Hoffman Audi of New London

490 Broad St, New London, CT 06320

New 888-261-6404
Used 888-380-1020
Service 888-695-1156

Hoffman Audi of New London - Driven by trust.

Consummate professionals

by from Groton, CT |

A very professional group of people. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to my next maintenance interval.

February 12, 2014

Hi Kris, Thank you very much for choosing Hoffman Audi New London to keep your car well maintained! We are thrilled to know you had a great experience at your last visit and look forward to seeing you again the next time your car needs service. We appreciate your customer loyalty! Regards, Susan Lane, Marketing Events and Social Media Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group, Driven by Trust.

Love my new A4!

by from Mystic, CT |

I just bought a 2012 Audi A4 and love it! Bob Cope was great and easy to work with. He was always available for questions and was patient with me while deciding between an Audi and a Mercedes. When deciding on the Audi, he made the buying process easy and stress free. I will definitely be buying from him again! Pete was also great and always available for questions. He explained how to use all my new "gadgets" in the car. He even followed up the following day to see how everything was! Thank you Hoffman Audi...I love "her"!

Great Service! Will be back!

by from Westerly, RI |

TJ Zongol was great! I live in NY and my A6 had to be towed from RI to Hoffman Audi in New London. I called TJ he could not have been nicer making me an appointment to coordinate with the tow truck delivery of my car. They treated me like I bought my car from them, great service and I will use them in the future for my routine service.

September 27, 2014

Hello KAM, We are pleased to have been able to assist you in your time of need. Our commitment is to ensuring you and other customers know we are here to provide exceptional service and have you back on the road safely and efficiently. Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of New London for all your future service needs. We look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Flexible and courteous

by from East Lyme, CT |

My schedule kept shifting for the day of my service, but the Service department adjusted for me each time I asked. The loaner was an Audi, which was nice. Mark was pleasant, attentive and efficient. He made the process easy on a day that wasn't! The complimentary car wash was also a bonus.

September 27, 2014

Hello Susan, We sincerely appreciate that you chose to have your Audi serviced with us at Hoffman Audi of New London. It is understandable that customer schedules can get hectic and we strive to be flexible and accommodating. We look forward to seeing you again next time your vehicle needs maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Persistent, professional, service

by from Preston, CT |

Had a squeaky, vibrating noise on the passenger side of my Q5. Andrew, assitant shop foreman, was determined to find the source of the noise. With persistence, time and expertise he found the cause and eliminated it. I'm very pleased with the service at this dealership and highly recommend it.

September 12, 2014

Hi Melvin, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of New London to take care of the recent issue on your Q5. We are dedicated to helping you any time and appreciate your feedback about your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Great dealership! Very professional !!!

by from Mystic, CT |

This dealership will make your next car buying experience easy. They are honest and trustworthy.

August 15, 2014

Hello Leo, Thank you for your kind recommendation of our dealership. We, at Hoffman Audi New London, are committed to providing an excellent customer experience and finding the perfect match for you. We look forward to seeing you when you bring your vehicle in for maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

All ways a good experiance at NL Hoffman Audi

by from Waterford, CT |

It's always a good experience taking my A4 in for scheduled service & maintenance. Everyone is professional and friendly.

August 15, 2014

Hello Joanne, Thank you for trusting us at Hoffman Audi New London to keep your Audi A4 well maintained. We appreciate your customer loyalty and look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Everyone is so accommodating.

by from Westerly, RI |

The Hoffman group is wonderful to deal with, whether it is the buying process or on-going maintenance of your vehicle. The team is professional, courteous and accommodating. I have recommended the dealership to a number of my business associates and friends because they are a no-nonsense, honest group that treats you well.

July 23, 2014

Hello Rogean.Satisfied Customer, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of New London for your recent purchase. Joe Thomas and his team loves helping customers find exactly what they are looking for at a price that works for their budget. Ensuring your Audi runs smoothly is our priority ... TJ and his service team are here for you and your friends any time you needs them. Thanks again and we will see you again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Peter DeVylder is awesome!!

by from Niantic, CT |

I purchased a used Audi TT from a dealer in a distant place - it came without an owner's manual. I went to Hoffman in New London and even though I hadn't bought the car there Peter spent nearly an hour with me showing me how everything works and giving me advice on how best to care for it...not to mention fun things to do!! He is incredibly knowledgeable and patient. He has a loyal patron for the life of my car. Everyone at Hoffman Audi in New London was great Peter is amazing!!

July 9, 2014

Hello PJB, Thank you for stopping in recently when you needed some information about your Audi TT. Peter and our entire team are Audi enthusiasts and love when we have the opportunity to assist you and other owners. Any time you have a question give Peter a call. We will be happy to help keep your TT running beautifully. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

great time buying

by from new london ct |

I think Ken is a great person, buying was pleasantly easy and no pressure, I've owned Audi cars already so I know how great mark and Julie are in the service department, will buy again from this dealership, hands down

July 9, 2014

Hi Willie, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of New London for your recent purchase. We appreciate your feedback and your continued customer loyalty! Enjoy your newest Audi and we will see you when you are in for service. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Thank you for a great experience!!

by from Stonington, CT |

I had just begun my search for a new car a week ago. Audi was a logical great first place to visit. On the lot sat a beautiful black on black A5 convertible. Three days later, it was sitting in my driveway. The process was quick and painless. The staff was extremely informative and professional. Thank you so much for my new wheels!

May 7, 2014

Hi 00Kevin, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Audi New London for your purchase of the beautiful black A5! We trust you are enjoying the road in your convertible now that the weather is warming up. Please know we are here to keep your car running beautifully. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management, Hoffman Auto Group.