Second St. Auto Sales Inc.

Second St. Auto Sales Inc.

1000 Second St., Manchester, NH 03102

Used 888-876-6925

Recommended by friends

by from Hooksett, NH |

We were shopping for 2 weeks looking for a reliable car for our sons. Our friends had a good experience here so we gave them a try. And we weren't disappointed. Jeff showed us a great rust free '03 Accord from AZ that fit the bill perfectly. No high pressure sales, a great car and the price was right. Highly recommended.

Stress free sale.

by from Schuyler Falls, NY |

I was looking for a forerunner and had searched a few of the dealers in Manchester, NH. As the day went along I was starting to get discouraged. Jeff had this forerunner which was everything he said it was and there were no hidden gimmicks, fees, or hassle. I. Also paid what I wanted. The guys in the service garage were great as well. If your looking for a great used vehicle and no bull go see The people at Second Street Auto. Thanks again.

Awesome service/comfortable environment

by from Bedford, NH. |

We were desperate for a car because our son's died. I saw Second St online & it was close to home so there we were. Mike was unbelievable. It was like sitting down with a friend. Low key, no stress whatsoever. We picked out a car & I had it checed by my mechanic. We found some problems. They had these issues repaired & still gave me the price that I wanted. I would go back in a heart beat!

Great Service!

by from Salem, MA |

I just purchased a Mercedes SLK from Second Street. They were very honest and upfront. Mike gave me an excellent and very fair price for my vehicle. Would definitely do business with Second Street again!

Great service !

by from Manchester nh |

Great service friendly . Highly recommended. They' make you feel at home , very stress free process . I would definitely buy from there again.

Jeep Commander

by from Manchester |

About a month ago we purchased a Jeep Commander from Mike. Being in sales I understand the importance of being honest and taking care of my customers, These guys did just that! Nice smooth transaction and NO surprises with the truck or his company what so ever. We would purchase form this dealer again without any hesistation, Thanks guys!

Wonderful Service

by from manchester, nh |

Very positive experience! Would highly recommend Second Street Auto to friends and family. Jeff the salesman was very professional and helpful.

Toyota Lover

by from manchester nh |

I love my toyota suv.I got a great price and service from Second Street. They kept me very informed and answered all my questions. They provided me a carfax and made my car search very easy. I highly reccomend Second Street and have already told my friend about Second Street who is also looking to buy a suv from Second Street. Pay them a visit. You will be happy you did.

Big Lou

by from manchester nh |

I bought my pickup from Street Street I love my truck. Very clean and drives great. Great price. Will be adding my plow to my truck. I checked three other dealers and Second Street had the best price out of my research. Highly reccomend Street Street Auto

Acura MDX

by from Bedford, NH |

My experience with 2nd Street Auto was a very positive one. Jeff, the salesman was knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I have recommended others to purchase cars with this dealership.