Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac

6720 Bear Cat Ct, Gilroy, CA 95020

New 866-652-4953
Used 877-202-4699
Service 888-364-2569

Great service, pleasant, clean facilities.

by from Gilroy, California |

Service was excellent and the staff were more than helpful, but the cost for programming the remote, that I had to buy, was exorbitant. There should be one cost for buying the remote and the programming should be included in that cost, since the remote is no good without the programming and the whole thing shouldn't cost more than $75.00, especially since I found out afterward, when I was getting a new key elsewhere, that I could get a new PROGRAMMED remote for under $80.00!

Excellent service from the sales team

by from Gilroy, ca |

Damond and Irving were great! They did a great job taking care of my wife and I. They made us fill right at home.

Professional car purchase experience

by from San Jose, CA |

All of the people I interfaced with were very polite, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. The buying experience was a pleasant one and not stressful.

Singing your praises!

by from Hollister, CA |

Mike, in the Service Department is awesome! The warranty work was well-done and the problem is resolved. You folks were even kind enough to drive me all the way back to Hollister so I didn't have to wait several hours for the repair. I can't thank you enough. I am singing your praises!

Great Service Dept

by from Gilroy, CA |

My service advisor, Dallas, was friendly, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Both of my vehicles were ready when promised and I appreciated the updates and open communication very much.

Great Service!

by from San Jose, CA |

Dallas and the team were great! I don't enjoy getting my truck worked on but they made it easy and I will be back.

Best Cadillac Chevy Dealer in Bay Area

by from Gilroy, CA |

Fast and friendly professional service. Lobby seating does need an upgrade as seating is not conducive to sitting for longer service times and for persons with diabilities. Some tables perhaps to do computer work on would be a plus.

Excellent Experience

by from Gilroy |

The service department at Gilroy Cadillac was extremely accommodating. I called them on Friday with an issue regarding my new car and they squeezed me in on Saturday morning. Mike, the service writer was very friendly, polite and helpful. he got me taken care of right away. The Mechanic, Kyle, was also very friendly and professional. he personally came out and spoke to me regarding my issues and concerns so that he could provide me with good service. Best experience I have ever had with a service department. And they took care of my issues as well.

Extremely awesome service!!

by from Gilroy CA |

I'm extremely satisfied with the customer service they offer me. Employees are very courteous and friendly . They are awsome !! I really enjoy making business with them, I would never hesitate to do so!!

Very good Customer service

by from Gilroy, Ca |

I had one question...Requested Mobil 1 for the oil change. No where on the paperwork was the Mobil 1 listed! Back in the day the car was vacumm before returned! I don't know if they didn't have time or if they no longer provide this service. Customer server Dallas was very helpful and courteous. Appreciated his help. Good CS is always a plus in my book!

Beware Of Service

by from Gilroy, CA |

I have lived in Gilroy for over 30 years and know a lot of people like myself that have dealt with this dealer's service department. My personal experiences have been terrible. I have had repairs reworked 90% of the time. Repairs that had to be corrected by other local shops. Overpriced estimates for basic repairs and a lack of customer support and empathy. I recently brought my vehicle in with a well known GM Fuel Tank leak defect of which GM has a Special Coverage Policy (07099A) and was rejected by the Dealership and was told the repair was to cost me $1700 and the Gas Tanks were on backorder because of high demand. I escalated the claim to GM and their Senior Claim Advisor told me she spoke with this dealer's Service Manager and she told me the decision was his and that because he would not support the repair, the claim could not be processed. Of course they told me that they are doing everything they can to approve it., RIGHT? All of you that have 2002-2004 GMC Envoy's beware you may be driving a known ticking bomb (NHTSA Action Number: PE07014). Little it seems this dealer cares. Check out the other comments on Service here, they are a similar story to mine. Gilroy is a small town and word gets around quickly! Delete review