Second St. Auto Sales Inc.

1000 Second St., Manchester, NH 03102

Used 888-876-6925 Used 888-876-6925

Awesome customer service fast friendly

by from Wilton nh |

After spending years with junk cars and year ago my wife. Purchased very well taking care of Toyota Highlander and was amazed at how well they took care of her so the time for me to buy a car I made up my mind to go here and started with looking at my dream car within two days I left the parking lot of their dealership with my dream car I highly recommend and from now on will only buy from them

June 9, 2015

Thank you for your business Doug!!!!!

will nevet recommend then

by from new ipswich nh |

Went to look at a suv yesterday had about an hr drive so i asked if the suv was clean inside an out were there any rips ir burns the person i dealt with said no rips all clean ready to go. When i got there inside was dirty there was a rip in the drivers side seat. Than they told me there was something wrong with my car yes there were a few cosmetic thing which i said they said my front end was rattling an they didnt want the deal cuz my unspection was next month an it probabky wud not pass. Thats why i wanted to.get rid if it. When i called the first thing i asked was i big enough to carry my two dogs. There lose.

June 9, 2015

Susan, Sorry that you are upset that we could not come to an agreement. You Just really wanted way more than your trade was worth!! BTW when you called, your only question was " do the rear seats fold down flat" and my answer was yes. You never asked if there was wear and tear. Its an 05, its 11 years old..yes, there is a small rip in the seat- Aside from that the Expedition is a 9 out of 10!!!

Friendly Dealership, Very pleasant to deal with

by from hampton Nh |

Purchased a Toyota Highlander on Saturday July 5th... Called on Thursday and scheduled an apt.. Showed up Saturday Morning to Find the Toyota all ready for a test drive....I drove it, found it was perfect for me and my family, and Financing was done within 20 minutes. I have recommended friends and family to Visit them when they are in the Market

June 9, 2015

Thank you for your Business Ken!!

Sold us a lemon

by from Bedford, MA |

We bought a car from them a while back. The car had a check engine light on during the test drive. Was told by the dealer that it will be fixed once we pick it up. Regardless, on the day it was picked up, the engine light was still on, flashing us it would be dangerous to drive. The dealer was didn't offer to give us a loaner and expected us to wait weeks to get it fixed. It never did. We ended up asking for the money back. Be warn - don't buy from them since they will try to sell you a lemon. I am sure all the positive reviews on here are from them. They all have "GREAT" review and the same type of information on it.

rctmldb

by from nashua nh |

Me and My daughter set out to look for a good quality car..we were dreading this day! after stopping at 3 dealers and feeling beaten up and pushed around, we stopped at Second Street Auto we honestly planned to drive thru the lot and not stop. I was done dealing with this for the day and was not getting pushed around any longer. A salesman Matt came outside and talked to us while we sat in the car..We did get out and drive a Accord that we loved!.we went inside (dreading this) and were pleasantly surprised by the professionalism, and the environment. We purchased the car that day and would highly recommend Second Street Auto and Matt!!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Goffstown, NH |

Just purchased my daughters first car from Second St. Auto. Matt was very attentive, without being overbearing. Made us feel comfortable right from the beginning. He worked with us to get the pricing where we needed. Ended up with a safe reliable car at a good price. I would recommend taking a look if you are in the market for a used vehicle. I plan to return to Second St. Auto for future car buying needs. Thanks Matt!!

excellent !

by from albany nh |

Great experience. They really worked with us to get the car we wanted and stayed late to accommodate us. They were helpful, kind and relaxed and went the extra mile. We would definitely recommend them and would buy from there again. Rachel and sean albany nh

Great Service

by from Manchester, NH |

I visited Second Street Auto Sales a couple weeks ago and was very pleasantly happy with the service. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle here, they were very knowledgeable about the cars they had and also had great personalities. They will not rip you off and are willing to negotiate if something is wrong with the car. I do recommend anyone to go here if they are looking for a used car!

Buyer Approved - They do honor warranty

by from Newton, MAss |

Second Street Auto Sales, Machester, NH did honor their warranty thanks to owners Bruce and Mike. Recommend that if you do have an issue that you go directly to one of them and they will do all in their power to make you happy! OBFamily

**Buy with Confidence- warranty honored!!

by from Boston, Mass. |

*Buyer Surprise ** They honor their Warranty! by 2 Car Buying Sucker from Boston, Mass | January 9, 2014 I worked with the two owners (Mike & Bruce) after having an issue with cars I bought and they really went the extra mile to make things right. That is exactly what I expect from a reputable dealership! Keeping promises, selling great cars and standing behind their warranties. Thanks giuys!