Kia AutoSport

2755 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 888-394-8166
Used 866-543-2357
Service 877-225-3934

Home of the Best Warranty in the Nation!

Great service and sales staff

by from carrabelle |

The dealership was clean and nice,and all employees were very friendly and made sure someone had assisted me. Colleen Harp was my salesperson and she went above and beyond to find a vehicle that was within my budget, and the type vehicle that I wanted. She spent a few hours working up deals on different vehicles trying to find the best deal for me. Ms Harp met me at the dealership on her day off so I could purchase my vehicle while I was in Tallahassee and not have to make the hour and a half trip on another day. I purchased the 2014 KIA SORENTO and LOVE IT. The service department was also very prompt in calling me to set up my first service appointment. I will recommend KIA of Tallahassee and Colleen Harp to everyone.

By FAR the worst customer service EVER

by from Thomasville,Ga |

If you're thinking of buying a car from the Kia dealership in Tallahassee...think AGAIN!! I have NEVER seen such unorganized, lying, sales people before!I went it to look at cars and wasn't sure I could get approved but my salesman (Jerry) seemed confident that I could.We went inside and started on a credit app and Brad (finace manager) was "handling" for lack of a better word; my application and he actually came over introduced himself and told me from HIS own mouth that I WAS approved for a 2014 KIA SOUL. Had me sign "preliminary paperwork" as I had to put a down payment down and told him I didn't get paid for another week. Signed paperwork and he at first requested I predate a check to leave but then decided I could wait til the following week when I came back to sign everything. Jerry went over EVERYTHING with me including payment amount. Left in the car and a cosigner was NOT mentioned.Came back in the next week and Jerry doesn't seem to have a CLUE when I walked in what was going on (even though I called him on the way like he asked) he comes and tells me now all of a sudden I need a cosigner. At that time I became upset because the previous week I didn't need one.Seemed very weird to me WHY they would let me leave in a brand new car if it wasn't a sure thing.When I asked him he said that Brad (who conivently was off that day) thought I was coming in with a cosigner.I told him that was NEVER discussed and he knew that and he agreed with me.He said Brad never mentioned it to him. I then asked to speak to a manager and that's when Justin came over to talk to me. He seemed like he wanted to make it right but they both kept blaming Brad for the "misunderstanding" even went so far as to tell me that this wasn't the first time Brad had done this to a customer.Said he had left a customer in a car for 3 weeks and turned out he couldn't even get them approved all along telling the customer that they would be getting the car! I told them at that time I thought that was bad business and I also think it was bad business to tell a potential customer that!! Justin told me I COULD get financed by myself but it would have to be for a used car as my debt to income ratio wasn't high enough for me to get the new car.well I was upset but he assured me he would make things right and still wanted my business and that he would find me a car.I agreed and went for some lunch. Came back 3 hours later and he claimed to have found me a car.said I was approved all I had to do was let them get everything processed (as it was a trade from that day) and it may take several days but he would give me a car to drive home and get me back in to sign papers in a "few days" I agreed but was skeptical. the next day after I gave it some thought I had a couple of questions for Justin and called him 3 times over the course of day left messages 3 different times.Got NO call back.Next day called twice and about 45 min later Jerry called back and I spoke with him about my question and he was not sure of the answer but said he would talk to Justin and have him call me. Waited till around 4:30 and decided that since it had been 2 days and I couldn't get a return call that I didn't want to do business with them, called and Brad answered and I again asked for Justin and he said he was "unavaliable" At that time I told Brad that I was told to deal only with Justin because I was told Brad was the person behind the "mix up" He became short with me after that and I told him I wanted MY car back that was at the KIA place and would be bringing their car back the following day. He became angry with me and was being VERY rude about it. I told him I would have the car back the next day and hung up.He called back 2 min later and VERY rudely asked what time I was bringing car back and he got VERY rude with me and told me that it wasn't HIS fault I had BAD credit!!Cannot believe he was so RUDE!I will be on the way tomorow to get MY car from there and will be contacting BBB! Awful:(

Great Service

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Phil Turner and Chris Finch were very helpful in helping us choose the KIA Soul. We were actually going to leave and Chris talked us into driving the KIA Soul and we feel in love with it. Both the guys were very friendly, helpful, and professional. I will recommend everyone I know to come see these guys for a new car. This is my very first brand new car and I am very grateful for Chris and Phil's help. They are both definitely a 10.

