Infiniti of Charlotte

9103 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC 28105

New 888-453-1938
Used 866-733-4102
Service 877-394-1871

THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED. THE PRICE YOU WANT. THE DEALERSHIP YOU CAN TRUST.

Leasing my first car was a breeze -

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I had always bought new. But the sales staff and finance team were very patient and explained (not directed) to me the pros and cons of leasing vs buying. There was no pressure from anyone - they simply helped me make the decision that was best for me. I will definitely go back to them for my future vehicle needs.

Great service experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I brought my QX56 in for repair. Russ Brown was quick to get my order processed, provide a great loaner car while repairs were being made and kept me up to date on progress of repair. The part needed ordering and took longer than expected but that happens and was handled very professionally. The staff was organized, took care of my repair and even found a small gear leak which they fixed as well. This is my second Infiniti purchased and I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks very much.

Made phone inquiry , added fees to price

by from Greenville SC |

Very poor customer service, did not meet advertised price added document fees .

Used car purchase

by from Waterloo, SC |

My wife and I recently purchased a used 2011 FX35 from Infinity of Charlotte. My wife loves the car, which replaced a 2004 FX35. The purchase process was very low pressure and Mo and the staff were great. I recommend this dealership!

Great experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We just purchased an Infinity QX60 and highly recommend this dealership. The customer service was wonderful. Our sales associate was Chris Bonner. He was very knowledgeable about the car and we greatly appreciated how he was not pushy at all.

VIP Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Quick, easy and professional. From the GM Steve O'Kane to the sales and finance people, our experience was top notch. If you want an enjoyable car buying experience, but your next vehicle here!

Great First-Time Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We purchased a previously-owned vehicle for our daughter from Infinity of Charlotte. This was our first experience with this dealership. We were very pleased with the responsiveness and friendliness of everyone! Since the car was a previous trade-in, it had to go through inspection. This was done quickly. My only concern was that a couple of major (to me) repairs needed to be made, but this had to be found by our personal mechanic and brought to the Infinity dealership's attention. We had them do the repairs - which were done well. The Service Manager was very helpful! Overall, we had a great experience and our daughter has a safe, reliable vehicle that she absolutely loves!!! We would definitely purchase another vehicle from Infinity of Charlotte!

All Around Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great experience in buying a car. Staff was knowledgeable and courteous. The sales manager Steve OKane helped the process even further. Highly recommend you at least give them a look if your looking for great service and a great vehicle. I would pit the Q50 against BMW and Lexus any day of the week. Thanks to all the were involved.

Wonderful sales associates

by from Cope, SC |

Wonderful experience. Very pleasant and helpful internet and floor sales people. Great vehicle and great price..

Great customer service and sales team!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I first contacted Infiniti through it's website to see about the availability of a Q50. The online representative, I think her name was Kara Anne, answered all my questions and put my mind at ease about pricing and options available on the cars I asked her about. Setting up an appointment was easy and they worked around my busy schedule. Once I got to the dealership everyone was extremely helpful and courteous. I am in sales myself and can tell this is a top flight organization. I have bought 2 cars from Infiniti of Charlotte and you best believe I'll be buying my next one here too. Great job guys!!!

Remarkable

by from South Carolina |

I have received non-responsive, canned answers to my specific queries both by email and by voicemail. The description of the car and pictures provided for the car do not match at the most basic level regarding manual versus automatic transmission. I have raised this question and received no comment, only another clueless "When can you show us your trade-in" email.

Infiniti of Charlotte responded to this review

January 27, 2014

Hello, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get a get a suitable answer in regards to your inquiry. We would like to fix that by speaking with you directly. Please contact our GM, Stephen Okane at Steve.Okane@infinitiofcharlotte.com or 704-847-9010 at your nearest convenience. Thank you.