Second St. Auto Sales Inc.

Second St. Auto Sales Inc.

1000 Second St., Manchester, NH 03102

Used 888-876-6925

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Goffstown, NH |

Just purchased my daughters first car from Second St. Auto. Matt was very attentive, without being overbearing. Made us feel comfortable right from the beginning. He worked with us to get the pricing where we needed. Ended up with a safe reliable car at a good price. I would recommend taking a look if you are in the market for a used vehicle. I plan to return to Second St. Auto for future car buying needs. Thanks Matt!!

Friendly Dealership, Very pleasant to deal with

by from hampton Nh |

Purchased a Toyota Highlander on Saturday July 5th... Called on Thursday and scheduled an apt.. Showed up Saturday Morning to Find the Toyota all ready for a test drive....I drove it, found it was perfect for me and my family, and Financing was done within 20 minutes. I have recommended friends and family to Visit them when they are in the Market

Sold us a lemon

by from Bedford, MA |

We bought a car from them a while back. The car had a check engine light on during the test drive. Was told by the dealer that it will be fixed once we pick it up. Regardless, on the day it was picked up, the engine light was still on, flashing us it would be dangerous to drive. The dealer was didn't offer to give us a loaner and expected us to wait weeks to get it fixed. It never did. We ended up asking for the money back. Be warn - don't buy from them since they will try to sell you a lemon. I am sure all the positive reviews on here are from them. They all have "GREAT" review and the same type of information on it.

rctmldb

by from nashua nh |

Me and My daughter set out to look for a good quality car..we were dreading this day! after stopping at 3 dealers and feeling beaten up and pushed around, we stopped at Second Street Auto we honestly planned to drive thru the lot and not stop. I was done dealing with this for the day and was not getting pushed around any longer. A salesman Matt came outside and talked to us while we sat in the car..We did get out and drive a Accord that we loved!.we went inside (dreading this) and were pleasantly surprised by the professionalism, and the environment. We purchased the car that day and would highly recommend Second Street Auto and Matt!!

excellent !

by from albany nh |

Great experience. They really worked with us to get the car we wanted and stayed late to accommodate us. They were helpful, kind and relaxed and went the extra mile. We would definitely recommend them and would buy from there again. Rachel and sean albany nh

Great Service

by from Manchester, NH |

I visited Second Street Auto Sales a couple weeks ago and was very pleasantly happy with the service. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle here, they were very knowledgeable about the cars they had and also had great personalities. They will not rip you off and are willing to negotiate if something is wrong with the car. I do recommend anyone to go here if they are looking for a used car!

Buyer Approved - They do honor warranty

by from Newton, MAss |

Second Street Auto Sales, Machester, NH did honor their warranty thanks to owners Bruce and Mike. Recommend that if you do have an issue that you go directly to one of them and they will do all in their power to make you happy! OBFamily

**Buy with Confidence- warranty honored!!

by from Boston, Mass. |

*Buyer Surprise ** They honor their Warranty! by 2 Car Buying Sucker from Boston, Mass | January 9, 2014 I worked with the two owners (Mike & Bruce) after having an issue with cars I bought and they really went the extra mile to make things right. That is exactly what I expect from a reputable dealership! Keeping promises, selling great cars and standing behind their warranties. Thanks giuys!

Go Ahead and Buy with Confidence - Warranties 100%

by from Boston, Mass |

Second Street Auto Sales in Manchester, NH. My issues are now resolved and my problem was with the salesperson. Once I brought up the issue to the two owners Mike & Bruce, they quickly resolved the issues I was having with my car. They paid to have it repaired and stood behind their warranty 100%. I am now thrilled with them and the purchase of my two cars!! Will recommend 2nd Street Auto Sales to others and suggest that if you do have an issue please go straight to one of these two owners and they will take care of you. They really do want to make you happy and do the right thing! Thanks again

03 BMW 330xi - six speed

by from Portland, Maine |

Last winter I was looking for a used three series BMW in very good condition at a fair price. I knew pretty well what I wanted, was in no hurry, and also wanted a reasonable price on my trade in vehicle. I am from southern Maine but looked all over New England for a few months visiting many used car dealers during my regular travels on other business. I had even recently made a couple of tentative deals on two BMWs in southern NH, which, although seemingly in fine condition to my untrained eyes, failed more rigorous inspection by a local mechanic (resulting in either issues I just did not want to deal with or concerns for which the dealer would not allow a reasonable discount). This was not the case at Second Street Auto. I found them professional, courteous and extremely efficient throughout all my dealings with them: from the initial test drive, through inspection by a local independent mechanic, addressing my resulting mechanical concerns, to quickly and easily negotiating fair prices on both the used BMW and my trade in, and finally handling all the paperwork, etc. for me to get the car back to and financed in Maine. Second Street Auto was a pleasure to do business with and I recommend them to friends. Fast, easy and fair (and note that I remain so pleased I am taking the time to write this review 6 months+ after the fact).

Recommended by friends

by from Hooksett, NH |

We were shopping for 2 weeks looking for a reliable car for our sons. Our friends had a good experience here so we gave them a try. And we weren't disappointed. Jeff showed us a great rust free '03 Accord from AZ that fit the bill perfectly. No high pressure sales, a great car and the price was right. Highly recommended.