Auto Source

7980 Wallace Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Great Experience ! Buy with confidence !

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a VW Passat 2013 , from this guys about two weeks ago ! What can I say : It was a great experience, Jon and Brandon are two of the best car dealers representatives you will find on the market ! We agreed on the price over the phone and one day after, the car was mine ! I am from Chicago, therefore Jon was really nice and he delivered the car to Chicago area, free of charge ! We highly recommend their business !

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Eden Prairie |

Just purchased a car from these guys. I was surprised to find all their cars indoor in a big, well-kept warehouse. All cars were spotless. Car looked better than I expected, and after a quick test drive, I bought it. No pressure to buy an extended warranty, and no unexpected costs. Like other reviews, Brandon is a true professional. That is, he knows buying a car can be stressful and went out of his way to make it not that way. I wish all dealers could be like this.

Great Overall Experience

by from Austin, TX |

This is first review I've written on Cars.com, but I felt compelled to do so based on the overall very positive experience I had with the Auto Source team. I purchased a Porsche Cayman R from them recently and this was one of the easiest transactions I've ever had with a car dealer before. Buying a car can be a stressful thing even under the best of circumstances, but buying one sight unseen from an out of state dealer can be a potentially perilous proposition if things don't go well. However, overall Auto Source made the experience almost pain-free from start to finish. My salesman was Brandon M. and he exhibited a high degree of professionalism and courtesy throughout the process. The car arrived exactly as it was described and with no surprises, which is exactly what you want in this type of transaction. We did a quick and relatively painless deal without any unnecessary negotiation and gamesmanship. The price was agreed fairly quickly and the deal was done. I would have liked to have made this a 5-star rating, but one small issue prevented me from doing that. I had agreed to pay a $300 "split the difference" shipping premium to get the car here as quickly as possible, but they were not able to deliver on their original commitment of "2-3 days". (The car arrived roughly 7 days after I had made payment to them.) Not a huge thing, but I had agreed to that extra amount to get the car earlier and then it didn't happen. Their solution? They offered to refund the $300 immediately when I called them expressing my disappointment. The check arrived with title and a nice handwritten thank you note a few days later. I don't understand why more dealers don't get that a little professionalism, courtesy, and honesty is all it takes to be successful in this business? It seems the folks at Auto Source, however, do. So, I'll give Brandon 5-stars and the overall experience 4-stars, for an average of 4.5.

Great to Work With

by from Orono, MN |

We have bought 3 cars from AutoSource and it always been a great experience. Jon & Brandon know thier stuff and only offer high quality vehicles at fair prices. We will use them again for our next car!

Great Buying Experience

by from Excelsior,MN |

Purchased a 2012 Touareg TDI from Jason at Auto Source. They had a few of these hard to find vehicles in stock and nicely equipped. Their pricing was very fair and saved me over $7K versus the best deal I could find on a new one. Very nice buying experience - nice selection, clean indoor showroom, no-haggle pricing, no sales pressure, and fair/quick trade evaluation. A bit off the beaten path to find, but definitely worth it!

Slam Dunk

by from Owatonna, MN |

What a great experience buying our 2009 Lexus 350! Helpful staff in a non-pressure environment. I will be back and would recommend Auto Source to anyone looking for a quality vehicle from people who care about the customer!

Slam Dunk

by from Owatonna, MN |

What a great experience buying a vehicle. Great selection of pre-owned import vehicles that all looked brand new! Friendly staff without the normal sales pressure. I'll be back when it's time to upgrade vehicles.

Out of state buyer

by from Lincoln, NE |

I recently purchased a BMW X5 from Auto Source and could be happier. They took care of everything. The X5 is in meticulous condition. I purchased the vehicle sight unseen and the answer all my questions quickly and honestly. I worked mainly with Jason Bestler and found him to be upfront, honest and timely with his responses. I would recommend Auto Source to anyone looking for a used car. You will not be disappointed. Best car buying experience I have ever had.

Excellent Buying Experience, would buy here again

by from St Paul |

From our first phone call to the dealer to driving out of the lot with our '08 528xi BMW, we were extremely impressed with AutoSource. Jon and the other staff at Autosource were honest and super easy to work with. The dealership and cars are spotless. The interior/exterior detailing they do has the cars looking like they are brand new from the factory. Would definitely purchase from them again, price was great. Love the vehicle.

2007 BMW X3 CarFax was NOT clean.

by from Minneapolis, mn |

I purchased our 2007 X3 from Jon K the owner. The service was great and the price was fair. The vehicle was in excellent condition with a clean CarFax or so he told me. We found out the X3 was in a accident when the BWW dealer checked the CarFax (we wanted to trade in), they said sorry were not interested the X3 with a bad CarFax report. Our X3 was worth 5K less because Jon lied about the CarFax report. I would run your own CarFax report and dont trust the dealer we they say and show you a clean CarFax report. There vehicles are cheap for a reason.

Auto Source responded to this review

December 1, 2011

Auto Source has earned its reputation of offering fair prices and great service and strives to satisfy every customer -- this is evidenced by our highest rating with the Better Business Bureau and our nomination for the 2011 BBB Integrity Award. After reading this comment, we have researched every 2007 BMW X3 we have ever sold and found them all to have had clean CARFAX® reports at the time of sale. The few vehicles we found with reported accidents occurred after the vehicle was sold by Auto Source. Potential customers can protect themselves by viewing the CARFAX reports which are provided by CARFAX itself and simply linked to the Auto Source or cars.com websites. Auto Source cannot and does not alter those reports in any way. If Scott would like to contact us, we would be interested in hearing more about this alleged situation. Meanwhile, we hope everyone who reads this comment will contact us to see for themselves that we value both our customers and our great reputation. Alternatively, the BBB is a great resource for legitimate reviews and complaints: http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/auto-dealers-used-cars/auto-source-in-eden-prairie-mn-96012566