North Coast Auto Mall

North Coast Auto Mall

333 Broadway Ave, Bedford, OH 44146

Used 866-917-5144

Financing as low as 1.84% for Qualified Buyers! Top Dollar for Trades! Bad credit? No credit? No problem!

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Bedford Heights, OH |

I can say that this was not the first place that I went looking for a pre-owned car, but it was definitely the last place that I visited because they had what I was looking for, at a great price, and even got me a lower interest rate then my own bank could get me. Seriously, from the time I first called until the time my temp plate was on my new ride, everyone at North Coast Auto Mall was incredibly friendly, helpful, and no-pressure. I'm definitely going to tell my friends and family to come here when they need a new vehicle

skyler morgan

by from cleveland |

I love north coast auto mall. Everybody there is awesome! I bought a Escape from adam and skyler and I'm so happy. Thank u everyone!

Great deal and awesome service.

by from North Royalton, Ohio |

Friendly service and good pricing! Alex Niazon was a pleasure to deal with. The dealership even followed up to make sure I was still happy with my purchase and replaced a part that I didn?t notice needed to be replaced when I initially purchased the vehicle.

FANTASTIC

by from Bedford, OH |

Alex was my sales rep and he was amazing the minute I walked in he tried his best to get me the car I wanted I walked out with the car I wanted and I only had I chose I couldn't believe it I was so estactic!!!! I definitely will be telling everybody about this place the credit manager was excellent too even though I forgot his name the even have me a car fax report

Nick Baron

by from East Cleveland, OH |

Excellent service all over the board. Wouldnt go to any other place to purchase a vehicle.

GREAT! HANDS DOWN

by from Bedford ohio |

adam is my salesman! I'm happy and satisfied with the level of customer service and the process. they really care,that's what made the all the difference to me! They took a chance on my and I won't let them down. They sell new and used and plenty of different models,I have NO NEED to do business anywhere else. THANK YOU

Great Deals and Straight Talk

by from North Potomac. Maryland |

Just finished my second purchase from North Coast. Matt Abel is an honest, hardworking, and straight talking sales rep. North Coast even shared that a minor body repair was done, that did not get caught by Carfax. They offer a wonderful inventory of beautifully detailed fine cars, at great prices. A positive experience, free of buyer's remorse.

Great experience!

by from North East ,Ohio |

I purchase a Mercedes after a very long time of looking. The car is everything I was looking for at a great price. The salesman, Alex was very helpful and they got me a better interest rate than my bank. I will recommend them to everyone!

Trip made easy

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was really just looking around but when I walked in Nick Baron greeted me at the door. I told him what I for looking for and recommendations from my mechanical and Nick happily went over the cars on the lot with good detail. He answered all questions we had and gave extra information. There wasn't any pressure buying and great understanding on how much I was willing to spend. Nick even surprised me by showing me a car (which I purchased) I haven't even seen but was everything I was looking for. Thanks Nick for all the help and making a unexpected trip, a successful trip!!! I definitely recommend NCAM for future purchases.

Trip made easy

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was really just looking around but when I walked in Nick greeted me at the door. I told him what I for looking for and recommendations from my mechanical and Nick happily went over the cars on the lot with good detail. He answered all questions we had and gave extra information. There wasn't any pressure buying and great understanding on how much I was willing to spend. Nick even surprised me by showing me a car (which I purchased) I haven't even seen but was everything I was looking for. Thanks Nick for all the help and making a unexpected trip, a successful trip!!! I definitely recommend NCAM for future purchases.

Great Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Matt Abel was a great help in choosing my new car. He was patient and attentive. I would recommend Matt and North Coast Auto Mall to anyone interested in buying a great car.