Hoffman Audi of New London

490 Broad St, New London, CT 06320

New 888-261-6404
Used 888-380-1020
Service 888-695-1156

Hoffman Audi of New London - Driven by trust.

Consummate professionals

by from Groton, CT |

A very professional group of people. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to my next maintenance interval.

February 12, 2014

Hi Kris, Thank you very much for choosing Hoffman Audi New London to keep your car well maintained! We are thrilled to know you had a great experience at your last visit and look forward to seeing you again the next time your car needs service. We appreciate your customer loyalty! Regards, Susan Lane, Marketing Events and Social Media Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group, Driven by Trust.

Peter DeVylder is awesome!!

by from Niantic, CT |

I purchased a used Audi TT from a dealer in a distant place - it came without an owner's manual. I went to Hoffman in New London and even though I hadn't bought the car there Peter spent nearly an hour with me showing me how everything works and giving me advice on how best to care for it...not to mention fun things to do!! He is incredibly knowledgeable and patient. He has a loyal patron for the life of my car. Everyone at Hoffman Audi in New London was great Peter is amazing!!

July 9, 2014

Hello PJB, Thank you for stopping in recently when you needed some information about your Audi TT. Peter and our entire team are Audi enthusiasts and love when we have the opportunity to assist you and other owners. Any time you have a question give Peter a call. We will be happy to help keep your TT running beautifully. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

great time buying

by from new london ct |

I think Ken is a great person, buying was pleasantly easy and no pressure, I've owned Audi cars already so I know how great mark and Julie are in the service department, will buy again from this dealership, hands down

July 9, 2014

Hi Willie, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of New London for your recent purchase. We appreciate your feedback and your continued customer loyalty! Enjoy your newest Audi and we will see you when you are in for service. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Thank you for a great experience!!

by from Stonington, CT |

I had just begun my search for a new car a week ago. Audi was a logical great first place to visit. On the lot sat a beautiful black on black A5 convertible. Three days later, it was sitting in my driveway. The process was quick and painless. The staff was extremely informative and professional. Thank you so much for my new wheels!

May 7, 2014

Hi 00Kevin, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Audi New London for your purchase of the beautiful black A5! We trust you are enjoying the road in your convertible now that the weather is warming up. Please know we are here to keep your car running beautifully. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management, Hoffman Auto Group.

Exceptional dealership!

by from Clinton CT |

Hi- bought a new A4 from Pete in sales, great experience, not pushy, he listened and ensured that I got the exact specs that I wanted. Bob in finance was great as well, Thanks and I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

Great Customer Service

by from Stamford, CT |

Julie was fantastic to work with. She always makes you feel that you are her most important customer.

Great Pre-owned Deal

by from Lancaster, PA |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from out of state over the telephone (not my preferred method) because they gave me a lower no-haggle price, which was something my local dealer could not provide. The vehicle was described to me over the phone and when I arrived it was exactly as described. I was very pleased with their accuracy as it was a 5-hour one-way drive to get there. Hoffman Audi was very accommodating during the transaction and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle.

Excellent service

by from Salem CT |

Dropped my A4 in for it's 35k service Very professional, high quality, nice Q5 loaner

5000 mile service

by from Westerly, RI |

Easy to schedule. Nice waiting area with Wi-Fi and refreshments. No complaints.

Great service

by from Oakdale, CT |

During the whole process of purchasing a new Q5, the staff was very professional and provided excellent service. Car was delivered on time and beautifully detailed. Highly recommmend this dealership

Very nice buying experience

by from Milford, CT |

I have to admit that I was surprised at how young our salesperson was, however, he was extremely knowledgeable and so obviously an Audi man. It was a very comfortable experience and I would highly recommend them. There are several Audi dealers closer to me but this particular dealer had the car closest to what I was looking for. I had been looking for approximatel 1.5 months and the dealer closest to me said he would let me know in a few weeks if any cars had been turned in (or off lease). I never did hear back from him. It's too bad Hoffman is not closer because I would like to use them for servicing the vehicle,