Gold Star Motors

1980 N Davis Rd, Salinas, CA 93907

New 877-468-5680
Used 866-535-3219
Service 877-655-1085

"Right on the Corner, Right on the Price"

car buying experience at goldstar motors

by from hollister, ca |

My boyfriend and I just purchased used cars from goldstar motors in salinas. They have a huge inventory. Very friendly staff. No hassels. Play area and xbox for kids, if your dumb like me and take your child. Warm cookies and fresh popcorn made waiting for paperwork a whole lot better. Had a great experience. Ask for chris and billy!

Poor Way of Dealing with Customers Credit Info.

by from Monterey, CA |

I bought a vehicle from Gold Star at the beginning of June 2013. I was told, after giving my income information etc. to the salesmen Gill, that my credit was approved for a loan. I was also told that my payments would be a certain amount and I had agreed to that amount. I later came to find out that Gill gave the financing department the wrong income information and they went on to run credit checks over and over, which has hurt my credit. Due to the false information I was given on the day I took the car home, my payments were more than what I had agreed to and my credit took a dive due to Gold Stars deceit.

September 27, 2013

Let me introduce myself. My name is William Cason with Gold Star Buick GMC. First let me thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our services. I would like to reassure you that we try to make everyone's visit here as easy and pleasant as possible. Please give me a call on my personal cell 831-585-0018 so we can handle this as quickly as possible! I look very forward to hearing from you.

Friendly Dealership with Great Service

by from Salinas, CA |

Loved this place. Dealership seems very alive and salespeople are friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy. Buying took a bit longer than I thought but still a good experience.

September 28, 2013

Thanks for the review! If there is anything else I can do give me a call! William Cason 831-585-0018

A real good experience!

by from Salinas, CA |

I was very pleased with the Internet Sales person I worked with. He was very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. The dealer was asking a little much at first for the vehicle but I was able to work out a deal and I am very pleased with the quality of the car. I would strongly recommend.

September 28, 2013

Thank you for the honest review! We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again! If there is anything else you need in the meantime please just give me a call. William Cason 831-585-0018

Friendly but deceiving

by from Salinas, ca |

I went in to purchase my very first car ever. I'm a college student and was looking for a car to get me to school and work. They were very friendly and the process was very quick. I walked out with a brand new car that same day. I got a call from the guy who did my paper work a week later with "good news" that my payment was going to be lower and a overall a better deal, we re did the contract and I thought I was done. Nope. I got another call that the bank didn't approve me. I had been driving the car for a month and they wanted it back. It was a nightmare and not a good experience at all. The bad thing is I recommended this place to a friend and he also got his car taken away with two weeks. why gold star? Why do you have to be so shady?

September 28, 2013

Thank you for the review and I am very sorry to hear you were not pleased with the service you received from us. Please give me a call so we can see if there is anything we can do to fix this. We want all our customers to be happy and pleased with every visit they make to Gold Star Buick GMC. Please give me a call on my personal cell 831-585-0018. I look forward to hearing from you. William Cason with Gold Star Buick GMC

Great service

by from Kearneysville, Wv |

My daughter went to Goldstar for me while I was out of the country, they found me exactly what I was looking for in my price range. I am extremly satisfied with my car, thank you Vicki!!

September 28, 2013

Glad to hear it! If there is anything we can do please let us know! Thank you for taking the time to write a honest review! William Cason 831-585-0018

Great!

by from Salinas, CA |

Really easy to work with. I got a great deal. Thank you guys SO much!!!

September 28, 2013

Your Welcome! If there is anything we can do down the road let us know. Please keep us in mind on your next car buying adventure! William Cason 831-585-0018