vechicles at holz

by from germantown wi |

John maletz is the best automotive tech around thats why i keep going back for repairs at holz motors in hales corners. Kayla heiden