Holz Motors

5961 S 108th Pl, Hales Corners, WI 53130

New 866-491-2888
Used 866-586-8292
Service 888-234-0262

Family Owned and Operated since 1914. WI oldest & largest Chevrolet store; a dealer you can TRUST!!!

Great service and caring people

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My husband brought the Impala in for an oil change and to add nitrogen to the tires. We appreciate it when service mgr offered to wash the car, too!!! It looked great and service was prompt and very courteous! Holz is great and so is the Impala. Just wish the 2014's had a bench seat like our 2011!!! We are really pleased with our Impala!

February 24, 2014

Helen, we are dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Holz Motors, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Kind regards, Kevin Drury, Service Director, kevind@holzmotors.com.

Our buying experience.

by from Milwaukee Wi |

It had been a long time since I had to go through the new car purchasing process, and I wasn't sure how it would go. I can tell you that both my wife and I actually enjoyed the experience. Mark Best was helpful, informative and very friendly. He really is a great asset for Holz. We look forward to the entire Holz experience in the future Thanks again.... Kerry and Marcia

Excellent dealership

by from Wisconsin |

I have been a GM owner my entire life, and last year my 2003 Venture was giving me signs that I needed a new car. I have owned a new Cutlass, Cutlass Supreme, Blazer, Tahoe and Venture. Last year I began a search for my first non-GM vehicle. I did meet with Gregg on several occasions last year, and because of him I kept coming back to look at GM again. As I continued to investigate all of my options over this past year, I would email Gregg with any questions I had about GM comparisons to other vehicles I was researching, and he would keep me informed and updated about GM vehicles that were available that met my criteria and needs. No pressure, just information. A year has passed, and Gregg is the sole reason that I made a GM purchase this week. Gregg was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and helpful beyond words. Being a single female, it was difficult for me to trust any salesperson, but I truly felt that Gregg was honest and trustworthy. I love the new 2014 Equinox that I took home from Holz this week, and am thankful that I stuck both with GM and with Holz!

July 10, 2014

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our dealership. Gregg is great with people and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and he will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Please come back in to visit if you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle. Warm regards, Don Zielinski, dzielinski@holzmotors.com.

Great service

by from Milwaukee, Wi. |

Brought the car in and immediately the gentleman checked the car for mileage and examined what he needed. He told us how long it might take for oil change etc.

July 10, 2014

Shari, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Holz Motors was able to provide you with such great service. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Kevin Drury, Service Director, kevind@holzmotors.com.

Great Service Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I always have a good experience at Holz. I was easily able to make an appointment for service on my vehicle, they got me in quickly and were able to do the service check in a reasonable amount of time.

July 10, 2014

Christopher, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to know that we were able to provide you with such a great service experience. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns about your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Warm regards, Kevin Drury, Service Director, kevind@holzmotors.com.

Friend and informative

by from Hales Corners, WI |

I loved my Crusz but it was very difficult for my brother to get in and out of it. I decided to go back to a Malibu. The manager of new cars, Nate, Al and Mike were all very informative and it was a pleasure doing business with them. I am enjoying my new Malibu

July 10, 2014

Audrey, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we are glad that you are enjoying your new Malibu. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Don Zielinski, dzielinski@holzmotors.com.

Great buying experience

by from Milwaukee WI |

If you are looking at buying a new or used car, contact Bob Schwartz! My family has bought many of vehicles from holz motors and Bob has always treated us great, and he was always able to provide a positive buying experience! Thanks again Bob!

July 10, 2014

Rick, your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated. I am elated to hear that Bob was able to provide you with such a great vehicle-buying experience. Thank you for spreading the word about your experience at our dealership, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best regards, Don Zielinski, dzielinski@holzmotors.com.

GM Inspection and Regular Service

by from Hales Corners, WI |

I was a bit disappointed to find out the the scratches on my car aren't covered by any of the warranties I purchased. But the service was friendly.

July 10, 2014

Daniel, we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. It is great to hear that we were able to provide you with friendly service but I do apologize for the little bit of disappointment that you had. We encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss this issue. Sincerely, Kevin Drury, Service Director, kevind@holzmotors.com.

Good Service Department

by from Oak Creek, WI |

The service department was very busy but everyone worked together to keep things moving. I was satisfied with the effort and quality of the work.

July 5, 2014

Robert, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Holz Motors special, and reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received from us, and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Kevin Drury, Service Director, kevind@holzmotors.com.

excellent service

by from Franklin Wis |

your sales people were very helpful and very well informed. I could not happier how I was treated. Thanks again to our sales people

July 1, 2014

Dean, we appreciate your feedback, and it is great to know that our staff helped you and provided you with such well-informed service. Please don't hesitate to visit us if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Warm regards, Don Zielinski, dzielinski@holzmotors.com.

Great place to do business

by from Muskego, WI |

I was treated with respect and dignity during this transaction. I was also able to get a more favorable deal than offered by one of your competitors. Though I did not purchase my previous vehicle from Holz, I have been getting it serviced there because of the excellent service.

July 1, 2014

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are dedicated to providing excellent service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Holz Motors, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Best regards, Don Zielinski, dzielinski@holzmotors.com.