Martin Auto Gallery

1130 Castle Shannon Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15234

Used 888-382-3412

Purchased my sixth car from Martin Auto Gallery

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Just purchased my sixth car from Martin Auto Gallery. It is always a pleasure dealing Scott/Ronnie/Kris. I have always been completely satisfied with all my vehicle purchase experiences. Thanks guys!!!

Great quality service at Martin Auto Gallery!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I decided on a random Saturday morning, to go to Martin Auto Gallery to see firsthand a car I looked at online the night before. The car, a Mercedes Benz E500, was in pristine condition! The service I received was great, staff were helpful, and I'm very glad I made the decision to stop past this auto dealer. The paperwork was minimal and I had my new car in no time at all. A few days after purchase, the car required servicing which was fully taken care of by Martin Auto Gallery. Awesome customer service! I'm hoping to go back for another car purchase in a year or two. If you are looking for a vehicle, look no further. I highly recommend Martin Auto Gallery!

Great Experience at Martins Auto Gallery!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This dealer is great to work with. Everyone was very friendly and nice and I got a great deal on the car. I would highly recommend using this dealer.

Great Staff!

by from Fairmont, WV |

Pleasure to buy a car here! Staff is very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Our experience was stress-free with no hassles---which was very much appreciated after totaling our car and having to buy another one. Chris and Greg went above and beyond for us. I LOVE my BMW! Thanks so much!!!!

Exactly What I Wanted!!

by from Cranberry Twp, PA |

We had been searching for six months for a silver 2010 Lexus RX350 in a price range that we considered appropriate and had almost given up. Then lo and behold the exact car we wanted shows up on Martin Auto Gallery's website on a Friday morning. By Friday evening, we were driving it home. Our salesman, Marty, was awesome to work with. He made the transaction efficient and painless. Thanks for a great car-buying experience!! Can't wait to buy another car--I know exactly where we'll go FIRST!!

February 5, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such a nice review. We are very happy that you found the car you have been looking for. We also appreciate it that you came from Cranberry Twp to do business with us. Thanks for your business !

I flew in to buy my car

by from Tiverton RI |

I found a Mercedes Benz E 320 CDI that Matin Auto had for sale. I called and Greg and I agreed on the price and a few days later he picked me up from the airport.( sorry Greg flight was late) I went for a test drive,went back to the office and Chris got all the paper work done quickly. I was on the road with 2 hours of landing. I have driven about 5000 miles and love the car. Thanks to all the staff at Martin Auto Gallery. Ed Klek

September 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate it. It was a real pleasure meeting you Mr. Klek. Glad you found the car you were looking for, even though you had to fly here to get it ! Keep us in mind for any future purchases.

Small Business Owner

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

My family has bought 5 cars from Butch and the gang over the last 6 years. There is no better group of people that work in one dealership, in Pittsburgh. Forget about buying a car for a second and think about how you want to be treated. Do you want a fantastic relationship with the people that really care that you are getting the best car in the city of Pittsburgh for the price. And no, I am not a family member, just someone who always gets treated like a guest, not a buyer.

July 19, 2013

Dave, We appreciate your kind words about our dealership. We really appreciate you taking time to provide us with such positive feedback.We actually feel the same way about you!! You have been a good customer and we appreciate your business!!

Well worth the drive

by from Akron, OH |

I live in Akron, Ohio and found the "perfect" car at the Martin Auto Gallery. I called in the morning to make sure the vehicle was still in their inventory and spoke to Marty. The car was still available so I drove to Pittsburgh to see it. The car was portrayed accurately on-line as what it was in person. It was exactly what I was looking for and in amazing condition. Considering it's something I'll have for years, a two hour drive was well worth finding the right car. I traded-in my old car and drove home to Akron in my new car. The staff was great and the process was easy.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your business it was a pleasure dealing with you as well. Keep us in mind for your next car please.

THANKS GREG

by from CANONSBURG,PA. |

I'VE BEEN CORVETTE HUNTING AND FOUND THIS AT CARS.COM. IT WAS ONE OF THE CLEANEST CARS I EVER SAW,I ENJOYED WORKING WITH GREG AND ALL OF MARTIN'S STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND POLITE,I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MARTIN'S AUTO GALLERY,CAN'T BE BEAT IN ALL PHASES OF USED LOW MILEAGE ,FINE CARS. THANKS AGAIN GREG AND STAFF.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your business. We enjoyed working with you as well.

Pleased with Greg's service

by from Canton Oh |

We worked with Mark to buy our Acura. We came from Canton Oh after finding the car on Cars.com. We had talked with Mark on the phone earlier in the week, drove to the car lot, signed a couple papers, they changed our plates and we are driving home in a beautiful car at a great price, with low mileage. Needless to say, we are pleased with the quality of service at Martin.

July 19, 2013

Thanks for the nice review. We appreciate you taking time to give us feedback.