Infiniti of Charlotte

9103 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC 28105

New 888-453-1938
Used 866-733-4102
Service 877-394-1871

THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED. THE PRICE YOU WANT. THE DEALERSHIP YOU CAN TRUST.

New car purchase

by from Indian Trail, NC |

I normally trade cars every 2-3 years. I visited Infiniti of Charlotte and was amazed at how I was treated. Travis greeted me and my husband. Talked briefly about what we were looking to do. He let us browse the inventory without any pressure. He followed up with an email while we shopped around before making a decision. We returned back to Infiniti to purchase the car. Everyone treated us like we were special. Negoiating was very easy. Getting financing was easy. Picking up the car and closing the deal was very quick. I purchased splash guards and went to the dealership to have them installed. I made no appointment but was in and out of there within an hour. Again, I was treated with respect. Everyone was courteous and friendly. I can promise you that I will return to Infiniti to purchase my next vehicle. Chris the sales manager and Eric the general manager are super.

Excellent Service!!!

by from Charlotte |

Everyone in service from the receptionist to the service techs and the dealership are very friendly and helpful. I will definently be coming back!!!

Love my new car!!!!

by from Indian Trail, NC |

I had a great experience purchasing my 2005 Yukon. Not your typical dealership. Very refreshing that they walked me through the process. No games. Thank you Erick and Carlos.

Thank you again for a my Toyota Camry

by from Indian Trail |

Thank you for a smooth buying experience. I will be back for my next car.

Low Pressure Salesmen

by from Huntersville, NC |

Had a great experience since I walked into the showroom. Instantly greated with an Infiniti bottled water. The sales consultant I was talking to had already pulled the vehicle to the side and made sure it was clean for me to test drive. Negotiations were quick and painless. 100% will return!

Ms Natalie Wicklund

by from Charlotte |

John Lomenzo my Service Manager went over and above to get the vehicle warrty to cover my repair.He also was a very courteous young man.