Steve Moyer Subaru

201 Centre Ave, Leesport, PA 19533

New 888-483-5943 New888-483-5943
Used 877-438-1240 Used877-438-1240
Service 866-495-8615 Service 866-495-8615

We make car shopping fun!

Great service department!

by from Leesport, PA |

I have been very impressed by the quality of the service I receive by Cory on a regular basis. He always goes above and beyond for me every time I or my husband come in, and I feel like he is always honest with me, which is more than I can say about some others. It's rare to find someone who works at a car dealership specifically, with so much integrity. My husband and I will continue to frequent this dealership solely because of him.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

by from ROCKVILLE,MARYLAND |

Where do I even start? I called and asked if a specific vehicle was still available and on the premises. A woman named Linda responded and said that it was and what time would I be coming to see it. I told her I was coming from Silver,Spring Maryland and it would take me some time to drive up there. She calls me half way there and asks me how far out that I am. I tell her that I am about an hour and a half out. She said alright just making sure, and hangs up. When I arrive at the dealership someone else is already in the process of purchasing the vehicle. I was NEVER asked if I wanted to make a deposit on it since I was driving 2 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES one way to see the vehicle. So over 150 miles later I get NO apology, nothing from Linda or a manager. I wasted travel time, and wear and tear on my vehicle, to drive down there to see a vehicle that was already sold because they were money hungry for a dollar. As I was there I met a nice gentleman named Ken, very friendly and knowledgeable and tried to apologize for what Linda had done to me. He tried to accommodate me every way that he possibly could but could not find me something else comparable to the vehicle that I came to see. I would NEVER recommend this dealership to ANYONE and I would not recommend to anyone to travel there from any state. If you are local take a risk but if you live out of state DO NOT waste your time and energy. I don't normally write reviews but if I could save someone else the trouble that I went through, I will have done a good deed.

Steve Moyer Subaru responded to this review

April 23, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, we strive to deliver the best possible customer experience at Steve Moyer Subaru. If for any reason we did not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our General Sales Manager Bernie Ferretti at bernie@stevemoyersubaru.com. 610.916.7000 ext.122

Bought new outback could not be happier.

by from Birdsboro,PA. |

Kara treated us like family thank you!This 2016 outback was for my wife but after driving it home,I might be looking for one for myself?

DO NOT TRUST

by from Lancaster, Pa. |

Things started out great on the phone with Linda. She was very helpful and understood my urgency to secure a particular used car sold by their internet group. I scheduled an appointment that day (left work to do it) to purchase the vehicle and while I was out test driving it, they sold it to someone else. That's 3.5 hours of my time wasted I didn't have. Made it clear I was a serious buyer and if all checked out with the vehicle I'd be purchasing it. Josh was the one who was supposed to help me but he was "busy with a couple of old people who were moving a bit slow". He did give me some history on the car and I did tell him I intended to buy it but just needed to check it out to make sure it was in the shape they had posted. He said someone was out Saturday but didn't secure the vehicle so it was their loss and my gain. He stayed back during the test drive to close is his deal and sent me with a new sales person who didn't even know how to turn the car on because it was a manual transmission. Upon my return, from the test drive, they kept me waiting and then Josh came out to tell me they just took a deposit from the people who were in last Saturday to look at it. When I said I had an appointment, drove over two hours round trip I didn't have but needed to buy the car because my son and I are sharing one, he said "sorry, this is how it works!". Complained to Linda who apologized, said she'd look into it, discuss with the owner and get back to me. That was yesterday afternoon and still no courtesy follow up. Be cautious with the Internet side of this business. They clearly don't care about people, only selling a car as fast as they possibly can.

Outstanding experience in purchasing new Subaru!

by from Wyomissing, PA |

My wife and I were extremely impressed with our entire process in purchasing our new Subaru Outback. We returned to Steve Moyer Subaru, since we had a terrific experience with our previous Subaru purchase. We were primarily interested in the new 2016 Subaru Outback, since it contains numerous safety features that we desired. The entire team was cordial, professional, and appeared honest and forthright in answering our questions and in determining the cost of our vehicle. Our trade-in actually increased in value from the time we ordered the Subaru until it arrived. Our salesperson, Chris, was extremely helpful and a true asset to the dealership. We were very impressed with his approach and interactions. He even offered us the opportunity to return if we had any questions, concerns, or needed a review of any of the new features on the car. He kept us informed throughout our short wait for our vehicle to arrive. The other sales team members, financing manager, and everyone we encountered were positive, enthusiastic, and personable. I also found this to be the experience with the service department with our previous Subaru. The Subaru quality sells itself, and the quality of the staff is noteworthy. I would certainly highly recommend the dealership.

Buying a new vehicle at Steve Moyer Subaru

by from Brockton PA |

I had a very good experience with the recent purchase of our 2016 Forrester. Joe Pritz was a very helpful salesman, very knowledgable of the product, and got me a deal that my wife and I are happy with. Got a good financing rate, too. It was a pleasurable experience in every way.

NEVER DO BUSINESS HERE

by from MERTZTOWN |

I JUST BOUGHT A ONE YEAR OLD CAR HERE THE SALES DEPT WAS POOR I ASK QUESTION OF CONCERN WAS GIVEN THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR AND THEY DID NOT COME THROUGH WITH THEIR PROMISES.

Great Dealership

by from Gordon, PA 17936 |

We recently attended your clinic for new owners. It was a great night. Stations set up throughout the dealership was very helpful. Everyone did an excellent job explaining each department. Congratulations on a job well done. The Stine Family

Awesome Car Buying experience

by from Easton,PA |

I couldn't have been happier with my car buying experience at Steve Moyer. I went to 2 other dealerships and gave them the same requirements. (I originally wanted to go to 5 dealerships) I wanted their best price on a car and did not want to play games or haggle. I was not buying a car the day I visited each of them and wanted the best price. The first one thought I was lying (maybe because I'm a woman and he didn't think I had a brain) and would not budge from the price of the car saying it was the best price until I walked out. Then they came running after me to say they had a better price. Sorry you lose. I then talked to Joe at Steve Moyer. He showed me the car, going over everything in detail and spent a great deal of time with me, test driving it and making sure it was what I wanted. Gave me a price and said I hope we can do business with you as I went on my way. I then went to the 3rd dealership who say they wont be undersold. The salesman said I'm with someone else but will try to help you. I gave him the same speech. He pulled a car up on the internet and said I will give you this car for this price. He asked if anyone was lower. I said Steve Moyer was. He actually told me to go buy the car from Steve Moyer. He badmouthed them, said I would be back and then he would sell me a car. All this took less than 10 minutes. The arrogance of the man put me off immediately and I would never have went back to him if they was the last Subaru dealership on earth. I decided then and there to stop looking so I went back to Steve Moyer and bought the 2016 legacy they quoted me for the price they quoted me the next night. Since Joe was not going to be available when I was coming in he had me work with Ken who was just as great as Joe. Awesome team including the financial person who's name I can't remember. Best car buying experience I ever had.

Great Outback

by from Hamburg,PA |

I bought my fully loaded 2016 Outback because of all the extra safety features. Chris was great to work with and gave me the price I requested immediately. I previously owned Toyota's but they can't compare to my Outback. In the future, I will continue to buy Subaru's.