Out with the Old in with New KIa AutoSport

by from Tallahasse,FL |

I recently purchased a new 2013 Kia Soul from Kia AutoSport of Tallahassee and I must say my experience was fast, friendly, and Awesome. I guess they really did want to see me in a Kia. I would recommend my friends and family to this dealer. I got a great price for a college student budget and not to mention my mom bought her first Kia from this same dealership nearly nine years ago. Thanks Mr. Tee for making my first new car experience an awesome one.

Great Team at Kia Auto Sports

by from Crawfordville, FL |

I went in to have my Sorento Serviced, and we were looking at the new Cars. Ron spoke up and asked if we would like to take the 2014 Optima for a drive. My husband said yes. Ron went and found Perry and Perry came out with the keys and we went for a ride. I fell in love with this beautiful car. Perry got with Bubba and Ashleigh. Guess what I drove off with that beautiful car and I am enjoying it so much. I want to say thank you to Ron, Perry, Bubba and Ashleigh for all your help and great service to me.

From Service to Sales

by from Blountstown, FL |

In early Oct., we took our KIA SOUL in for service and tire rotation. Unfortunately, while test driving the work done on the tires...my car was involved in an accident. Actually, it was totalled! Mr. Angelotti and Mr. Cray were very helpful in reassuring us that KIA Autosports of Tallahassee would help in any way they could and that we would be well taken care of. (This promise was kept.) Melanie Lee and the service team were most helpful and instrumental in seeing that we were accomodated with a rental car from the get go at no cost to us. Upon learning from the insurance companies that they were going to total the car, there was NO doubt in our minds that we would be purchasing another KIA SOUL!! I loved my first KIA SOUL and I am very happy with the new one. We weren't looking for a new car, but things happen. We also enjoyed working with Colleen Harp again in deciding on our new SOUL. She was very helpful in walking us through the purchase/paperwork of the new KIA. We feel that we were dealt with honestly and professionally. If you need to purchase a new or used car...go see COLLEEN! You will be happy that you did.

Excellent customer service!!

by from Perry, FL |

Went in for service on Sportage and came home with Optima. Enjoyed working with Colleen and service personnel are always courteous and helpful. Love the Optima!!!

AWESOME Car Buying Experience...

by from Tallahassee FL |

I went to dealership wanting to trade a 2009 Nissan Maxima that I owed way over what the car was worth and it had no warranty. I was take by the dealership I purchased it from only 6 months before. Then, I was told by a friend about the quality and service Kia offered and they would try their best to get me out of the Maxima and into a new car, and she was so right. They worked to get me out of that Maxima and into a 2013 Kia Optima EX GDI that is white, with the glass sunroof top, leather, and loaded and it's the nicest vehicle I ever owned. Everyone was so wonderful to me. I was working this deal completely on my own and even though they had 4 or 5 other customer's also purchasing vehicles that same evening, they made me feel I was the only one there. These people are wonderful. Colleen took me around the lot to pick out a vehicle, let me drive it while showing me all the extras that were on the vehicle, and once the deal was closed she even filled it with gas. Now my husband and I have traded with other dealerships in the past, but none can surpass the treatment I received from Colleen Harp, Justin Roberson and Chris Finch. Chris and Colleen actually stayed after their normal hours to get the paperwork ready so I could sign and drive my new car home that night and surprise my husband. Thank you to everyone at Kia Autosport of Tallahassee, especially Colleen, Chris and Justin...you have a loyal customer in me from now on. P.S. All of your salespeople are very courteous and friendly...you need to create one of those real world shows. It would be a hit series. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT KIA!!!

Great buying experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

From start to finish this has been my best experience in purchasing a car in my 56 years. From the GM to the Sales Manager, to the Finance Directors they treated me with respect, they were friendly and they were professional. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Kia AutoSport and it won't be my last. I have recomended them to several friends that have purchased vehicles there and they were also very satisfied with their purchase. Like they say "They want to see you in a Kai" and they work hard to living up to that motto.

Colleen is the Best

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Colleen was such a nice person to work with, she not only took the time to teach me how to drive stick shift for over an hour, but she also was extremely patient with me being that I was really bad at it. She also took the time to text me to make sure I made it home and to work safely. Colleen is awesome!!!