Maita Subaru

2400 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95821

New 877-644-3382
Used 877-622-5168
Service 888-376-2997

At Maita Subaru our CUSTOMERS are #1 and we will NEVER lose your business over price

Great service and salesmen

by from Reno,NV |

We are from Reno and our dealer here could not accommodate us,so we went to Maita in Sacramento to look for a car to buy.We talked to the salesman before going down to be sure they had exactly what we wanted.The salesman we had was Jim T,he was very knowledgable about the car and the buying process was great.We saved a lot of money with the incentives.We highly recommend this dealer and Jim.We would not hesitate to buy a car here again and will forward Jims name to friends and family

Terrible

by from Sacramento, CA |

We were not sure what we wanted but Subaru was one of our choices. We were looking for a vehicle that would accomadate a soon to be newborn. We needed a vehicle with trunk space but also wanted to be fun to drive. Looking at the spec sheets online did not really give us a good idea on space. The salesman, khan Cun, or something like that was TERRIBLE. We were asking lots of questions regarding trunk space and options and he did not seem to car. We walked next door Maita Mazda, one of our other choices, and unfortunately we got the same sales person! We asked to test drive the CX-5 and he was hesitant cause he was too busy talking to 2 other sales person in the office. Eventually he took us out. Then when we came back we wanted to test drive the 3 hatchback (we have a 2013 Mazda 3) and he said "why you already have a Mazda 3?" Uh well if he bothered to know we have the 2013 and this is 2015 which is a different model. Then we said we want to test drive it anyway. So he went and got a key, but we told him we wanted to test the 5 door hatchback and he said, "why it drives exactly the same as the sedan". We had to tell him well we wanted to test drive the hatchback anyway. Both vehicles did not seem "exciting" enough for us so we told him we wanted to test the WRX. He said well you cannot test drive the STi unless you are going to buy it and have a credit check. Well we said we only want the WRX so that is fine. Then he said "well that too as that is in high demand and buyers want 0 miles on it". We said fine, you can have a credit check (820) last we had it check. On the way in, one of his sales person said to him his customer came back looking for him and he said ok and said he will get another sales person to help us. We were in the Subaru main building when a sales person went in the office (main) and said to what look like a manager there and pointed as us and said they need a sales person. The manager said, quiet audiably, they were here already, and just seem to ignore us. We sat there for another 10 minutes or so and no one bothered until we finally decided to just leave. Only then the manager said they are so busy and swamped that all their salesman was out on test drives. Here is the thing, yes it does appear we were not serious in purchasing a vehicle, but last year we purchased 2 2013 Mazda 3 from them at the same time. We could have done the same this time but apparently they felt we were not important enough. We might have walked out with WRX or STi without financing...

Mr. BILL

by from SUTTER COUNTY, CA |

We experienced the best new car purchase of our life at this Dealership on 5-24-14. Every four years we purchase a new vehicle after an extensive review of everything from value, quality, dependability, safety, repair records, cost of ownership and talking to repair facilities. The 2014 Subaru Outback was our choice this year and we are extremely satisfied. Our sales consultant Enrique Riveros was exceptional during the entire buying process. We highly recommend Maita Subaru for those who desire "Operational and Service Excellence". Their entire Team is a "cut above" anything we have ever experienced during our 45 years of purchasing vehicles. Our gratitude to everyone involved in our experience. We look forward to a mutually beneficial lifetime relationship! Dan & Margaret

Jeff Martinez is the guy to see when buying a car

by from Antioch Ca |

I went in to get my wife a car and was not disapointed. Jeff Martinez worked with me a got the deal done. If your looking for a great deal with good financing with no persure. Goto Maita Mazda and talk to Jeff Martinez.

Very reputable

by from Placerville, CA |

Bought a Lexus RX330 from Maita Subaru and we were very happy with the purchase. They delivered on everything they promised. After looking for months I was very familiar with what a good deal was and we feel we got that from Maita Subaru, the price was even as good or better then most private party sales. The salesman was Jim Thuerwachter and he's not a hard sell type guy, very personable and I felt that he cared, obviously they want to maintain a good reputation. Highly recommend Jim.

Great and fast experience!

by from Rocklin, California |

Great experience, I was looking to buy Mazda Mazda3, and have done bunch of research on internet I was looking to buy through Carsdirect.com, and find very attractive price, then I called Maita Mazda and asked them if they could match or beat that price, they said yes. I showed up there on Saturday, and I was surprise with the choice, greeting and service, I worked with Andrey and his Manager Alex, they gave me a price that beat carsdirect, the process was so smooth and professional, that I was astonished, this is not the first car I bough, but it is the best service I had.

Made buying a car very simple

by from Sacramento, CA |

About a month ago, I stopped by just to look. I was greeted by a salesman who was very nice. I told him right away we were just looking, as we did not have the funds to purchase at that time. He respected that and kindly showed me what I was there to look at. Fast forward a month or so and this time we were ready to buy, I was hoping the same salesman was working so I could buy from him and he, again, was the first one there to greet me. I told him what I was interested and he showed me only what I asked to see. Not once did he try and push something else on me. I hate car shopping and I hate "pushy salesmen". I went to a lot of different dealerships over about a month and told all of them "I AM JUST LOOKING", all of them continued to follow me and and try and sell me a car. I went back to Maita Mazda because they aren't like that. They give you space and I appreciate that very much. When we're ready to trade in the SUV for a Miata, we'll be back. ;)

I whole heartedly recommend Maita

by from Sacramento, CA |

The reason I first considered Maita was because of their positive reputation. I have heard that Maita stands behind their products, and that they have the money to do this. I had a wonderful experience with the Maita staff, and I bought a wonderful used Subaru. They were willing to work with some haggling on the cost, and they were able to help me meet my month payment costs. Even more than this, they do thorough inspections on their used Subarus. They will stand behind their products by offering (nearly unreasonable) warranty coverage and support services. Contact Will or Marla about sales...I found them to be relaxed, non-aggressive, with their sales approach.

Worst Customer Service Ever

by from Chico, CA |

The young sales rep was actually very nice and courteous. The older, more experienced (jaded?) rep and the manager were greedy beyond belief. No matter what we offered, they wanted more. The car itself was excellent. The best we found in a 200 mile radius. It was a Dodge, not a Subaru. About 2 weeks after we decided not to deal with them, they discounted the car by several hundred dollars (Below what we offered to pay) and finally sold it. I will Never do business with them. I have told everyone I know about them. I have dealt with tiny, local dealers who were so much nicer. I was surprised that a Subaru dealer could be that rude and greedy. I realize car salesmen do not have the best reputation, but they made most car salesmen look like Ghandi.

Spur of the moment Subaru Purchase

by from Carmichael |

I was getting an oil change done at Maita Subaru on my Impreza when a sales person struck up a conversation with me about my car. We started talking about the new Imprezas and next thing you know I was test driving a new 2011 Subaru Impreza. All of the staff was very helpful and friendly. I traded in my old Impreza and love my new Impreza!