Central Autohaus

640 S Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

Used 866-897-2550

Great Prices

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I searched the internet off-and-on for a couple of weeks and came to the conclusion that Central Autohaus had the best prices listed for the year/make that I was looking for. I purchased a 2013 Genesis from them. These are good people to do business with.

Used Subaru Outback

by from Little Elm, TX |

Central Autohaus is located in a very congested area,but with a great inventory of used cars. The Subaru Outback we purchased was from a leasing agency (the tags were still afixed inside the read door panels) and appears to have been well maintained. The pricing was fair, but you will probably get a better trade-in value elsewhere. Shawn, salesman was courteous and helpful as was Luis the financial person. All in all a good experience and I have recomemded them to friends for their purchase needs. As always, be prepared and get the expected price beforhand from Kelly Blue Book or another source. We got a good deal for a good used car.

Great buying experience.

by from Arlington, TX |

Paul at Central Autohaus Dallas did an excellent job selling me a new car. Got all the repairs done right as promised and made sure that I was happy. I will recommend Central Autohaus to all my friends!

Atrocious. Do not go there.

by from DFW, Texas |

I bought a 2013 Mazda 3 from them in November of 2013 from their salesman Mo. The car seemed great other than an alignment was needed and the hood needed to be straightened up as it rattled when the car was in park and while you drove. They agreed to fix both problems, and seemingly did. I received the car during the ice storm, so I didn't notice all the problems with it. The airbag light turned on shortly after purchase, the driver side rear wheel is bent inward, and there is a leak I can not find that leaves puddles in the back floor boards. Worst experience buying anything ever. The only person that was decent during the entire experience was the financial woman. The dealership is trash. The Carfax were either fabricated or not current for the car. I could say at least four or five more issues with this dealership but I think you get the picture.

Infinity G37 coupe

by from Dallas, Texas |

We had the most wonderful experience here at Auto house with Eddy Vasquez , he took his time to help us fulfill our all needs, we are very happy that we came across this place just terrific. I highly recommend this place.

2014 Murano buyer

by from Coleman, TX |

Was very pleased with the whole process, from Shawn on the sale and after service to Victor with the financing. Will come back.

Great car purchase experience with good people!!

by from Garland, Tx |

The salesperson, Shawn Ghadami, helped me purchasing 2012 Infiniti G37X from the beginning to end and gave me a great deal. As you all know, it is hard for buyers to trust a quality of used cars. However, Shawn takes care of everything such as car check-ups from certified dealer. I love my car and its quality. I will definitely introduce my friends, go back, and do another car purchase with them.

Excellent deal on vehicle and good financing

by from Dallas, TX |

I was a little skeptical when I arrived at Central Autohaus because there is no parking available onsite. This is because of the large number of vehicles for sale. However, I talked with Shawn and looked around I saw they are doing the best they can. The place is clean. Customer service is good. I got a GREAT deal on a preowned vehicle and good financing. Yes, I would recommend this place.

Excellent deal on vehicle and financing!!!

by from Arlington, Tx |

Shawn contacted me promptly in reply to my email regarding a 2014 GMC Terrain SLT. The vehicle was over $5,000 below retail value and in very good to excellent condition, with a little over 13,000 miles. Because of the low price and the one review here, I asked to see the Carfax. Shawn openly explained the vehicle's history, which included rear bumper damage, which they repaired. They got me financed at a rate just as good as my credit union and got the deal done from test drive to out the door in about 2 hours. They don't mark-up their cars excessively and move them very quickly, so if you see something you like don't wait! Act quickly or it may be gone within a couple days! My GMC was only on the lot 2-3 days. Will definitely look to use them again. Thanks Shawn & Victor at Central Autohaus!!!

Great value , good service, nice salesman

by from Richardson, TX |

The guy who called Shawn Ghadami sold the car to me and gave me a great price. And he also gave me good post-purchase service.