Second St. Auto Sales Inc.

1000 Second St., Manchester, NH 03102

Used 888-876-6925 Used888-876-6925

Go Ahead and Buy with Confidence - Warranties 100%

by from Boston, Mass |

Second Street Auto Sales in Manchester, NH. My issues are now resolved and my problem was with the salesperson. Once I brought up the issue to the two owners Mike & Bruce, they quickly resolved the issues I was having with my car. They paid to have it repaired and stood behind their warranty 100%. I am now thrilled with them and the purchase of my two cars!! Will recommend 2nd Street Auto Sales to others and suggest that if you do have an issue please go straight to one of these two owners and they will take care of you. They really do want to make you happy and do the right thing! Thanks again

03 BMW 330xi - six speed

by from Portland, Maine |

Last winter I was looking for a used three series BMW in very good condition at a fair price. I knew pretty well what I wanted, was in no hurry, and also wanted a reasonable price on my trade in vehicle. I am from southern Maine but looked all over New England for a few months visiting many used car dealers during my regular travels on other business. I had even recently made a couple of tentative deals on two BMWs in southern NH, which, although seemingly in fine condition to my untrained eyes, failed more rigorous inspection by a local mechanic (resulting in either issues I just did not want to deal with or concerns for which the dealer would not allow a reasonable discount). This was not the case at Second Street Auto. I found them professional, courteous and extremely efficient throughout all my dealings with them: from the initial test drive, through inspection by a local independent mechanic, addressing my resulting mechanical concerns, to quickly and easily negotiating fair prices on both the used BMW and my trade in, and finally handling all the paperwork, etc. for me to get the car back to and financed in Maine. Second Street Auto was a pleasure to do business with and I recommend them to friends. Fast, easy and fair (and note that I remain so pleased I am taking the time to write this review 6 months+ after the fact).

Recommended by friends

by from Hooksett, NH |

We were shopping for 2 weeks looking for a reliable car for our sons. Our friends had a good experience here so we gave them a try. And we weren't disappointed. Jeff showed us a great rust free '03 Accord from AZ that fit the bill perfectly. No high pressure sales, a great car and the price was right. Highly recommended.

Stress free sale.

by from Schuyler Falls, NY |

I was looking for a forerunner and had searched a few of the dealers in Manchester, NH. As the day went along I was starting to get discouraged. Jeff had this forerunner which was everything he said it was and there were no hidden gimmicks, fees, or hassle. I. Also paid what I wanted. The guys in the service garage were great as well. If your looking for a great used vehicle and no bull go see The people at Second Street Auto. Thanks again.

Awesome service/comfortable environment

by from Bedford, NH. |

We were desperate for a car because our son's died. I saw Second St online & it was close to home so there we were. Mike was unbelievable. It was like sitting down with a friend. Low key, no stress whatsoever. We picked out a car & I had it checed by my mechanic. We found some problems. They had these issues repaired & still gave me the price that I wanted. I would go back in a heart beat!

Great Service!

by from Salem, MA |

I just purchased a Mercedes SLK from Second Street. They were very honest and upfront. Mike gave me an excellent and very fair price for my vehicle. Would definitely do business with Second Street again!

Great service !

by from Manchester nh |

Great service friendly . Highly recommended. They' make you feel at home , very stress free process . I would definitely buy from there again.

Jeep Commander

by from Manchester |

About a month ago we purchased a Jeep Commander from Mike. Being in sales I understand the importance of being honest and taking care of my customers, These guys did just that! Nice smooth transaction and NO surprises with the truck or his company what so ever. We would purchase form this dealer again without any hesistation, Thanks guys!

Wonderful Service

by from manchester, nh |

Very positive experience! Would highly recommend Second Street Auto to friends and family. Jeff the salesman was very professional and helpful.

Toyota Lover

by from manchester nh |

I love my toyota suv.I got a great price and service from Second Street. They kept me very informed and answered all my questions. They provided me a carfax and made my car search very easy. I highly reccomend Second Street and have already told my friend about Second Street who is also looking to buy a suv from Second Street. Pay them a visit. You will be happy you did.