Martin Auto Gallery

1130 Castle Shannon Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15234

Used 888-382-3412 Used888-382-3412

Family owned and operated for 35 years.

If you want to buy a car, then buy one from here.

by from Jefferson Hills, PA |

I was in the market for a used truck and I was researching them for what felt like an eternity. Not only did I want to make sure I was buying the right truck for me, but I wanted to find the right dealer and get the right price. After reading tons of terrible reviews from many different dealerships, I came across nothing but great reviews for Martin Auto Gallery. The reviews, along with the fact that I liked the truck they were selling the best, made stopping in there a must. Not to mention that they had the best price/features/mileage combo out of all the trucks I saw online. After pulling into the lot, I met Greg who was nothing but great to my wife and I. We took it for a test drive and then we came back and talked numbers. We quickly came to a price we were both happy with and without any headache in doing so. The whole staff was great to work with and now I have a 2012 F150 FX4 that I absolutely love. They are nice, laid back, and you will leave there happy.

Bought 1949 Packard from this dealer

by from Del Mar, CA |

I bought a 1949 Packard from Martin Auto Gallery and they were great. I bought this car online, as is where is and I would buy from them again. The car is better shape than described, how great is that !!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Natrona Heights, PA |

I wasn't looking forward to driving 30 miles to see the car I viewed, but was pleasantly surprised by the great, no pressure service. Thanks again, Marty.

Great Customer Service

by from Natrona Heights, PA |

First Time Buyer-Amazing Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle (quite the daunting process). Marty was knowledgeable about the vehicle and very patient and honest throughout the entire process. Marty and Chris were kind and worked with my schedule. Everything went smoothly and I'm so happy that I had such a great experience making such a big decision. It was a great experience working with Chris and Marty!

Buy with confidence!

by from Rye, NY |

I'm a new customer and I live about an hour north of NYC. Last Saturday, I called to inquire about a car, Greg answer my call. I wanted to trade my car, we are almost 7 hours away from each other. Greg was so professional and reliable, that by Monday, we had a deal! They offer to drive half of the way and that made it a lot easier for me. Not only they were on time, the car was all they said it was, perfect and beautiful. The paper work took not more than 15 minutes and we traded the cars and we were in our ways. I can't say enough about the service, professionalism that Martin Auto Gallery gave me. Greg is an incredible sales person and I would like to take the opportunity to thank him and Ron, his manager for driving for so many hours! Thanks again, Carolina

July 23, 2014

Carolina, Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us such a nice review ! Hopefully we can do business again in the future.

I knew i could trust the team at Martin auto

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I knew that I could trust the team at Martin Auto Gallery to find me the perfect, little fun sports car to enjoy. They made me search so easy and they made my buying experience so simple. Greg Crooks was on top of everything for me.

July 22, 2014

Remy, We all enjoyed meeting you and helping you with your "fun" car purchase. I am sure that you will have lots of fun in your new convertible this summer. Thanks again for your business!

Purchased my sixth car from Martin Auto Gallery

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Just purchased my sixth car from Martin Auto Gallery. It is always a pleasure dealing Scott/Ronnie/Kris. I have always been completely satisfied with all my vehicle purchase experiences. Thanks guys!!!

July 23, 2014

Mark, We can honestly say that customers like you make our jobs easier and more rewarding. You have been a loyal customer and we truly appreciate your loyalty to us. See you in couple years when you are ready to upgrade !!

Great quality service at Martin Auto Gallery!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I decided on a random Saturday morning, to go to Martin Auto Gallery to see firsthand a car I looked at online the night before. The car, a Mercedes Benz E500, was in pristine condition! The service I received was great, staff were helpful, and I'm very glad I made the decision to stop past this auto dealer. The paperwork was minimal and I had my new car in no time at all. A few days after purchase, the car required servicing which was fully taken care of by Martin Auto Gallery. Awesome customer service! I'm hoping to go back for another car purchase in a year or two. If you are looking for a vehicle, look no further. I highly recommend Martin Auto Gallery!

July 23, 2014

Aaron, Thanks for the awesome review. We are very happy that you ended up at our dealership. We appreciate your business and we certainly hope that you do consider us in the future.

Great Experience at Martins Auto Gallery!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This dealer is great to work with. Everyone was very friendly and nice and I got a great deal on the car. I would highly recommend using this dealer.

July 23, 2014

Callee, Thanks for giving us a 5 star review ! This means a great deal to our dealership. Please consider us again when you are in the market for a new car.