Schlossmann's Dodge City Chrysler Jeep RAM in Brookfield

19100 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield, WI 53045

Used 866-802-1418 Used866-802-1418

The best Dodge dealer around

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I've bought my last 6 dodge vehicles from Schlossmann Dodge City! The are a great dealership and have a fantastic sales and service staff! Lori is an incredible sales person. Very personable and eager to get the customer exactly what they are looking for.

Great place that cares what you are looking for

by from Menominee Falls, WI |

Went in looking to get a new Dodge Durango for a 7 passenger vehicle but ended up with a Dodge Journey because of the very helpful staff letting me know about other options. My salesman ( James Lexa ) even after all the paper work was finished took the time to go over all the extras on the vehicle with me making sure I understood all the features.

Service

by from BROOKFIELD,WI 53005 |

Service was good and prompt. What else can you say?

2014 Chrysler Minivan purchase

by from Milwaukee, WI |

From beginning to end our salesman Ron Rivera and the staff at Schlossman's was very helpful. I found when working with Schlossman's they were genuinely interested in any and all questions we had. I researched and drove several 2014 Chrysler Vans and Schlossman's was willing to offer me a fair price on my trade and make the one year used vehicle look and feel as good as new. The staff at Schlossman's works as a united team with the emphasis on customer satisfaction.

poor advertisement and rip off on price of oil ch

by from Brookfield Wi |

since when does an oil change cost $75..and thats with a $5 off coupon. and an hour and a half for 'express oil change'. I'd hate to see how long a 'non express oil change' would take. Terrible! Way to take advantage of good people! Bought numerous vehicles from here and had cars serviced there but lately its becoming a nightmare. Today was the last!

Schlossmann's Dodge City Chrysler Jeep RAM in Brookfield responded to this review

January 17, 2014

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our Service department. This is not how we want our customers to feel when leaving our dealership for anything, parts, service or sales. If you would like, for today, please contact our Sales Manager, Phil Kamoske at 262-790-9000 to discuss this issue or tomorrow, our General Manager, Mark Franceschi will be available to talk with you to ensure this issue is corrected. Thank You.

Wonderful experience

by from Waukesha, WI. |

We bought a used Lexus RX 350 from this dealer and the entire experience was terrific. Our salesman, Dan, was extremely cordial and helpful. We were never rushed or pushed in any way. They made us a very fair offer and trade allowance, based on other vehicles we looked at, and the entire process of looking at the car, making an offer,and then driving away in our "New" used car only took several hours. We will definitely consider them fro our next car purchase.

Awesome

by from Oak Creek WI |

I loved it. We went on-line first Cars.com because I had a specific car in mind. We found the needs of my desires at this dealership. They were courteous and I LOVE MY JOURNEY in RED!!

A week later.....

by from Waukesha, WI |

After contacting the dealer three times, it took a week to respond. They responded an hour after pulling into my driveway with my new car. Motivated buyer, unmotivated dealer. Enough said.

exceptional

by from Fort Atkinson, Wisc |

Best used car customer service Ive experienced in 35 years. Huge thanks to Mark, Pat and Terry. My car developed a noise in the transmission 2nweeksafter I bought it. They didnt flinch, and I was a pest.They took every call, were professional, patient, and personable. It was notasimple fix. I now own the SUV that I searched 3 months for and is it ever smooth and quiet. I would buy another car from these guys in a heartbeat.

Major Disappointment!!

by from Fort Atkinson, WI |

This dealership had several vehicles listed at great prices. I called ahead to make sure they were still available. Upon arrival, dealer stated that listed prices were significantly higher than what was advertised. The trip to this dealership was a total waste of my time.

May 27, 2012

I again, sincerely, apologize for any inconvenience. As I mentioned, I had found one vehicle and had not known that there was an entire shipment of cars that were misentered into the system. Once everything was corrected, it takes almost a full 48 hours for all the websites to reflect. We do not in anyway try to mislead our customers. Had I have known you had seen these prices, I would have let you know before you made the trip here. (In addition, we do have disclaimers on all of our quoting and all of our sites that state we apologize for any mathematical errors and reserve the right to change our pricing. We do not have to do this ever though, but needs to be there in cases like this where information is entered incorrectly.) Our apologies again.