Infiniti of Charlotte

9103 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC 28105

New 888-453-1938
Used 866-733-4102
Service 877-394-1871

THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED. THE PRICE YOU WANT. THE DEALERSHIP YOU CAN TRUST.

Leasing my first car was a breeze -

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I had always bought new. But the sales staff and finance team were very patient and explained (not directed) to me the pros and cons of leasing vs buying. There was no pressure from anyone - they simply helped me make the decision that was best for me. I will definitely go back to them for my future vehicle needs.

Best customer service and most knowledgeable staff

by from Fort Mill, South Carolina |

My most recent experiences with employees at Infiniti of Charlotte was outstanding, as always! I just purchased a used car from Franceoa S. at Infiniti of Charlotte in May that needed one dent repaired. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire sales process and allowed me to take the car home and return it in the future for repair. In the meantime, I had some service performed on my older Infiniti that I am selling and as always, Steve K., in your service department was very accomodating. He worked with me on my appointment time, coordinating a loaner car and even offered to help me get my car to another location if picking it up at Infiniti of Charlotte was too difficult. Neil helped me with the dent repair with my newly purchased Infiniti. He offered me a loaner car and was fully accepting of the fact that I would be leaving town on a flight and not returning until after my car was ready for pick up. His "No Problem!" attitude and that same attitude of all your sales and service staff is what keeps me coming back to Infiniti of Charlotte. I have NEVER been disappointed in the service or staff at your facility. When my husband and I were purchasing our most recent car in May we only came to Infiniti of Charlotte. We did not even consider another car manufacturer, never drove onto another car lot! We knew the car would come from you because not only do we love Infiniti's cars, we love your dedicated sales staff and service department to always put our needs first and keep us satisfied.

First Service Experience Was Top-Notch!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Professional staff who treated me like I was somebody special. Fast service, explanations provided about all work performed and a comfortable waiting area that helped to make the first experience a pleasant one.

Awesome service experience every time!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We have leased Infiniti's for the past nine years and have always had Infiniti of Charlotte perform the service. Every visit has been met with exceptional service and informative, courteous attention. It is welcoming to have the customer service team recognize you and call you by name. I highly recommend Infiniti of Charlotte.

Top of the Line Service!

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I have had my Infiniti serviced at Infinity of Charlotte since I bought it. I am consistently pleased with their courteous and timely service and never have I felt pressured in any way. I believe that my car is in good hands with Infiniti of Charlotte and I will continue to have them service it when necessary.

Best in class service top to bottom

by from Charlotte,NC |

In my adulthood I've boght Lexus, Jaguar, and infinitit's from many different dealerships over the years and have never had this level of great service that I consistently get from Infiniti of Charlotte! Sales is honest and fair. They didn't play games. I felt like thier goal really was for me to walk away happy with everything I wanted and more at a the price I could afford. After the deal is done I had to hope I'd get that attention to detail and customer service from their service department. The great news the exceeded my expectations there as well! I always walk away feeling well taken care of and never taken for granted. Russ is the best and I'll never go anywhere again.

Great service experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I brought my QX56 in for repair. Russ Brown was quick to get my order processed, provide a great loaner car while repairs were being made and kept me up to date on progress of repair. The part needed ordering and took longer than expected but that happens and was handled very professionally. The staff was organized, took care of my repair and even found a small gear leak which they fixed as well. This is my second Infiniti purchased and I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks very much.

Made phone inquiry , added fees to price

by from Greenville SC |

Very poor customer service, did not meet advertised price added document fees .

Used car purchase

by from Waterloo, SC |

My wife and I recently purchased a used 2011 FX35 from Infinity of Charlotte. My wife loves the car, which replaced a 2004 FX35. The purchase process was very low pressure and Mo and the staff were great. I recommend this dealership!

Great experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We just purchased an Infinity QX60 and highly recommend this dealership. The customer service was wonderful. Our sales associate was Chris Bonner. He was very knowledgeable about the car and we greatly appreciated how he was not pushy at all.

VIP Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Quick, easy and professional. From the GM Steve O'Kane to the sales and finance people, our experience was top notch. If you want an enjoyable car buying experience, but your next vehicle here!