Kia AutoSport

2755 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 888-394-8166
Used 866-543-2357
Service 877-225-3934

Home of the Best Warranty in the Nation!

Great sales service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Thank you Chris Finch and Kia for a wonderful buying experience. This was our third Kia purchase in 7 years from this dealership. We still have our other 2 Kias, one of which will be used by our child who is in college. On our latest visit to Kia, we were sure we were going to buy another Kia, but were not sure of which one. Chris was extremely patient with us and did not pressure us in any way. He was very informative while also being a good listener to our wants and needs. Thank you Chris and Kia ...keep up the good work!

Kia AutoSport responded to this review

July 9, 2013

I will be sure to let Chris know your kind words. He is new here and it is great to hear that he is doing his best to ensure our customers are receiving top quality service. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you for your continued business and for taking the time to rate us on cars.com. Melanie Colombo

Wonderful experience new car purchase!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I would like to think Jermiah Nicolas, Ashleigh Amburn and KIA Autosport on my new KIA Soul purchase. From the second I walked in, until the minute I was financed,I was greeted with respect and enthusiasm' from Jermiah Nicolas. The experience from buying a car from KIA Autosport was absolutely a joy! I love my new car and owe it all to the fantastic teamwork of Jermiah Nicolas, and Ashleigh Amburn and KIA Autosport! Thank you and keep up the fabulous work! I appreciate all of your help. Thanks!

stay away

by from florida |

After making sure the car we wanted was still for sale and traveling 80 miles to get there, we were given the old bait and switch. Not one person knew anything about the car but they wanted us to look around the lot for a different car. The manager explained it away by saying that her employees were all new and inexperienced, but it was obvious that this was their way of getting people to the lot. The car was still listed on Cars.com for almost a week after this incident.

Great customer service. They get the deal done.

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Great dealership. I purchased my first Kia from Kia Autosport of Tallahassee two years ago and my experience was so good that I just went back and purchased my second Kia. They got the deal done! Great customer service and a great car.

Go to Colleen at Kia, she will hook you up!!!

by from tallahassee, fl |

I walked into Kia of Tallahassee with poor credit and little money down. After three days straight of my indecisiveness, Colleen stuck with me like a pro and fought to get me the best deal possible. If you want someone who knows the ins and outs to be in your corner, Colleen is it!!! Brad and Chris were very nice and down to earth as well. Everyone in this dealership was friendly and made me feel so welcome. My new car is amazing, highly rated and affordable. A+++

Easiest new car purchase ever!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

One phone call and a few emails to complete the deal, given a fair price initially with no hassle. About an hour to complete the paperwork at the dealership and we were done. Everyone very friendly and helpful.

The Friendliest Kia Dealer in the South

by from Bainbridge, Georgia |

I worked with Perry Weems and Chris Finch and you could not find a better or friendlier Sales and Finance than these two. I bought a 2015 Kia Sorento and am really happy with the dealership and these two employees, I would recommend if your looking for a vehicle new or used ask for Perry Weems for a great buying experience ! Tell them Michelle Blevins sent you !!! :)

Buying a new car

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Buying New Car We were very pleased with the whole experience of buying a new car! We were looking to buy a car and everyone who we spoke to was very friendly and answered all of our questions. Explained how everything worked as far as buying a car and how things worked in the car. We loved the openness of allowing us to stop by anytime we had any questions or concerns about the car!

Best Buying Eperience!

by from Tallahassee,FL |

My car of 11 years finally had to be replaced. I was reluctant to by a new car and wasn't sure about a Kia, but my daughter bought a car exactly one year to the day we visited Kia Autosport of Tallahassee, and she talked us into giving them a try. When we arrived at the dealership, Clayton Bell greeted us and was very welcoming in his introduction. He made it all about us, and what our needs were, not what he needed to sell. We were so impressed with his great attitude that we will recommend him personally every chance we get! He made me and my family feel like family. We think he is a fabulous sales associate and a wonderful asset for Kia Autosport of Tallahassee!

Good Honest Service

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Excellent and Outstanding Service!! On Thursday, April 24, 2014, I called Andrew George and told him I wanted a new car, and to see of I could trade my 2012 Kia Soul Plus, he said he could...normally coming for any dealer mouth that would be just someone talking, however, Andrew is a true and honest Salesman, he told me to come by and see him, and I did. Once I arrived at the dealership, I was treated very respectable, Andrew and I went over things that I wanted and things that I didn't, never once talking about price nor never did he tell me to get my nose out of the clouds!! When I finally found the that I wanted, he told me to go take it to my wife and see what she thinks, (other dealers will not even take much time until you can schedule for both buyers to be there, but not the expert and professionals at Kia. While I was gone showing the car to my wife, Andrew called and asked that I bring in proof of Income and residence, I was not sure why but I did, and when we had arrived, he welcomed me, my wife, and kids with a handshake congratulating us on our purchase. I took them no time to work the numbers and obtain financing. When it was time to go to sign the paperwork, we went into the finance office with Chris Finch, unbelievable how this guy was, very, very detailed. He did not give us a overview of the contract and other forms that had been check with a yellow highlighter and x'ed in pink for us to know where we needed to sign, instead, form by form did he go through each and everyone of them. After each form we went over, "is there anything that you do not understand?" was always Mr. Finch response. I never understood a contract, but he went through each line and every number. Mrs. Melanie, I can say thanks for providing me with your most competent and professional salesman and financing manager to help me, you can always tell a good leader because they have dedicated support, Thanks all you guys for allowing us to purchase this KIA Optima SX. Thanks, The Richardson's

Great Car, Great Price

by from Tallahassee, FL |

This is my second Kia Optima, and I love it! Colleen was extremely helpful in working to get me the right price on my car. Everyone was very friendly. The dealership was very clean! Oh, and in my opinion, the Kia Optima is the best car in it's class! I would definitely recommend Kia!