Holz Motors

5961 S 108th Pl, Hales Corners, WI 53130

New 877-968-7181
Used 866-755-7056
Service 877-845-3645

We will meet or beat any new cr advertised price! * If Qualified * Call dealer for details!

Friendly Very Helpful and Knowlegeable

by from Milwaukee WI |

I bought a 2010 Camaro from Holz in 2012. My salesman Tom was very helpful. His team got me financed and ready to roll in the same day. I went back in April of 2015 to trade that car in to get a 2015 Chevy Equinox for my sister and ran into Tom again. He knew everything about the car. All of the new gadgets and all. Tom was out the day I came to pick the vehicle up but Jason stepped in and took GREAT care of us. He took us on a tour of the facillity. I met the service manager and was very impressed. The finance team was quick and helpful as well. When I'm ready for my Corvette Holz will be the place for me.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!! see Don B at Holz Chevy

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

I went to this chevrolet dealership after having had a poor experience with the previous two dealership I visited. Don Byington was very nice and made the buying process was quick and easy. I was able to bargain on an already low price. I think they are doing a great job overall and would buy from them again.

First purchase GREAT DEAL AT HOLZ see Don Byington

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

We spent 2 days car shopping, considering Honda, Subaru, Mazda and Toyota. The sales associiate Don Byington was very helpful and patient in explaining the difference in the features of the car, and in making certain we had all the information to make a good decision. Then the Assistant Manager, Harry Diament worked out a great deal, and financing. He was very sincere about making certain we got the car we wanted at a price that was competitive against the other cars we looked at. They were the opposite of the stereotypical high-pressured obnoxious car dealers, and made us very comfortable about buying our car

Tom Toregerson & Holz Chevy...THANK YOU!

by from Brookfield, WI |

Tom Torgerson was one of the most personable, professional car dealers I have ever met and the service at Holz Chevy was awesome. HIGHLY recommend this facility to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car...you'll be very satisfied with the superior service, smiles and all the care that will go into not just your car, but you as a buyer. Look them up, stop in and get a vehicle!

Great Service

by from West Allis, WI |

Tom did an excellent job. He was very friendly and personable and helped me find the Chevy Equinox that I wanted for a great price. After the sale he also helped explain all of the features that my new but used 2012 equinox had to offer. He made what would normally be a stressful experience for me, fun and exciting. Thank you Tom!

Great Service!

by from Trevor, Wisconsin |

My husband and I went to Holz looking for a used car. Tom Torgerson was very helpful and knowledgable. He made our car buying experience easy and painless. He did a great job explaining all of the features of each car we test drove, and helped us make sure we made the right decision. We purchased a used car and couldn't be happier. He helped us find a car that had everything we were looking for while staying in our budget. We will definitely be going to see Tom Torgerson for any of our future car purchases!

Chevy love

by from milwaukee wi |

Great customer service! Went in to get work done on my car by Jessica in service, I walked around their inventory and couldn't find a vehicle within my budget, she recommended I visit Heiser down the road and she was right i got a decent price on a new car. But I will still be servicing at Holz!

Great service, loved the free coffee!

by from Hales Corners,WI |

The wait for what I wanted done did not take very long. I had called before to see how busy the service dept was and the gal answering the phone was very helpful.

Awesome Customer Service and People

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Kevin Tregellas is THE BEST!! Kevin is the definition of customer service and customer satisfaction! Holz service took care of me in every way - a great organization! All of the people are helpful, concerned, and want to help. I cannot say enough great things about Kevin and Holz. DO NOT ever let Kevin leave your organization!

FABULOUS new car purchase experience...AGAIN!

by from South Milwaukee, WI |

This is our third new vehicle at Holz. Each time we have had a good experience. This time, when we decided it was time to purchase a new vehicle, we didn't even look around, we came right to Holz. We had the pleasure of working with Dean and Darlene on both our 2013 Equinox lease and our 2014 Traverse purchase. They worked with us both times to ensure that we walked away feeling as though we had gotten a fair deal. In particular, Dean has gone above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. His communications are timely and appropriate. Even after the purchase was complete, he followed through on helping me to get some service done on my Equinox. We were impressed during our first purchase that such a young man could have such an excellent work ethic (it was actually his hand written mailing that brought us to the dealership in the first place) and this transaction has really just solidified that opinion. So refreshing during a time when bad customer service has become almost an expectation. Thanks!

Great buying experience

by from Oak Creek, wi. |

Everyone i dealt with at the dealership was very professional, experienced, and did what they said they would do. As a customer.....you cannot ask for a better experience.