Central Autohaus

Central Autohaus

640 S Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

Used 866-897-2550

Excellent deal on vehicle and good financing

by from Dallas, TX |

I was a little skeptical when I arrived at Central Autohaus because there is no parking available onsite. This is because of the large number of vehicles for sale. However, I talked with Shawn and looked around I saw they are doing the best they can. The place is clean. Customer service is good. I got a GREAT deal on a preowned vehicle and good financing. Yes, I would recommend this place.

Excellent deal on vehicle and financing!!!

by from Arlington, Tx |

Shawn contacted me promptly in reply to my email regarding a 2014 GMC Terrain SLT. The vehicle was over $5,000 below retail value and in very good to excellent condition, with a little over 13,000 miles. Because of the low price and the one review here, I asked to see the Carfax. Shawn openly explained the vehicle's history, which included rear bumper damage, which they repaired. They got me financed at a rate just as good as my credit union and got the deal done from test drive to out the door in about 2 hours. They don't mark-up their cars excessively and move them very quickly, so if you see something you like don't wait! Act quickly or it may be gone within a couple days! My GMC was only on the lot 2-3 days. Will definitely look to use them again. Thanks Shawn & Victor at Central Autohaus!!!

Great value , good service, nice salesman

by from Richardson, TX |

The guy who called Shawn Ghadami sold the car to me and gave me a great price. And he also gave me good post-purchase service.

best expierience car shopper

by from dallas tx |

shawn was very helpful and made the process real excellent. I bought a 2013 ford explorer and it was a very good deal. Victor as well was very helpful. I would recommend this place , I will definitely be back.

Excellent customer service and honesty

by from Wylie Texas |

Purchased a 2013 Mazda CX-9 from Central Autohaus. Shawn Ghadami worked with me and the car I choose had an air conditioning issue. He not only fixed that but paid (himself) to have Mazda do a full inspection to make sure I was comfortable with the purchase. He told us about the fender bender the car had up front, he was easy to work with - no pressure. We had a loan from a couple of sources, but they came through with even a lower rate. The buying process was simple and looking at cars.com and other sites, they had the best deal. From sales to financing, it is an A+ operation. I would recommend anyone who is looking for excellent condition used cars to come here.

Great service

by from Addison, TX |

Shawn Ghadami was great , I was looking for a Ford Mustang after searching a lot I found a car at Central Autohaus. I contact Shawn at Central Autohaus and he was taking a good care of us. Good price and good customer service. I am happy to go this dealership again and would recommend any car shopper.

Shawn & Victor's service was Excellent!

by from Prosper, Tx |

Fast, easy, friendly, and extremely comforting buying experience.

The greatest salesman ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I am grateful that Shawn Ghadami of Central Autohaus contacted me by email upon my request to purchase an auto from Central Autohaus. He found me the perfect vehicle with everything that I wanted. He has been caring and so helpful in the purchase of my new auto and you can be sure if I need another vehicle in the future, I will come here. The staff has also been so kind and helpful and I AM A VERY SATIFIED CUSTOMER.

Happy Customer buy Hyundai Genesis

by from Richardson, TX |

Shawn Ghadami is very honest. He tell me what is the price he can sell and what is going with the car. I have a few minor issue, I called him. He is able to help me right away. I would recommend to anyone.

Don't do it!

by from Richardson, Tx |

Just to let you know, you're more than likely buying a car that was in an accident unless you're buying a car that was traded in for a wrecked car. Mine has a light assembly that isn't connected to the rest of the vehicle. They told me there was a minor accident but everything was fixed. Just took my car in to get checked for a hood that won't shut. It is because of the accident and the car wasn't fixed correctly. The dealership couldn't even get the hood to shut. If you look at the bad reviews (herefore now referred to as the real reviews), all of them state the same thing. Car was in an accident. Go to yelp.com. Same thing there.