Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac

6720 Bear Cat Ct, Gilroy, CA 95020

New 866-652-4953
Used 877-202-4699
Service 888-364-2569

Great service, pleasant, clean facilities.

by from Gilroy, California |

Service was excellent and the staff were more than helpful, but the cost for programming the remote, that I had to buy, was exorbitant. There should be one cost for buying the remote and the programming should be included in that cost, since the remote is no good without the programming and the whole thing shouldn't cost more than $75.00, especially since I found out afterward, when I was getting a new key elsewhere, that I could get a new PROGRAMMED remote for under $80.00!

Very informative. No pressure.

by from Gilroy, CA |

Very courteous and helpful sales staff. Helped my wife and obtain our much deserved retirement gift to each other. We've always wanted a new Corvette.

New Purchase

by from Gilroy, CA |

The dealer i spoke toknew of the ad, price, where the car was, and where the keys were. This was not the case at other dealerships. Ralph Dozal did an excellent job and followed up nicely.

GREAT SERVICE

by from SALINAS CALIF |

JOE WAS VERY HELPFULL AND MADE IT EASY TO PURCHASE MY NEW DUALLY. RAY DIAZ IN PARTS HELPED ME PICK OUT THE RIGHT RUNNING BOARDS AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO ORDER A RETRAX BED COVER. NO PRESSURE AND VERY HELPFULL!!

Great customer service

by from Gilroy |

I took my car in for oil change and tire rotation. My head rest on my passenger side also need to be replaced. Michael Sandoval gives great customer service. He makes sure we leave happy and everything has been taking care of.

GREAT SALESPEOPLE

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

Our Salesman Marco Andrade, was very nice and he kept us on track through the whole process in buying our 2015 Chevy Volt. I will definitely send my friends and family to see Marco because he was knowledgeable about the car we wanted, we got a great deal and he was a very personable salesperson. My husband got stuck working and our meeting to buy the car was pushed back a couple of times, but Marco remained professional and understanding with everything. When we came to buy the car, it was everything that he said and I was very, very happy.

Great Service

by from Gilroy, CA |

Walked in at my appt. time and was waited on without having to wait; car service was completed on time, JP was friendly and gave good explanations as to what was going to happen and gave me a good progress check on my driving habits as it relates to the wear and tear on the vehicle.

Awesome customer service goes above and beyond

by from Gilroy ca |

This is the best dealership I have ever been too the sales man and the manager never lied or give you the run around or tried to push me into something I didn't want to do like a lot of other dealerships both went up and beyond on making the dream of owning a new car every chance I get I will recommend this dealership to any and everyone

Great Walk In Service

by from Gilroy, CA |

Walk in service before a trip I was taking. I was provided a time frame for service so I waited. Service was done as requested in a timely manner,

People Make the Difference ; Great Team!

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

Our past experiences with buying cars have often been stressful and contentious. I would like to congratulate you on making our most recent experience the most stress free and pleasant we have ever had. This is all due to the three employees of yours involved in our sale. Nello was our sales person, and he was both very good at presenting the breadth of you product offering and explaining the differences between your models and the advantage and disadvantages of each. He was very responsive whenever we called and was very attentive whenever we were there. Irving was outstanding in explaining our financing options and working with us to put together a deal on the car we wanted that we could afford and felt comfortable with. Finally, Damon's wealth of product knowledge was invaluable in allowing us to make an informed decision and familiarizing us with the different features of our car after the sale. Overall, we felt we were dealt with honestly and with a lot of integrity by your entire team, and they should all be commended.

Better Experience

by from Morgan Hil, CA |

It was ok No real problems. Took several calls and long hold times to reach someone in the service department