North Coast Auto Mall

North Coast Auto Mall

333 Broadway Ave, Bedford, OH 44146

Used 866-917-5144

Bad credit? No credit? No problem!

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Bedford Heights, OH |

I can say that this was not the first place that I went looking for a pre-owned car, but it was definitely the last place that I visited because they had what I was looking for, at a great price, and even got me a lower interest rate then my own bank could get me. Seriously, from the time I first called until the time my temp plate was on my new ride, everyone at North Coast Auto Mall was incredibly friendly, helpful, and no-pressure. I'm definitely going to tell my friends and family to come here when they need a new vehicle

bought a 2009 nissan maxima

by from cleveland, ohio |

My name is Amber C. & I bought a used 2009 Nissan Maxima. My sales rep was Matt he helped me find the exact car I wanted & I got it for the price I wanted. This dealershio was so much cheaper than the nissan dealerships I'd went to. I recommend it to all my family & friends!

Zero stars for sales and service

by from Massillon, Ohio |

This has been by far the worst car buying experience of my life. Sammy, the sales associate was great. No issues there. The sales manager (or whoever he is) was condesending and patronizing during our price negotiations and did not make me feel as though they were interested in my business. Then, two days later I received a shady call from the lady who drew up the paperwork claiming that I was undercharged and needed to come back in to re-sign contracts and refinance my loan. When I stated I wasn't comfortable with that I was abruptly hung up on. THEN, a week later I took my vehicle into the service department to have tint removed and car detailed per our purchase agreement. I was told that it would take 2-2.5 hours to complete the work. During this process the car was damaged where the windows and hard top convertible funtion are no longer working. No one would give my relative (who was waiting on the car) a straight answer until I called to inquire as to why it was taking so long (at this point it was was 6+ hours before i was given a rental). I then spoke to Rocko, the department manager, who was extremely rude on the phone and spoke to me like i was a petulent child who was wasting his time. Absolutely awful experience from sales to service. Save yourself a lot of hassle and take your business to one of the many other dealerships in the area.

Great Prices, Great Service!

by from Willowick, OH |

Thanks to Sammy and everyone at North Coast Auto! I had a great experience buying my used car there and I was completely satisfied with the service there. Best prices around maybe anywhere, Sammy was up front about everything during the entire process. Definitely be back to purchase a car for my wife soon!

Never called back!!!

by from Detroit, MI |

We were really interested in a car at this dealership, but we live over 100 miles away with a 2 yr old so we wanted to ask a couple of questions first. Unfortunately they never contacted us. Poor customer service.

Will definitely be back for next car!!!

by from Mentor, OH |

North Coast Auto Mall treated me like family when I was there, and I am very satisfied with the service I received when I was there. They were professional, courteous, and extremely friendly. Sammy was my salesman and he took great care of me throughout the whole process, and he made sure that I was in the loop for every step of the way. Thanks again everyone at North Coast, I will see you again when I need another vehicle without a doubt.

Amazing Staff, and an Overall Great Experience

by from Chesterland, OH |

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about going to North Coast Auto, but I decided to give them a chance and I could not be happier with my decision! The entire staff was very accommodating and helpful, and my Sammy specifically made my car-buying experience wonderful. I could not have asked for more from North Coast and its entire staff that helped me get the car I wanted at a great price. I will definitely be back when it is time for a new ride.

Matt Abel - Salesman

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

North Coast Auto Mall provided a pleasant car buying experience. Specifically, the salesman Matt Abel did a great job and was very personable and friendly.

Getting a quality product in a simple way

by from Akron, Ohio |

Purchased a car from here before, so coming back when buying another car was a no brainer. Everything about the service is perfect. From start to end, they make the process super easy. I worked with Ameer. He hustled and went above and beyond to find and get me a car. Nice easy going guy. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a quality car in a quick, easy, painless, timely fashion.

WOW, just a great, stress-free dealer!

by from Warrensville Heights, OH |

My experience with North Coast Auto Mall was fantastic, and I was very impressed with the professionalism. That along with the price of the vehicle I was interested in made this an easy decision for me. Thanks Sammy for really working to get me the car that I came for, I know you worked hard. I will without a doubt be sending my friends and family to him and North Coast Auto.

great place to do business with!

by from Maple Heights, OH |

north coast auto mall exceeded my expectations by far. They treated me very well, the customer service was absolutely great! Sammy was in communication with me throughout the entire deal, and was always friendly. The price was great, by far the lowest that I could find for such a great car with so many options for so cheap!